Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought I would post a few memories from the Clinton days. We Americans do not need another Clinton administration. I hope Obama gets the nomination for the Democratic Party over Hillary.

Comment

(alan1chef @ Mar. 14 2008,05:03) Just thought I would post a few memories from the Clinton days. We Americans do not need another Clinton administration. I hope Obama gets the nomination for the Democratic Party over Hillary.

Good stuff man!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Feb. 13 2008,18:03)
        (thaibound @ Feb. 13 2008,02:35) and what's with this hatred of women?
        I'm not a woman hater.

But I think Hilary is lame.

I prefer charismatic, intelligent men for president such as Kennedy, Bill Clinton, and Obama.

Bush Junior is the worst. I don't want my president to sound like an idiot.

It's just a coincidence that those I like are Democrats.
        W is a scum sucking chickenhawk piece of shit. I don't see how any veteran could support a chickenhawk.

It's no coincidence for me that I support the Dems since the Reps are the party of the right wing bible thumpers who generally look upon gay/bi/TG people as 2nd class citizens at the very least. They are also the party most likely to circumvent the 1st amendment and push for a constitutional amendment to ban same sex marriage. How anyone who is into Tgirls can support the party of the haters, the Reps, is beyond me.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(alan1chef @ Feb. 25 2008,08:38) McCain, war monger? That is Democratic Party trash talking with no basis in fact. Let's see....if Gore had been President when Osama attacked the US, what would have been his response....hmmmm? Wimp out, would be my guess....kind of like Europe's response to Hitler....wimp out. I am a Republican, through and through but the political analyst in me says I would not be too hasty to assume that minorities, women, and the traditional non-voters won't elect Obama over McCain. As I said before, the trends since FDR say it is a Democrats turn...
          Listen to some of the comments McCain makes. Hell yes he is a war monger. Elect him and we'll be continuing on the road to a 100 year occupation of Iraq.
          IMO, the debt we are running up fighting this stupid illegal war is one of the main reasons why the dollar is getting weaker against foreign currencies.
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

The dollar is weaker due to the housing downturn, not the budget deficit. Your comments are typical of Democrats who skirt the issues and just attack Republican candidates personally. That is because Democrats have no ideas of their own on what to do about anything except to raise taxes and socialize medicine.

Comment

(alan1chef @ Mar. 17 2008,07:58) The dollar is weaker due to the housing downturn, not the budget deficit. Your comments are typical of Democrats who skirt the issues and just attack Republican candidates personally. That is because Democrats have no ideas of their own on what to do about anything except to raise taxes and socialize medicine.
              Attacking candidates personally is something Karl Rove turned into an art form.
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Obama is in big trouble now; the shit that crazy Pastor said may make him drop out of the race or at the very least lose a lot of ground.

Hillary can do the best for this country, I hate to say it but it's true..... a deplorable human being if there ever was one, she and her dildo husband know more about foreign policy and setting this economy straight than Obama and despite the fact I can't stand the woman she is the most qualified.

Bush has made a mess of this country and made us laughing-stocks of the world..... voting for McCain is like voting for 4 more years of that crazy texan and not something we should want. Terrible author also, his book sucked bad, like it was written by a 5- year old.

Hillary .....yuuucch.... but the lesser of 3 evils
                Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                -Dennis Miller

Comment

Surferboy for President
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 17 2008,09:42) Obama is in big trouble now; the shit that crazy Pastor said may make him drop out of the race or at the very least lose a lot of ground.

Hillary can do the best for this country, I hate to say it but it's true..... a deplorable human being if there ever was one, she and her dildo husband know more about foreign policy and setting this economy straight than Obama and despite the fact I can't stand the woman she is the most qualified.

Bush has made a mess of this country and made us laughing-stocks of the world..... voting for McCain is like voting for 4 more years of that crazy texan and not something we should want. Terrible author also, his book sucked bad, like it was written by a 5- year old.

Hillary .....yuuucch.... but the lesser of 3 evils
                    As much as I like Obama, I think you are probably correct in everything you say.

On a related note, I don't understand how anyone who cares about transgendered people and has any attraction toward them, could in any way align themselves with the party of right wing bible thumping transphobes and homophobes, the Republicans.
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• (Lefty @ Mar. 17 2008,11:25) As much as I like Obama, I think you are probably correct in everything you say.

On a related note, I don't understand how anyone who cares about transgendered people and has any attraction toward them, could in any way align themselves with the party of right wing bible thumping transphobes and homophobes, the Republicans.  
                      I suspect that anyone who votes for Hillary is a bottom.

The only way to explain such a vote is if there is some masochistic need to take it up the backside.

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Mar. 17 2008,09:46) Surferboy for President
                        ...of Harisu's fan club, perhaps.

Comment

• (surferboy @ Mar. 18 2008,10:24)
                          (Lefty @ Mar. 17 2008,11:25) As much as I like Obama, I think you are probably correct in everything you say.

I suspect that anyone who votes for Hillary is a bottom.

The only way to explain such a vote is if there is some masochistic need to take it up the backside.
                          Wonderful!! Since bottoms by far outnumber tops, Hillary stands a great chance of winning.
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• Well im not from that part of the world , and even tho i am almost 40 i have never ever been there .

But unfortunatley the only news Channel i get on my super cheap cable TV connection is Fox News ( i know i know dont rant about Fox because i know ) altho i do enjoy the late night round table sicko humor of Red Eye i even tend to schedule my day around it , ok its on Fox News so no rants unless you've seen it and thought it was total shite , if you aint seen it please dont make a generalisation and assume its regular biased Fox News show cause it seems totally removed from the rest of the programming in my opinion .

Just my opinions ok , dont get personal in reply   here we go ......

Anyways on the election , Obama had me sold up uptil that latest speech about Wright and race in the states , for me he just didnt stand up and offer anything different he just looked like any other candidate playing politics nothing more , no real answers , i mean saying he couldn't disown Wright anymore than he could disown his Grandmother or disown the Black Communtiy . Sorry your full of shit meter just got a hell of alot higher .

McCain no doubt a hero and a man of integrity and principle , a real solid candidate and the best of them if it was 2000 again , no doubt he would of made a better president than Bush , no doubt for me if McCain was Pres back in 2000 by now Iraq would be all but over and Bin Laden would be dead or in Jail right now , but looking ahead at the issues that will dominate the next 4 to 8 years seems like he doesnt have the creativity to give what America will need to maintain and improve on itself as a part of the new economic community .

Damn only Bilary left , yup we all know the Clinton Machine is totally in love with themselves , but they are very entertaining , and well they seem like they are most capable of introducing some creative solutions and have the push and balls ( i think Hillary has 1.5 and Bill has enough to mess up an interns dress at least ) to drive them through at least .

Anyways have fun you lucky lucky  

Comment

• I don't know who's got the biggest balls to be President in this election...may well be Hillary....but since you brought up the subject....

http://www.youtube.com/v/6iZ2gK8M86U&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/6iZ2gK8M86U&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Comment

• ...and I really don't care about your capacity to understand, however I am a Republican and I love femboys and ladyboys. At least we have some common ground of agreement on that subject.

Comment

Working...
                                X