X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DESMOND HOWARD ?

What ever happened to that fucker anyhow. He was great. Think he only Lasted about 2yr's in the NFL. That Michigan Education must have finally sunk in to that Thick skull of his. He wised up and said;

FUCK THIS ! NFL Money sucks, I going to go to the Quicky Mart and bag groceries for a Living.

I hear Smuttley bro, Michigan Rules, Ohio State sucks.
    Hope your not reaching for your Revolver yet. Are you ?
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Dude

Desmond was MVP of Green Bays SuperBowl victory and is now on ESPN college gameday........

What beer do you drink and how many are we into tonight so far???

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Nov. 26 2006,13:12) Dude

Desmond was MVP of Green Bays SuperBowl victory and is now on ESPN college gameday........

What beer do you drink and how many are we into tonight so far???      

Fucking DESMOND HOWARD is a One Hit Wonder man. Freggi'n Pussy. OSU baby.

I Drink, Michelob Larger. and I'm into 5 right now.
        I'm getting pretty Freggi'n HAMMERED Now.
        5 in 3 hours at 5' - 8" 130lbs, YOU FIGURE IT OUT.

FUCK NOTRE DAME !
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Nice Pic there....I think that is just what we needed on the board

Now the flip side....I got so distracted I forgot to make my picks yet......still have 11 hours till kickoff.  So let me get back to picking
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Game # 1

Jacksonville Jaguars (6-4) at Buffalo Bills (4-6)

Game # 2

Pittsburgh Steelers (4-6) at Baltimore Ravens (8-2)

Game # 3

Cincinatti Bengals (5-5) at Cleveland Browns (3-7)

Game # 4

Chicago Bears (9-1) at New England Patriots (7-3)

Game # 5

New Orleans Saints (6-4) at Atlanta Falcons (5-5)

Monday Night Bonerus

Green Bay Packers (4-6) at Seattle Seahawks (6-4)

Packers 31 Seattle 17

Comment

• My pick is the Jags

My pick is the Ravens

My pick is the Bengals

My pick is the Da Bears

My pick is the Saints

Monday Night Bonerus

My Pick is the Seahawks 27-17

Comment

• (BLUEBALLZ @ Nov. 25 2006,19:03) Thannksgivinng Holidays.   I must be the only English speaking Yannk who hasnt had a slice of turkey over this weekend!!!
                Your not the only one BB; it twas Tom Yum Goong for me.

Comment

• Saved ya a drumstick Buddy and a nice LB in the states...but ya gotta choose

Comment

• Yeah Mr Pigg but at least you have a danmed good excuse!!!

Comment

• OK Ladies and Gents, Guys and Gals, Boys and Girls Its time for LUCKY.............

Week #13

Competition is getting as stiff as NEP Ladyboy with a 3000 baht tip in her pocket!!!!!!!

Game # 1

Jacksonville Jaguars (6-5) at Miami Dolphins (5-6)

Dolphins by 2

This is the tale of two teams headed in different directions, one towards the a possible wildcard berth and the other towards a higher draft pick. The Fins behind of all people Lion castoff Joey "Piano man" Harrington have won 4 in a row while the Jaguars just can't seem to sustain any of the earlier momentum they had this year. On their home turf and with the momentum they have captured not to mention 3 days extra rest the Dolphins should win this.

My pick is the Dolphins

Game# 2

Atlanta Falcons (5-6) at Washington Redskins (4-7)

Redskins by 1 1/2

The Falcons are #1........two times over........just ask Michael Vick . Maybe leaving the freindly confines of the Georgia Dome will help Vick get his act together against a Redskin team the Falcons should handle with ease. They are on a 4 game swoon but should right the ship this weekend. But if they don't and Michael should decide to salute the crowd again.....let him aim it at the Presidential Suite!!!

My pick is the Falcons

Game # 3

New York Jets (6-5) at Green Bay Packers (4-7)

Packers by 1

The Packers started out on fire on Monday's night but (much to StogieBears and Mirimark's chagrin) couldn't hold on against a rejuvenated Seahawk team. Brett Favre continues either his final swing around the league or his assault on Dan Marino's TD and pass ydge records. The Jets believe it or not are still in the running for a playoff spot but it will be tough to win in Titletown especially with a big snowstorm headed that way.

My pick is the Pack

Game # 4

Houston Texans (3-8) at Oakland Raiders (2-9)

Raiders by 3

This could be dubbed the Brady Quinn bowl, if after 2 spankings this year he can still be considered the #1 draft pick, my bets are more towards Adrian Peterson, at any rate another story for another time. I think this is the first time I've had the Texans on the pick list and it is kind of a shame since they are a pretty exciting team to watch. The Raiders on the other hand are one step above the Lions as the worst team in football. Although at home they have been tough..........Still

My pick is the Texans

Game # 5

Dallas Cowboys (7-4) at New York Giants (6-5)

Cowboys by 3 1/2

How could I let this week go by without putting in this soap opera. The Cowpokes seem to think they have found the second coming of Roger Staubach with Tony (I didn't fuck Jessica Simpson) Romo but I personally think it is more likely to be just another Gary Hoggeboom (only true NFL Efficienados will remember him) Although the Giants have a lot to play for you can tell that the Cowboys are on a roll because you haven't heard a peep from TO in weeks. There has been a lot of talk that Dallas is the best team in the NFC and they could be. I smell an upset here

My pick is the Giants

Monday Night Bonerus

Carolina Panthers (6-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-6)

Panthers by 3

Once again the Eagles have lost Donovan for the year and for the 3rd time in 4 years the team is tanking. You would think some one in upper management would get a clue and get a reliable back-up for the man. The Panthers are right on Stogies Saints heels and need to win this one bad. The projected snowstorm should be in Philly by Monday night and that could play havoc on the game.

My pick is the Panthers 21-13

There it is guys lets get those picks in

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Week #13

Competition is getting as stiff as NEP Ladyboy with a 3000 baht tip in her pocket!

Game #1 ~ Jacksonville Jaguars (6-5) at Miami Dolphins (5-6)

Game #2 ~ Atlanta Falcons (5-6) at Washington Redskins (4-7)

Game #3 ~ New York Jets (6-5) at Green Bay Packers (4-7)

Game #4 ~ Houston Texans (3-8) at Oakland Raiders (2-9)

Game #5 ~ Dallas Cowboys (7-4) at New York Giants (6-5)

Monday Night Bonerus

Carolina Panthers (6-5) at Philadelphia Eagles (5-6)

Eagles 24 - Panthers 13

Comment

• After Stogie's 5-0 performance, I almost want to copy his picks. I need some real help to get back in this thing. Come on Bonerus Points!

Game 1. Miami Dolphins
                          Game 2. Washington Redskins
                          Game 3. New York Jets
                          Game 4. Houston Texans
                          Game 5. Dallas Cowboys

Monday Night Bonerus:
                          Carolina Panthers 20 Philadelphia Eagles 17

Comment

• There are 17 weeks of football... I had to get lucky eventually!

Comment

• holy shit, i won a bonerus??!!

that's some pickin' i tell ya.
                              i might have to holiday in los after all...i'll let rob and the boys know...if i can move up just a few more spots...so let's go with...
                              Dolphins
                              Jets
                              Texans
                              Cowboys
                              and
                              Panthers 28 - Eagles 20

Comment

• Miami
                                Washington
                                JETS
                                Oakland
                                Dallas

Philly 17-10
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X