Jags over indy

Bears over vikes

Carolina over tampa

Lanta over ain'ts
    24 21
    ain't life grand

Comment

Crap I almost forgot to post these

Game #1 - Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1)
      Game #2 - Jacksonville Jaguars (2-0)  at Indianapolis Colts (2-0)
      Game #3 - Chicago Bears (2-0)  at Minnesota Vikings (2-0)
      Game #4 - Buffalo Bills (1-1) at New York Jets (1-1)
      Game #5 - Carolina Panthers (0-2) at Tampa Bay (0-2)

Underlines are my picks

Atlanta wins 21-10
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

shit I forgot the bills-jets game

Halftime jets up 14-10 ok I'm a sport, I'll take Buffalo

randyman
        ain't life grand

Comment

Fucking N.Y. Jets gotta go ruin a perfect day for me. Bills - Jets ? FLip a coin.
          They both suck. Neither will come close to the playoffs.
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

A Couple of things I need to point out before any controversy is created. I input the point spreads merely to give a little insight to the less knowledgeable people and to assist in making your choices..............but the picks are on straight head to head..........so in Thaibound's case you did pick the scores along with your picks against the spread so you are cool this time and everyone needs to make sure you pick all the games because if you skip one it counts as a miss.

That being said the first five games are in and will posted on the standings sheet and believe it is as tight as.......well.........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Sep. 24 2006,16:07) A Couple of things I need to point out before any controversy is created. I input the point spreads merely to give a little insight to the less knowledgeable people and to assist in making your choices..............but the picks are on straight head to head..........so in Thaibound's case you did pick the scores along with your picks against the spread so you are cool this time and everyone needs to make sure you pick all the games because if you skip one it counts as a miss.

That being said the first five games are in and will posted on the standings sheet and believe it is as tight as.......well.........

sorry about that. i wasn't sure if you guys were playing the spread or not, so i figured i'd list both to be safe -- and glad i did!

even still, i appreciate your giving me the benefit of the doubt and helping me make up for missing the first two weeks!

so today i barely broke even with my bookie, but went undefeated at ATS!
              just another reason i love the ladyboys!!

just wish i'd bet the moneyline straight up and i'd have made enough to actually *see* a few of them!

Comment

you know, i had been picking the games based on the spread. I must have missed something here. I know this is Smuttleys baby but doesnt it make a lot more sense (and more interesting) using the spread?? oh well......

Comment

Being an under-size person...
                  We've seen the photos so we know you are talking shit!

GO fuckin' SAINTS! 23 to 3! Fantastic! I'm drunk as a mo fo and will stay that way for at least a day!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 26 2006,12:03) I'm drunk as a mo fo and will stay that way for at least a day!
                    Yes, I can tell by the way you parked your car.
                    Attached Files

Comment

That fence came out of nowhere, man... and I wasn't even driving that fast!

So Who dat gonna get dem 3 bonerus ponts?

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 26 2006,18:17) So Who dat gonna get dem 3 bonerus ponts?  
                        You know who dat is SB!!!!!

Damn the Saints are 3-0 and Stogie is on top of the ATS Football standings!!!!!!!!!! Well at least he's tied!!!

Who knows maybe there really are WMD in the deserts of Iraq??

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I'm gonna enjoy this while it lasts! Go Saints!

Comment

Hey Smuttleydfs,  do you think you'll have week five (5) picks ready by Thursday night?   I will not be available on Oct 6th, 7th and 8th.   Awwwwh   Fuck !
                             I just remembered,  I'm going to Las Vegas Oct 10th thru. 15th and I haven't replaced my Laptop Yet.   Maybe I can talk my G.G. into Logging on to the forum while I got her on the Phone so she can make my Picks for me.

Comment

WEEK # 4

Game# 1

San Diego Chargers (2-0)  at Baltimore Ravens (3-0)

Chargers by 2 1/2

The Chargers are coming off a bye week and should be healthy coming into this game but with victories over the hapless Raiders and the very untitanic Titans I don't see as a justification for them to be a two point favorite on the road against the Ravens and their incredible defense.

My pick is Baltimore

Game# 2

Minnesota Vikings (2-1)  at Buffalo Bills (1-2)

Bills by 1

The Vikes are coming off from a tough last minute loss to Da Bears and the Bills off a second tough loss of the year this time to the Jets. Buffalo is playing very tough on D but their offense is rather suspect while the Vikings have put love boat escapades behind them and are playing great under the direction of their new coach. I have to go with the road upset here.

My pick is the Vikings

Game # 3

New England Patriots (2-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-0)

Bengals by 6

It's beginning to look like JaiDee's Patriots are becoming Patsies?? The Bengals if they can keep their players out of jail may be Super Bowl bound. Don't overlook the Patriots though remember they still have that Wolverine directing them at QB. Still...........

My Pick is the Bengals

Game #4

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) at Washington Redskins (1-2)

Jaguars by 2 1/2

The Skins finally showed a little offense last week albeit against Houston but it still might get the ball rolling for them, but the Jags are pissed after playing the Colts as tough as anyone could only to come up short once again.

My pick is the Jaguars

Game # 5

Seattle Seahawks (3-0) at Chicago Bears (3-0)

Bears by 3 1/2

Da Bears are for real and this could easily be the best game of the week which will make NBC studios very happy as they have it as their Sunday night game. The Seahawks are going to be without last year's MVP Shaun Alexander probably for a while and Hasselback won't get a whole lot of time to try and find Deon Branch with Urlacher bearing down the whole game.

My pick Da Bears

Monday Night Bonerus Game

Green Bay Packers (1-2) at Philadelphia Eagles (2-1)

Eagles by 11

This game must have been chosen as Favre's Monday night Football swan song because it sure wasn't chosen on the strength of the Packers as a team. Favre looked like his old Hall of Fame self last Sunday but..........it was the Stinkin Lions for Pete's Sake. The Eagles will not, I repeat will not let him throw all over the field Monday night. Look for an Eagle thrashing Monday night.

My pick is the Eagles 31-17

OK just another reminder this is a straight pick-em head to head contest like it has been every year before this. I merely provide the point spreads for entertainment purposes only. And make sure you pick ALL the games........before halftime.........Randyman

Comment

(mirimark @ Sep. 27 2006,22:26) Hey Smuttleydfs,  do you think you'll have week five (5) picks ready by Thursday night?   I will not be available on Oct 6th, 7th and 8th.   Awwwwh   Fuck !
                                 I just remembered,  I'm going to Las Vegas Oct 10th thru. 15th and I haven't replaced my Laptop Yet.   Maybe I can talk my G.G. into Logging on to the forum while I got her on the Phone so she can make my Picks for me.
                                Mirimark if you want to pm me with an email address I will send you the games as soon as I can and you can email your picks back to me or to Stogie

Comment

Working...
                                X