Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sittin in pattaya trying to discreetly post as i scroll past all the naked avatars, much to the shocked delight of those around me, allow me to say:
    skins
    pats
    saints
    ravens
    bengals
    cowboys 21-20
    now....back to it!

Comment

• yes, ty Smuttley, aptly described "pathetic"week 15 picks:

RAMS

PATS

SAINTS

RAVENS

BENGALS

COWBOYS 31 EAGLES 24
      Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

• My pick is the Rams

My pick is the Patriots

Giants

My pick is the Ravens

My pick is the Broncos

Monday Night Bonerus

My Pick is the Cowboys 28-13

And if anyone can find my pussyface pic..............

Stogie has it!

Comment

• My pick is the Rams

My pick is the Jags

My pick is the Saints

My pick is the Ravens

My pick is the Broncos

Monday Night Bonerus

My Pick is the Eagles
          24-21
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Smuttley, If i loose the boner points I want a refund because the Eagles & Cowboys is "Not" really the monday night game.

monday night football is; New York Jets & Miami Dolphins on ESPN.

Miami must win because that will put the Cincinatti Bengles in the Playoffs if they just continue to win.
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Quit bitchin' will ya? The Cowboys loss means that The New Orleans Saints now have a first round bye (for the first time in franchise history), so now they can play their second stringers against the Panthers next week!

It's CHRISTMAS!

Comment

• Booyah Eagles
                No Bonus Points for me I guess...although I was right about Eagles score and the win.....just so dam happy for this Christmas Gift of an EAGLES WIN and Number ONE in the NFC EAST    

Comment

• I'll bet a point that the Eagles will play the Cowboys again in two weeks!

Comment

• OH!!!!!  

MY!!!!!

FUCKING!!!!!!

GAWD!!!!!!!

Mirimark pulls the Boner(us) out of his ass    
                    and has the fucking audacity to whine about which game was on the docket!!!!!!  

Damn Boy it pulled you into a three way tie for last dude!!!!!

I've got two and 1/2 bottles of Merlot under my belt and a bottle of champagne yet to kill...........So I'll just say this................

GET THE FUCK OVER IT MAN!!!!!!

I'll have the standings up later........too fucking buzzed to fuck with it now!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• All Right!!!!!!!!!

Here it is the end of the regular season     and it is close dudes!!!!!

Okay I'm listing the final regular season games on this post and on the next post I'm going to list three scenarios as to carrying this on thru the playoffs and the nine of those remaining will vote on how they want to do it if we do it at all.

Week # 17

Game # 1

St. Louis Rams (7-8) at Minnesota Vikings (6-9)

Rams by 2

Okay Minnesota has been eliminated but the Rams still have a slim hope of making the playoffs. Basically what they need is the Giants, Carolina and Atlanta to lose so seeing as they play the early game there will still be a motivating factor. The Vikings are eliminated so this will be a game to try and salvage something for first year coach Brad Gilbert and a chance to experiment a bit.  The Rams have played well agaisnt the have nots this year and today won't be any exception.

My pick is the Rams

Game # 2

Jacksonville Jaguars (8-7) at Kansas City Chiefs (8-7)

Chiefs by 2 1/2

Okay these two have the following scenarios to play out for them to get into the playoffs.......Naturally both need to win this game and Jacksonville needs losses by the Jets, Bengals and Titans and KC needs losses by the Bengals and Titans as well and also the Broncos. The Jaguars have been up and down all year and the Chiefs stopped a losing and got well against the Raiders last week and will be coming in here with an extra day to rest. I think the coldass Missouri weather will be a factor against the snowbirds from Jacksonville and the Chiefs will prevail.

My pick is the Chiefs

Game # 3

Carolina Panthers (7-8) at New Orleans Saints (10-5)

Panthers by 3

This is a very touchy game, that why I left it in. The Saints (as aptly pointed out by Stogie earlier) have already clinched a first round bye for the first time in the franchises history and really don't have much to prove which is probably why they are 3 point underdogs but the Panthers have literally sucked the past few weeks. For a team that a lot of people picked to make it to Miami in February they have been a major disappointment yet............THEY ARE STILL ALIVE FOR THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!! All they need is to WIN and for the Giants and the Packers to lose!!!!!   Combined with the Saints trying to keep Brees, Bush etc healthy and the chance to back in the Panthers will come in and take this.

My pick is the Panthers

Game # 4

New England Patriots (11-4) at Tennessee Titans (8-7)

Titans by 3

The Patriots have clinched a spot but I think a first round bye is a major stretch so they will have a home game next week against one of the wild cards. The Titans are the hottest team in the league and if Vince Young doesn't already have a place on his mantel for the Rookie of the Year trophy he better make room and he should get some consideration towards MVP also. The Titans need to win and need to have losses by the Bnegals and Broncos and need KC to win to make the playoffs so there is major motivation and that will carry them on.

