Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(katoeylover @ Sep. 06 2006,14:52) And BTW Steelers over the Dolphins by a country mile tomorrow!!  
    line went droped from 5.5 to pick em...guess Ben's not playing.

Comment

He had an emergency appendectomy yesterday.

Guess not.

Comment

Hey Guys, You still have time to jump in!

Comment

OK Everyone..........

Cutoff time is 1145 US Central Time on Sunday September 10th. We've got some good cooperation so far but could use a lot more and if you miss the first week you'll be behind the power curve of everyone else............except maybe Stogie..........

Come on RM.........Beefmeister!!!! POL..........all you other pervs lets go!!! And you too JaiDee...........your Pats still have that AWESOME Wolverine leading them down the road to his unmatched 4th ring!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

mr.maize and blue. does the name 'kempthorn' mean anything to you.

Comment

he's a Wolverine from the 40's right?

Comment

1. Carolina
                2. Dallas
                3. Cincinnati
                4. Baltimore
                5. Indianapolis
                6. Washington 31 Minnesota 13

Comment

Listen, I want in on the NFL contest but for some reason cannot post on the board. Can you take my picks for me/? hopefully Smuttley will accept it. If not oh well....
                  my picks are;
                  Atlanta + 5 1/2
                  Jacksonville + 2 1/2
                  cinncinati -3
                  tampa Bay -3
                  indy -3
                  Monday night:
                  Washington - 4 1/2 final score wash 23 Minny 10

later,
                  frank aka blueballz
                  BlueBallz Pics... He couldn't post for some reason!

Marko

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 10 2006,08:51)
                    Listen, I want in on the NFL contest but for some reason cannot post on the board.  Can you take my picks for me/?  hopefully Smuttley will accept it.  If not oh well....
                    my picks are;
                    Atlanta + 5 1/2
                    Jacksonville + 2 1/2
                    cinncinati   -3
                    tampa Bay -3
                    indy  -3
                    Monday night:
                    Washington - 4 1/2 final score wash 23 Minny 10

later,
                    frank aka blueballz
                    BlueBallz Pics...  He couldn't post for some reason!

Marko
                    Now why wouldn't I "accept" the picks of my favorite right winger?

There's no politics in football!!!!!!!!

Just a little more then two hours until the games begin so lets get those picks in............Randyman...........PostOplover Lefty.....

Come on guys!!!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(kempthorn @ Sep. 09 2006,20:03) mr.maize and blue.  does the name 'kempthorn' mean anything to you.
                      Could it be the Kempthorns from the 40's or the 80's?

GO BLUE DUDE!!!!!!!!!! LEts kick some puking irish ass this weekend!!!!!!!!!

Comment

With the Bonerus Points yet to cum.....here is the standings..........

BlueBallz........4-1 should have reconsidered that entry

Sparhawk.......3-2

Katoeylover....3-2

Smuttleydfs.....2-3

kevin4252.......2-3

Oldasiahand.....2-3

pheagler...........2-3

PiggDogg...........1-4

Stogiebear..........1-4

Those of you who are late entries you can tell from the scores that the door is wide open and the bonus points are a big asset.    

Comment

Hold Up Gents.....
                          I want in on a football pool or picks too
                          Lookie here I had em all right...

Can Somebody Pm me and let me know if there is action I am missing in regards to football not LB or GG
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

OK Boys and Girls...........Here is the standings after the first week......... Katoeylover should have went to Vegas with his Minnesota over Washington pick!!!!! Not only was he the only one with the correct pick but his pick of 20-17 was only a couple of points from the actual score of 19-16..........So the 3 bonerus points go his way and puts him in first with 6 points!!!!!

Katoeylover 6 points

Blueballz 4 points

Sparhawk 3 points

Smuttleydfs 2 points

kevin4252 2 points

Oldasiahand 2 points

pheagler 2 points

PiggDogg 1 point

StogieBear 1 point

I'll have next weeks games up in the next couple of days

Comment

Like I said in my pic post... If you do the opposite from me you'll be on a roll!

Comment

And a Brit wins the American football pool, . That's awesome . So I guess all this time my Euro buddies have been yankin' me that they can't understand it.

Go Bengals! Who dey!

Comment

Working...
                                X