Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's me Smutster but can't quote .

Comment

• Whats the matter Smuttley ? ARE YOU SCARED ?
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Nov. 12 2006,07:17)
        Stogie, how couold I have doubted the Saints last week?
        Spoken like a true fan!

I have always said that a true Saints fan never believes they are gonna win!
        So, SB, We going to make tonights game interesting?

A night out in Nana/Jays Bar c/w bar fines for the winner?

GO STEELERS!!!
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (mirimark @ Nov. 12 2006,00:39) Whats the matter Smuttley ?   ARE YOU SCARED ?          
          Sorry MM

I've been bleeding Maize and Blue since I was old enough to know what football was. I have a lot of superstions when it comes to Michigan Football and one is never place any kind of wagers.

I know one thing this is game should live up to the hype.

I also know I really like this Michigan team.

All I can say is..................

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files
          It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Maybe we should do college picks each week too in another pool?
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Blue ballz 4-1 normal service has been returned. Only Stogis Saints ahve let me down. I pick them they lose I pick againnst them they win. I know what Stogie wants me to do!!! Now was it the GEORGE COSTANZA DO THE OPPOSITE THING that won the day or my brilliance?? I dont know....

Comment

• (BLUEBALLZ @ Nov. 13 2006,16:36) Blue ballz 4-1 normal service has been returned.
                1-4 for me ... sadly, it's become my normal service. Next week, I make my picks, and then write down the opposite. Maybe that will help.

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Nov. 12 2006,23:47)
                  (mirimark @ Nov. 12 2006,00:39) Whats the matter Smuttley ?   ARE YOU SCARED ?          
                  Sorry MM

I've been bleeding Maize and Blue since I was old enough to know what football was. I have a lot of superstions when it comes to Michigan Football and one is never place any kind of wagers.

I know one thing this is game should live up to the hype.

I also know I really like this Michigan team.

All I can say is..................

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally understand what your saying Smuttley.
                   I was born & bred in Ohio.   But my superstitions are more for the Cleveland Browns than The Buckeyes.

I have come to Learn,  If I wager a Bet against The Browns,  They will win.   Therefore,  I will always bet against the Browns to help them go to the Superbowl.

Unfortunetly,  by the time the seasons over and the Browns finally make it to the Superbowl,  I will have no more money to buy a Superbowl Ticket.

Fucking PigDogg,  Carolina 24 BUCs 10.  He nailed it.
                  I thought I was getting the Boner points this week.
                   Good job to Thaibound also.

Comment

• 0 dear! Not a single point this week! Told you I was bad!

Comment

• Man ! those two weeks of "not" picking Killed me. I'm acutally making some accurate picks. More accurate than Last year since Smuttleys not including too many browns games Like he did Last year.

I'll still play along just for the Fun of it. My only saving grace this year will be when the Buckeyes Kill Michigan this weekend.

Comment

• OK Boys and Girls...........Here we go with Week # 11

WEEK # 11

Game# 1

Indianapolis Colts (9-0) at Dallas Cowboys (5-4)

Colts by 1 1/2

The Colts are the first NFL team to open 9-0 in two consecutive years in history and have pretty much wrapped up their division and only have the home field advantage to clinch. The daytime drama also known as the Dallas Cowboys have had an intersting year to say the least. They still have a shot at the playoffs and seem to have found the solution tosome of their problems with Romo at QB, does anyone remember what the last QB to replace Bledsoe did?

My pick is the Cowboys in an upset

Game # 2

Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Houston Texans (3-6)

Houston by  1 1/2

It wouldn't be any fun if we just had all the big time teams on this board now would it? The Texans have been playing very well lately and may have a decent team in a year or two with the parity in the NFL. Carr has more protection lately and has produced. The Bills played the Colts and the Patriots really tough this year A train has filled in nicely for MaGahee.

My pick is the Texans

Game # 3

Detroit Lions (2-7) at Arizona Cardinals (1-8)

Cardinals by 2

Ahhh a cure for the woes of the Cardinals.........a vacation week by playing the motor city kitty cats. The Lions have proved to have an exciting offense but as always lead the league in stupidity and shooting themselves in the foot. When the hell is this teams ownership going to get a freaking clue? (sorry for the editorilizing but when you have the Red Wings, the Pistons and Tigers all playing fairly well in the same town you would think the Lions would wise up) Anyway this game could end up 49-41 (funny didn't we have that score last week)

My pick is the Cardinals

Game # 4

San Diego Chargers (7-2) at Denver Broncos (7-2)

Broncos by 3

In this battle for AFC Western supremecy the biggest question is if Denver's vaunted D can do what no one else seems to be able to do this year and that is sopping LT. The Chargers comeback from being down 28-7 last week should provide them with momentum all the way to the AFC Championship this year but the Broncos and Mike Shannahan isn't going to stand by and let them roll on without a fight.  The Denver D will stop LT

My pick is the Broncos

Game # 5

Pittsburgh Steelers (3-6) at Cleveland Browns (3-6)

Steelers by 3 1/2

A classic rivalry game with the Steelers going into Cleveland after a big win against the Saints last week.  The Browns are also coming off a big upset on the road against the Falcons. This has been a major rivalry almost as long as the NFL has been in exsistence but the Steelers still have a shot at the playoffs and will prevail.

My pick is the Steelers

Monday Night Bonerus Game

New York Giants (6-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (5-4)

Jaguars by 3 1/2

The Giants took a lead on the Bears last weekend and then folded their tents and find themselves on primetime again this week agianst the mercurial Jags. The Jags have no hope of catching the Colts but still have an opportunity to make the playoffs as a wildcard. The Giants need to wipe the egg off their faces from last weeks spanking and will be focused.

My pick is the Giants 27-24

There it is Ladys and Gents have at it.............

and something to chew on if it works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBYpS1ZLf2w

If this doesn't work when you first click on it hit refresh and it should work

GO BLUE
                        Attached Files

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Colts.
                          Bills.
                          Cardinals.
                          Chargers.
                          Steelers.
                          Giants. (28) Jacksonville (17)

Comment

• My pick is the Colts
                            My pick is the Texans

My pick is the Lions

My pick is the Broncos

My pick is the Steelers

Monday Night Bonerus Game

My pick is the Giants 24-14

I'll be in the LOS

next week so my picks for the following week are.

Favorites in all the regular games, If a game is a pickem then the home team.

Monday night:

Seattle 24 Green Bay 10

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Nov. 15 2006,23:31) I'll be in the LOS    

next week so my picks for the following week are.

Favorites in all the regular games,  If a game is a pickem then the home team.

Monday night:

Seattle 24  Green Bay 10
                              PD..............

Sorry but seeing as you will be in LOS and I won't.........it's an automatic 0-5

Comment

• Game 1. Dallas
                                Game 2. Buffalo
                                Game 3. Arizona
                                Game 4. San Diego
                                Game 5. Pittsburgh

Bonus:
                                New York 20   Jacksonville 17

Comment

Working...
                                X