My pick is the Titans

Game # 5

Atlanta Falcons (7-8) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-6)

Eagles by 6 1/2

This was not one of the top five games by point spread this week but with the potential playoff implications I put it in anyway. The Eagles are in but can still win the division and a home game with a win so that will be motivation enough, while the Falcons need to win and have losses by the Giants, the Panthers and the Packers. The Eagles are actually playing better since McNabb went out and are the hottest team in the NFC. They embarresed the Cowboys. Parcells and TO on Monday (Evening) Night and are motivated to win this division and will.

My pick is the Eagles

Mon(Sun)day Night Bonerus

Green Bay Packers (7-8)  at Chicago Bears (13-2)

Bears by 2 1/2

This SUNDAY night classic of the two longest standing rivals in the NFL may or may not still have playoff implications by kickoff time but either way the Bears won't have anything to prove so look for them to Brian Griese and others a lot of playing time in this one. Could be but probably won't be Brett Favre's last game at Soldier field. This will be a dull game in my opinion because I don't see the Pack still being alive at kickoff so both teams will go through the motions. Remember this game is Sunday night not Monday

My pick is the Packers  20-14

Thats it for the final week of the regular season. The next post will give us some options for the playoffs if everyone wants to keep this going.

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Okay as promised here a re three suggested scenarios for the playoffs...........

A.) Each game is based on picking the score, for example: Team A wins the game over Team B 24-13. You have picked team B to win 20-17, you would automatically lose 50 points by picking the wrong team and your score for this game would be 36. Now say you picked Team A to win by that same score you would have 92 points towards this game which placed 3rd out of ten participants you would get 8 points from this. The closest to the final score would get 10,second 9, third 8, fourth 7, on down the line. Ties would have the two or three possible scores combined and split equally and your point totals will be added to your regular season totals. If that is clear as mud it really is the easiest of the three. It is picked basically the same way as the bonerus games.

B.) We would pick the games straight but you would apply a "Confidence" quotient to your pick like this:

Ny Jets at Indianapolis you pick Indy and assign a confidence score of (10)
                        Denver at New England you pick Denver and assign a confidence score of (7)
                        NY Giants at Philadelphia you pick the Eagles and assign a confidence score of (4)
                        Dallas at Seattle you pick Dallas and assign a confidence score of (1)

and the Jets, Denver, Eagles and Seattle win you get a total of 11 points. That point total would place you fourth for the week giving you 7 points for this week which would be added to your regular season totals.

C.) We just finish it off at the end of the regular season. Simple enough

So everyone feel free to make any suggestions but we need to have a vote on A, B or C this week. What ever you choose I've enjoyed fucking around with this and will keep it going as long as you guys want.

Comment

• Minnesota
                          Jacksonville
                          New Orleans
                          New England
                          Philadelphia

Chicago 39-17

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Dec. 27 2006,04:23) Okay as promised here a re three suggested scenarios for the playoffs...........

A.) Each game is based on picking the score, for example: Team A wins the game over Team B 24-13. You have picked team B to win  20-17, you would automatically lose 50 points by picking the wrong team and your score for this game would be 36. Now say you picked Team A to win by that same score you would have 92 points towards this game which placed 3rd out of ten participants you would get 8 points from this. The closest to the final score would get 10,second 9, third 8, fourth 7, on down the line. Ties would have the two or three possible scores combined and split equally and your point totals will be added to your regular season totals. If that is clear as mud it really is the easiest of the three. It is picked basically the same way as the bonerus games.

B.) We would pick the games straight but you would apply a "Confidence" quotient to your pick like this:

Ny Jets at Indianapolis you pick Indy  and assign a confidence score of  (10)
                            Denver at New England  you pick Denver and assign a confidence score of (7)
                            NY Giants at Philadelphia you pick the Eagles and assign a confidence score of (4)
                            Dallas at Seattle you pick Dallas and assign a confidence score of (1)

and the Jets, Denver, Eagles and Seattle win you get a total of 11 points. That point total would place you fourth for the week giving you 7 points for this week which would be added to your regular season totals.

C.) We just finish it off at the end of the regular season. Simple enough

So everyone feel free to make any suggestions but we need to have a vote on A, B  or C this week. What ever you choose I've enjoyed fucking around with this and will keep it going as long as you guys want.

Great Job Smutt...and lets continue the fun
                            For the Options of A nd B tho I need my Accountant and Lawyer to look it over

I Vote D just straight picks

Comment

• (SamplerDoc @ Dec. 26 2006,16:33)
                              Great Job Smutt...and lets continue the fun
                              For the Options of A nd B tho I need my Accountant and Lawyer to look it over

I Vote D just straight picks [/quote]
                              Not enough games for just straight picks especially after the first weekend. The first 2 weekends will have 4 games then two games then of course the Superbowl so to make it worthwhile we need to have a different type of set-up. The closest to straight picks would be the B set-up

Comment

• 'D' also! It's too much for my small brain to keep up with!

Straight pics with all the top five regular season leaders eligible to play!

I'll make my pics in a couple of days...

Congrats to Blue Ballz for an almost grand slam! (And thanks to Mirimark for preventing it!!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X