Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I had these picks since Monday and have not had too many second thoughts, so what the hell.....

Picks to win are:

Eagles

Bears

Ravens

Chargers

I hope the Aints show up and choke....
    GO E A G L E S
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• I know I picked early but I got me some hott Asian Ladyboy localy for the entire 4-day weekend
      I did explain we must be in front of a TV for the EAGLES Game
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Where is Blueballz? If he doesn't show by gametime we'll assume that he's picking the favourites, eh?

Comment

• Actually as of right now he has a little over 16 hours to get in..........he's pulled in just under the wire before

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• sorry lads but I have beenn working/out of townn all week. I cann access the net on a work computer in a room full of people so you cann see why pulling up ATS would not be a good thing at work!!!

Weather iss lousy here on the eats coast but it isnt too cold. Mann, I was in denver yesterday and it was -5 FAHRENHEIT. What is that about -20 c??

Smuttley FYI the books would absolutley LOVE IT if seattle beat the bears. Books usually need the underdog to come in and when they do they clean up. The public LOVES the chalk i.e the favorites!!! Also FYI the last 40 games played by the numbers 1 annd 2 seeds in this rounds the 1 annd 2 seeds are a combined 31-9. the 1 and 2 seeds usually advance to the champinoship game or the semifinal. Having said that there is usually one upset this round but then again there is usually at least one last round and the fav went 4-0. There is one game I am sorely tempted to actually bet but doubt i will. l loved LSU over nD annd USC over michigan-sorry Smuttley. But I also LOVED The colts v pittsburgh last year annd would have lost my arse if i had bet that one. the one extremely live doh arethe Pats but if I did that i would mirror Sir Stogies picks.

Picks:

BALTIMORE-this is the game i really love. line opened at 3.5 and is now 4. ravens have a ferocious D and have one of the biggest big game QBs of all time-Ssteve McNair. colts have a punchers chance but I think the great defensive display last week v the chiefs was an illiusion. Look for jamal lewis to hvae a big day. colts d isnt that good.

NEW ORLEANS-i would be dissappointed if Stogie didnt pick his AINTS. Man i hope they win. Line moved up from 4 to 5. This could be their year. Cinderella aka jeff garcia sees the clock hit midnight.

CHICAGO-hard to pick against a 9.5 poinnt fav up from opening number of 8. Trust me Smuttster, when a line moves up from 8 to 9.5-the books need an upset-BADLY. Bears d is very good and even Rex grossman (is he taking prozac yet?) could do damage against a depleted Seahawk secondary.

SAN DIEGO- THEE game of the weekend. Intriuging match up. the only game where the line didnt move still at 4.5. Tough to pick against pats especially givenn schottenheimers playoff record-it sucks. He has lost before at home when he was a 1 seed. look at it this way, would you rather have schottenheimer/rivers or bellicheck/brady? The only problem with that is the next 5 best players are on the Chargers and they have tomlinson. Woldnnt be shocked if the Pats won and if I were betting with the points I would deffo take thh pats.

For the recodr i think The ravens will win it all.

Comment

• (BLUEBALLZ @ Jan. 13 2007,09:29) l loved LSU over nD annd USC over michigan-sorry Smuttley.
              Hell BB consiudering Michigan's track record in the past few years in closing games, if Iwas a betting man and had the spare bucks I would have put a few grand down on SC  

Hey Thaibound!!!!!!

We need you in here buddy!!!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• a few grand?? You mean dollars or bahht?? no matter how you feel you can NEVER bet AGAINST your team Smuttley. NEVER!!

Comment

• (BLUEBALLZ @ Jan. 13 2007,07:29) Books usually need the underdog to come in and when they do they clean up.  The public LOVES the chalk i.e the favorites!!!

Undergogs just like PigDoggs cover more than 50% of the time.  The bookies know this and don't attempt to balance their book 50-50. Instead they are wiling to be somewhat imbalanced to a certain degree, perhaps to the extent that with the vig they'll make no money if the favorite covers but will win twice as much if the underdog covers.

This has been an especially good year for dogs.

Comment

• if you could post me - or at least verify i sent this prior to game time...
                    i'll take the Colts, the Eagles (though the saints will probably crush them), the bears (gotta take one favorite!, and stupidly go for the patriots to upset my actual superbowl pick!
                    so:
                    colts, eagles, bears, pats.
                    thanks.
                    i'll sms you too, just in case.
                    i'll be around another 4 or 5 days, hope to see you before i leave on the 18th.
                    cheers.
                    ljay

Comment

• Thaibound is LJay! These are his picks!

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jan. 13 2007,11:35) Thaibound is LJay! These are his picks!
                        Excellent picks!

Give u a fighting chance fior the whole enchillada.

Think in pools such as this you want to be number 1 or number 2 going into the super bowl.

Good scenario for Thaibound would be jsut one point behind Stogie and BB in the SuperBowl with both Stogie and BB going for the AFC team and Thaibound the NFC team.

AFC team will be a big favorite. Though if the NFC team is the Saints then Stogie will probably go with his Saints.

Comment

• Don't any of you Fuckers Laugh at me for being a Cleveland Browns fan.
                          Just remember, the Baltimore Ravens are the Old Cleveland Browns.

So I have a question. Am I disLoyal for cheering for the Baltimore Ravens ?
                          I don't think so. I Like the Ravens. But since they've already won a SUPERBOWL ladyboy cocksuckers, I want the Colts to win this game.
                          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• FINAL INDY 15 BALTIMORE 6

thats why I dont bet oon thse games. you are right Piggdoog I am sure the books did well on this game. They dont wannt the money balanced they wannt to win a lot on upsets. dont forget they hahve a lot of goofballs betting parlays and other sucker bets and when a big upset wins-it destroys a lot of these typs of bets.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

• You know what!!

If you guys are not watching this Saints/Eagles game you are missing what is sure to go down in NFL annals as a true classic!!!! It is like watching an old Ali-Frazier fight where two heavyweights keep punching away!!!

Awesome!!!

Comment

• GREAT FUCKING GAME!!!!

The Saints are in the NFC Champeenship game!!!!

The Colts and Peyton are back there again!!!!

Mcallister just pounded it down the Eagles throats!!!

Everyone is 1-1 so far except Sampler Doc who had his mind on other things obviously and is 0-2 and myself who was 2-0!!!!!

Lets see what tommorow brings!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X