X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alright, i confess!!
    i only picked the jags because no one else had and i was taking a flyer to steal the bonerus points!
    and then! then - everybody after me picked the jags so i am destined, it seems, to lose by a field goal to one of you guys who will probably nail it EXACTLY again!
    sigh.

damn i need me some ladyboy ass

ps
    as for michigan - losing by 3 points at the other team's stadium is equivalent to a victory in college football. i for one, would *love* to see a neutral field rematch, especially if USC falls to either notre dame or ucla -- which seems somewhat likely given their inconsistent play thus far.

Comment

• Smuttley didnt Bo also COACH at Ohio State as well?? It was quite a good game a bit too much offense to be a classic though. man, is that OSU offense lethal. they are the besst team in the land but I dont thihnk a rematch is in order either. It might be absolute chaos if ND beats USC this Saturday. a playoff is in order, DUH, but the powers that be doo not want it!!! JOE PA nnow theres a legend and cut from the same cloth as BO.
      BE CAREFUL OUT THERE ANND RIP bo Schembechler

Comment

• Go da BOYS!

Comment

• (BLUEBALLZ @ Nov. 21 2006,07:32) Smuttley didnt Bo also COACH at Ohio State as well??  
          My understanding is that  Bo played football for Woody Hayes at a small college and then Became Woody Hayes assistant Coach at Ohio State.

Then Bo defected to Michigan where he became what Babe Ruth is to Baseball,   Bo became to College Football.
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• (mirimark @ Nov. 20 2006,19:28)
            (BLUEBALLZ @ Nov. 21 2006,07:32) Smuttley didnt Bo also COACH at Ohio State as well??  
            My understanding is that  Bo played football for Woody Hayes at a small college and then Became Woody Hayes assistant Coach at Ohio State.

Then Bo defected to Michigan where he became what Babe Ruth is to Baseball,   Bo became to College Football.
            I saw Bo in an interview a few years back, and yes he was Woody Hayes assistant, then defected to Mich. The next year, (69) OSU was heading for a national championship when Michigan stomped the shit out of them, 24-12. After the game Hayes grabbed Bo and said "it doesn't matter what you do for the rest of your @^%()*&% life, you'll never have a game bigger than this." Schembechler laughed at the memory and said he never did.
            aside from any west virginia game
            there's no better contest than MU-OSU
            RM
            as far as compairing Coaches, ol Woodrow was a cut above just about everybody..............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wayne Woodrow Hayes / Glenn E. Schembechler
            Feb. 14, 1913 Birthdate April 1, 1929
            238-72-10 Career Record 234-65-8
            1951-1978 21 seasons
            28 seasons Years at OSU /UM 1969-1989

205-61-10 OSU / UM Record 194-48-5
            152-38-7 Big Ten Record 143-24-3
            16-11-1 UM vs OSU 11-9-1
            4-5-1 Woody vs Bo 5-4-1
            13 Big Ten Titles 13
            5 National Championships 0
            4-4 Rose Bowl Record 2-8-0
            5-6 All Bowl Games 5-12-0
            56 All-Americans 39
            3 Heisman Trophy Winners 0
            29 1st Round Picks 13
            2 National Coach of the Year 1
            ain't life grand

Comment

• Bo was coaching at Miami(Ohio) when Michigan hired him and once he came to Michigan he immediately became a MICHIGAN man. He was a grad assistant for Woody at O$U and an assistant at Miami. Miami then hired him as head coach where he was for around 5 years. Bo never had a losing record in over 25 years of coaching and could have easily won over 300 games if he would have had a sound heart but retired after 21 years at Michigan.

Like I said earlier USC winning out or Florida winning out should eliminate M from the NC but if either of those stumble I can not see an Arkansas who USC dropped a half hundred on at hogpen or the puking irish who Michigan spanked by 26 in front of all the golden domers and TD Jesus.

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Nah, I think they were right leaving MU at the #2 spot. I don't think anyone under MU can beat them. Lots of teams earn high spots because of their records, not necessarily by the toughness of their schedule. I don't think there's a 1 loss team out there better than Michigan.
                Rman
                ain't life grand

Comment

• RM you're avatar is freaking gross

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• The boner points arer the only thing keeping me in the lead. I bet I lead the whole way then lose it in the end,er um, perhaps I should rephrase that!!

I will be away til Saturday Smuttley so in case you pick a thanksgivnng day game I will give you my picks for thiose games just in case-
                    miami
                    dallas
                    denver
                    if you have any of those games on the slate. the only game that the spread is high is the dallas game. the miami game isnt that high and the denver-kc game is about a pick em.

thank god for the boner points1!!
                    BE CAREFUL OUT THERE1!

