Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (kevin4252 @ Dec. 04 2006,23:33) now an ATS baseball hat , could there have been a better idea around here lately, although i can well imagine the endless posts re the colors, ok, sign me up for a few
    How many!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Notice the Authenticity of the ATS Cap.

What proves this is the Real Deal and Not some Underground Bootleg Fake is you can plainly see the Many Yellow Stains all about the cap.

Stogie can clearly point out each stain and Name the Ladyboy who put it there.
      Yes, some people Like to Collect their favorite players Autographs on their hats.
      Stogie is no different. This is Truely a well Autographed Ball Cap. I think I even reconize Ladyboy Banana signature on the Left side of the Bill.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Dec. 02 2006,13:36) Hey Guys

Thaibound if you come on you missed picking the Atlanta Falcons at Washington Redskins game.

Also Oldasiahand you are on the precipice get your picks in!!!!!    

oh fuck me.
        i come on to bask in my excellent 4-1 only to find i failed to post all my picks?!?
        so much for that lovely white (and yellow?) ats ballcap i was pre-destined to capture...unless i can do some back-to-back boneruses...
        hmmmm,  maybe i'll go ahead and book bkk for new years -- just in case -- now i have to go search the threads to see where the trophy ceremony will be held...the guess i presume?

ps
        osu 45 florida 13
        yeah, it'll be a "great" game  

Comment

• The Eagles will Roll.
          I need them Doggy Points.
          Attached Files

Comment

• (mirimark @ Dec. 05 2006,02:05)  I think I even reconize  Ladyboy Banana signature on the Left side of the Bill.
            How observant. You are indeed a scholar of the game. It is indeed a squirt of Banana juice that dribbled on my titfer! Other impressions include Cindy and of course my own seed has taken root in the stubborn understained canvas also.

Comment

• put two aside for me Stogie, back in bkk mid january, will give you a call for a few , at oh, let me GUESS , kevin
              Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

• Doesn't Look Like Fagboy made the Trip. Word has it, he/she is having a bad reaction to the medication.

A bad reaction to Female Hormones pills is quite common for men.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Damn, Stogie got me by 2 points on the Monday Night Boner Game.

Comment

• (mirimark @ Dec. 05 2006,00:00) Damn,  Stogie got me by 2 points on the Monday Night Boner Game.
                    Actually.........Stogie AND SamplerDoc tied for the Bonerus points Stogie 24-13 (86) Sampler Doc 20-17 (86) and of course they both picked Philly.

And..............We will have a new leader when the standing come out either later tonight or tommorow morning

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Explain your math ? You are using;

27 + 24 = 51
                      The closest to the Total wins ?

Comment

• (mirimark @ Dec. 05 2006,00:47) Explain your math ?     You are using;

27 + 24  = 51
                        The closest to the Total wins ?
                        No what we are using is the following formula:

In Stogies case he picked Philly 24-13

and SamplerDoc picked Philly 20-17

Final score was 27-24 Philly

For Stogie 27-24(3) 24-13 (11) (100-(3+11)= 86)

For SD 27-20(7) 24-17(7) (100-(7+7)=86)

Hence the tie

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Hey Mir.....  go to bed man
                          Thank God for the Bonus points too.  I had a bad week in picks.  Too bad I missed the first week of picks or I would have been 4 points higher.

Oh well   me.... and um
                          GO E A G L E S
                          GO EAGLES!!!!!!
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Dec. 05 2006,14:09)
                            No what we are using is the following formula:

In Stogies case he picked Philly 24-13

and SamplerDoc picked Philly 20-17

Final score was 27-24 Philly

For Stogie 27-24(3) 24-13 (11) (100-(3+11)= 86)

For SD 27-20(7) 24-17(7) (100-(7+7)=86)

Hence the tie

[/quote]
                            Freggi'n Damn dude. Don't anyone ever tell me I have too much Time on my hands.

Whats in store for Next year, Einsteins Theory of realitivity ? Or maybe Sir Issac Newtons for every action there is an equal and opposite reacation.

You know I'm just fucking with you Brother Smuttley.
                            But please, next year can we stay away from the
                            Long division. I'm still trying to figure out these
                            FLipp'n FLash Cards.

Comment

• Hey MM..............

You and I could win 6 boneruses in a row and would still be sucking hind tit...............We ARE the losers of this crew so you know what you can do ????

Fill in the blanks DUDE!!!!!

Attached Files

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Dec. 05 2006,14:37) Hey MM..............

You and I could win 6 boneruses in a row  and would still be sucking hind tit

The one thing I do Like what your doing this year is, or maybe is just cowincheadance, errr, um, how the fuck do you spell quiencadance? Can I buy a Fregging
                                " O " Now ?

Anyhow, seems all the games your picking are on T.V.
                                or maybe thats just quiencadance errrrr Um, cowincheadance, Too, errrrrr maybe you just have too much time on yer' hands.

Oh well, none of it matters Smuttley Bro because the Michigan Wolverines are going to Knock the Fuck out of the USC Trogans, and Ohio State is going to get some Gator Ass.

I think SamplerDock is right, I do need to go to bed.
                                12 largers make my keyboard spell funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X