• Miami.
        Atlanta.
        Green Bay.
        Oakland.
        Dallas.
        Philidelphia 21 Carolina 14
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Competition is getting as stiff as NEP Ladyboy with a 3000 baht tip in her pocket!!!!!!!

My pick is the Dolphins

My pick is the Skins

My pick is the Jets

My pick is the Raiders

My pick is the Cowboys

My pick is the Panthers 20-17

Comment

• JACKSONN VILLE

WASHINGTON

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

OAKLAND

GIANTS

BONER GAME CAROLINNA 20 PHILLY 13

Comment

• Just like Stogie going againt the Saints, I'm going against the Giants this week.  Don't like picking dogs greater than 3 points.

But the real reason is that the Big Tuna has implemented new motivation strategies to be implemented by Personel Director Mirimark.    

Could the Gatorade buckets be filled with ladyboy cum???

Attached Files

Comment

• Hey Guys

Thaibound if you come on you missed picking the Atlanta Falcons at Washington Redskins game.

Also Oldasiahand you are on the precipice get your picks in!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Dec. 02 2006,21:23) Personel Director Mirimark.    
                  I need to find the Time to redo this one. The Idea of it popped into my head at a bad time.

Think I'll do the Raiders Cheerleaders Next.

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Dec. 02 2006,14:36) Hey Guys

Thaibound if you come on you missed picking the Atlanta Falcons at Washington Redskins game.

Also Oldasiahand you are on the precipice get your picks in!!!!!    

Still need an Atlanta/Washington pick TB and picks of any kind Oldasia.........times running out

AND YES

There should be a rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Well at least one person did worse than me...my picks are    this week
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Dec. 04 2006,00:20) There should be a rematch
                        What ! One Ass-Kicking ain't good enough fer Ya' ?

We'd be glad to spank that ass one more time for you.

Comment

• (mirimark @ Dec. 03 2006,22:54)
                          (smuttleydfs @ Dec. 04 2006,00:20) There should be a rematch
                          What !   One Ass-Kicking ain't good enough fer Ya' ?

We'd  be glad to spank that ass one more time for you.
                          Couldn't happen anyway.........the GOD known as Saint ESPN has decried it so

It is really sad when a crybaby coach and a bunch of non-jocks sportscasters influence who is playing in a national champioship game.

Oh Well the Rose bowl and USC are next and thats not a bad consolation. I can always hope for a dirty bomb explosion in Glendale on Jan 8th

Comment

• (SamplerDoc @ Dec. 03 2006,20:18) Well at least one person did worse than me...my picks are    this week
                            I'm considering changing my name to 3-2, since that's the score that keeps ending up beside my name every week when the results come back. If I don't get a bonerus game, I'm going to have to

Comment

• (Sparhawk @ Dec. 04 2006,14:39) changing my name to 3-2,
                              Hey man, Don't feel so sorry for yourself.

If we was picking the Fucking Loosers every week
                              I'd be No.#1 and would win the Coveted prize of the ;
                              ATS Baseball Cap.

Goooooooo, Browns.

Comment

• Just humbly reporting my 5-0 mark on Sunday, (ahem), now an ATS baseball hat , could there have been a better idea around here lately, although i can well imagine the endless posts re the colors, ok, sign me up for a few
                                Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Working...
                                X