Comment

• No Thanksgiving games BB It wouldn't be fair to give everyone such a short time to pick games.

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Nov. 21 2006,12:04) No Thanksgiving games BB It wouldn't be fair to give everyone such a short time to pick games.

It doesn't matter how much lead time I get. I can pick the wrong team if I have plenty of time or if I'm on the clock. To think I used to be tied for the lead in this thing. Good thing I don't put money on the games.

USC should not be playing in the championship game. They've been way too inconsistent this year, and just don't look like a championship caliber team. I would love to see an Ohio State - Michigan rematch.

Comment

• OK Smuttley fair enough!! I have Saturday off so thats when I will make the picks.

Comment

• Grats BB....
                            I thought I had those Frickin Boner Points and needed them  Dam it...oh well

Nice tight race, just like we like it......Happy Turkey Day Folks
                            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Here we are at Week # 12 Guys and Gals!!!!!!!!    

Game # 1

Jacksonville Jaguars (6-4) at Buffalo Bills (4-6)

Jaguars by 3

The Jaguars have been somewhat mercurial to say the least this year and they are coming off a Monday night thrashing of the Giants so it stands to reason that they will fall in this game. The Bills have had a decent year and been injust about every game. Lee Evans torched the Texans for not only one but two 83 yard touchdown receptions last week but the Jags have just a little bit better D then the Texans do.

My pick is the Jags in a tight one.

Game # 2

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-6) at Baltimore Ravens (8-2)

Ravens by 3

The Ravens have got to be the quietest 8-2 team in the history of the NFL. I'll bet a straw poll amongst supposed NFL  experts as to what the Ravens record is would not have them at this record. But 8-2 they are and barring a complete collapse they will be led into the playoffs by Titans reject Steve McNair. The Steelers have struggled all year and face a post season on the sidelines unless they can right the ship real quick. They need this game very bad..........they won't get it.

My pick is the Steelers

Game # 3

Cincinatti Bengals (5-5) at Cleveland Browns (3-7)

Bengals by 3

The Bengals are next to the Steelers the season's biggest disappointment and they march into Cleveland for the second round of this season' vaunted battle for Ohio. They were crushed in Cincy 34-17 back in the second week of the season and will be up for this one but the Bengals may have finally found their offense although their defense is very questionable.

I'm going to take the Browns in an upset

Game # 4

Chicago Bears (9-1) at New England Patriots (7-3)

Patriots by 3

The Pats looked the PAts of old last week spanking the Pack in Lambeau with Tom Brady managing to "not" give way newly signed 80 year old Vinny T. This is game 3 of an east coast swing for Da Bears and they have won the first two fairly impressively. The Pats need this to stay in the running for a first week bye and shoul prevail.

My pick is the Patriots

Game # 5

New Orleans Saints (6-4) at Atlanta Falcons (5-5)

Falcons by 3

This is a classic NFC South match-up with both teams really needing this game to stay in contention. The Falcons have dropped three in a row since the reemergence of Michael Vick turned out to be a thing of fiction. But they do remember getting rolled over by the Saints in New Orleans earlier in the season. The Saints are coming off a heartbreaker in Pittsburgh last week and that proved to me that they are for real.

My pick is the Saints in a tight one.

Monday Night Bonerus

Green Bay Packers (4-6)  at Seattle Seahawks (6-4)

Seahawks by 9 1/2

The swan song of Favre on Monday nights ends for this year, the networks will be real surprised when he comes back again next year  and the PAckers will be happy since Aaron Rodgers Debut really tanked last week. Matt Hasselbeck will be behind center for this game and Shaun Alexander will be stronger this week. The Seahawks will crush Breet and the pack

My Pick is the Seahawks 27-13

There it is Boys and Girls have at it

And I would like to wish everyone regardless of your nationality a very

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Attached Files

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Nov. 15 2006,23:31) My pick is the Colts
                                My pick is the Texans

My pick is the Lions

My pick is the Broncos

My pick is the Steelers

Monday Night Bonerus Game

My pick is the Giants 24-14

I'll be in the LOS    

next week so my picks for the following week are.

Favorites in all the regular games,  If a game is a pickem then the home team.

Monday night:

Seattle 24  Green Bay 10
                                That being said here are PD's Picks

Jacksonville
                                Baltimore
                                Cincinatti
                                New England
                                Atlanta

Seattle 24-10

Comment

Working...
                                X