Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a Brit, , but lived in the States for a few years in the 90's and still follow a bit, so it wasn't pure guesswork....

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Thats starnge now I can post!! So whats the system then. It seems you get one point per correct game and how many bonus points for the Monday Night game/? Are bonus points awarded for closest to the correct score??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE1!!

Comment

Hey BB, 3 bonus points.

You have to 1) pick the winning team correctly and 2) come closest to the final score, minimizing the sum of the absolute difference of your pick and the actual score for each team.

Wat he say? There's some examples at the begining of the thread.

Comment

Whaa NFL picks time and i am to late  
          Ok count me in for this weeks picks  
          My prediction for the Packers Season this Year 2-14

Comment

WEEK 2

Game #1

Buffalo Bills (0-1) at Miami Dolphins(0-1)

Miami by 7

Miami took it on the chin by defending world champs last Thursday led by Eastern Michigan's one and only Charlie Batch. Lefty's Dolphins almost non-exsistent running game left Daunte Culpepper under pressure the whole game. Meanwhile the Bills suffered a hard luck loss those Patriots from NE. They showed a reasonably strong running game that they will need with a low quality QB like Losman under center and this could help against a Dolphin D that gave up a 100 yard plus game to Parker last week. MaGahee and A Train will get some but the two extra days rest and Nick Saban give the Fins the edge here in my book.........

My Pick is Miami

Game 2

Carolina Panthers(0-1) at Minnesota Vikings(1-0)

Carolina by 3

Vegas must be seeing something I'm not (of course 2-3 last week doesn't support my opinions much). Steve Smith is still iffy this week and even if he does suit up he won't be at full strength and Minnemotherfuckingsota is coming off a big W last Monday for rookie coach Brad Childress. There aren't many better at controlling a game then Brad Johnson and Jake Delhomme can be phenomanal. The Panthers really need this win to keep pace in the NFC South while the Vikings playing in the NFC patsy North could afford a loss

My Pick is Carolina

Game #3

New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles

Philadelphia by 3

The Eagles looked lke the Eagles of old last week while whipping up on the Texans.......but lets remember it was the Texans. McNabb may have a tough new receiver who knows how to keep his mouth shut and play ball in Donte and a healthy Westbrook helps too. Now the Giants got the smack down by Peyton last Sunday night, after all the game was relatively meaningless, so they really need this game bad but Eli has shown a habit of not being able to finish well......

My pick is the Eagles

Game# 4

Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys

Cowboys by 6

I couldn't go by this week without putting in the traditional Cowpokes vs the Indians matchup. The Cowboys with the three most inflated egos in the NFL if not the world on their sidelines are very pissed after getting dumped last week and Parcells will not wait much longer for Bledsoe to get it together before going for his fave Tony Romos ribs. Joe Gibbs lost a heartbreaker last weekend and will be prepared for this great rivalry this week.

My pick is the Cowboys

Game #5

St. Louis Rams at San Francisco 49ers

Rams by 3

The Rams pulled one of the season's early upsets last week by dumping the Broncos while the 49ers lost a shootout with Arizona in their new home. San Fran proved they can score but keep in mind it was the Cardinals they played. Now for all you fantasy players if you have the opportunity to play Mark Bulger this week.........DO IT he will definitely dump the 49ers D for at least 300 yards

My pick is the Rams

Now for the Monday Night Bonerus game

Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jaguars

no line still a pickem

The Steelers are going into this game with 10 days rest and a big W in their pockets while the Jags who are probably the most underrated team in the NFL dumped America's team with a great defensive game and a solid offense. Big Ben is still probably going to be on the sidelines nursing his middriff and I don't think Charlie can do it two weeks in a row..........after all remember he was a Lion once

Jaguars 27 Steelers 14

Here ya go guys!!!!!! Let the picks roll

and don't worry pla look at the scores you have plenty of time to get caught up

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Miami
              Carolina
              Philly
              Dallas
              St Louis

Steelers 27 - Jacksonville 17

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Buffalo
                Carolina
                New York
                Dallas
                St. Louis
                Pittsburg 20, Jacksonville 13

Comment

Miami
                  Vikings
                  Philli Eagles
                  I don't like Drew so i pick the Redskins
                  Rams
                  Steelers 20 Jags 14

Comment

Buffalo.
                    Vikings.
                    Giants.
                    Dallas.
                    Rams.
                    Steelers. 24 Jacksonville 20

Since I missed week one #1 picks, am I still able to jump in here for the Grand Prize of an ATS Hat ?
                     Sorry I missed the first week.  I've been busy.
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

1. Buffalo
                      2. Minnesota
                      3. Philadelphia
                      4. Washington
                      5. San Francisco

Bonus: Pittsburgh 23 Jacksonville 13

Comment

(mirimark @ Sep. 14 2006,18:11) Buffalo.
                        Vikings.
                        Giants.
                        Dallas.
                        Rams.
                        Steelers.

Since I missed week one #1 picks, am I still able to jump in here for the Grand Prize of an ATS Hat ?
                         Sorry I missed the first week.  I've been busy.
                        Thats exactly why we threw in the three bonerus points MM so the late bloomers can catch up

Besides after you examine the first week fairly closely you won't see any barnburners at all

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

[quote]
                          (smuttleydfs @ Sep. 15 2006,11:22)
                          Originally posted by mirimark,Sep. 14 2006,18:11
                          ....Besides after you examine the first week fairly closely you won't see any barnburners at all...
                          Just getting warmed up, man. Just getting warmed up.........

Comment

Okay let's try these for week 2

1. Miami
                            2. Minnesota
                            3. Philadelphia ( Go Eagles)
                            4. Washington
                            5. St. Louis

Monday Night (Jacksonville 24 - Pittsburgh 17)

Thanks Smut, Pheagler

Comment

WEEK 2

Game #1 - Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins

Game #2 - Carolina Panthers at Minnesota Vikings

Game #3 - New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles

Game #4 - Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys

Game #5 - St. Louis Rams at San Francisco 49ers

Pittsburgh Steelers 24 at Jacksonville Jaguars 10

All my selections are in bold!  

Comment

1) Miami 7 over Buffalo: Didne see the Fish lay an egg v the Champs-sorry they arent fish but mammals and they dont lay eggs. buffalo should have beaten the powerful Pats but didnt. Tough division match up loser goes 0-2. most NFL games are within 7 points.
                                Pick Buffalo +7

2) Carolina 3 Minnesota: Smuttley why are Carolina favored over Minny-the books dont believe in Minny. Tis dangerous giving up points on the road in the NFL and cannot see Carolina going 0-2-although explosive Smith is still out for carolina. I will bite though.
                                Pick: Carolina -3

3)Philadelphia 3 NY Giants. Pick was Giants. I cannot stand Philly but the more I thought about it the more I think about E Manning playing shit on the road eventhough Giants are desparate NOT to go 0-2.
                                Pick: Philly -3

4) Dallas 6 Washington. Can I root for a tie. Another tough divison match up and hated rivals for donkeys years. Used to have a soft spot of the Skins but that Dan Snyder is such a twat. Would love to jack him up!! Same for Jerry Jones. BTW who has bigger tits talesha or Bill Parcells.
                                Pick: Washington +6

5) St Louis 3 San Fran. Another road fav. San Fran played well in a loss last week and might surprise soe folks this year-no playoffs though lets not get nuts.
                                Pick: San Fran +3

Monday Night Boner Game:
                                Pitt Pick 'em Jacksonville. Tough game to call. Will big Ben play?? How good is jacksonville?? not sure but it will be a physicla match.
                                Pick: Pitt
                                Pittsburgh 20 Jags 10
                                PS JUST SEND ME MY PRIZE NOW PLEASE!!
                                Smuttley what do you say we finacne a bar fine for the winner?? I am in for a few bahtskis? Its gotta be a lB though!!

Comment

Working...
                                X