Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was one of those survey things done in the UK, you know the ones ask a thousand people a few questions & think this is how the rest of the population think.
    But this is how it went, they asked girls between the ages of 18-34 what they were looking for in a man , how much should he earn, his house ,his car etc.

(1) £60,000 a year salary

(2) 3 Bedroom semi

(3) Mercedes Benz

Asked What would be the minimum wage a guy would have to earn, they said £40,000 & that they wouldnt date a guy who drove a Ford & lived in a Terraced house.

So what do woman want.................... Easy a guy with money, same as most Ladyboys. Well thats Me fucked then  

Seamus ,poor, broke & Lonely , reporting for TLBF on behalf of Stogie Bear

PS, the poll should have a section all of the above
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Sep. 19 2008,04:33) I thought if she could spend a night with Stogie she would get a 9 inch cock as well!!
      A six foot prick, maybe!
      I'm really Sexist...

Comment

(seamus @ Sep. 19 2008,13:06) PS, the poll should have a section all of the above  
        I absolutely agree with seamus. Most women want it all!!!  

S
        Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

(statuesque @ Sep. 20 2008,04:20)
          (seamus @ Sep. 19 2008,13:06) PS, the poll should have a section all of the above  
          I absolutely agree with seamus. Most women want it all!!!  

S
          Why? And do they get it?
          Women are spoiled.

Remember the brilliant Eddie Murphy scene in "Raw" when he´s divorcing his wife?

"EEEEDDDIiiieeee , HALF!!!!"
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

And Ivana Trump would say - "Dont get mad. Get even."

S

Comment

(statuesque @ Sep. 19 2008,23:07) And Ivana Trump would say - "Dont get mad. Get even."  

S
              I thought it was:

"Dont get mad, get 1/2"
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

reminds me of that skanky  beeee-otch who took Sir Paul McCartney for 50 million or so and STILL wasn'r happy!

Bitter ol' hag, I hope she lives the rest of her days in misery and always under the Fleet street microscope.
                Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

For a Thai LB at least 3 BAHT of Gold. Dangle that much bling in front of her eyes and she yours.

Comment

what about a pearl necklace?

Comment

One of the most liberating things about being into LB's is you can opt out of that whole bullshit situation. I'm still in to girls but if they pull the whole "If I don't get my own way it's over" routine, I show them the door and go fuck a LB. Bang I'm over it.

I think one of the reasons why some women think TS's are discusting is becuase there scared someone else is moving in on their racket. Very few girls will go out with a LB lover. They know they have competition.
                      Beer Baron

Comment

I wasnt aware GGs found us disgusting.
                        I wonder how I missed that...

S

Comment

GG's loss Me thinks esque

Comment

i think life is a wishing well made for real men, i just do me and really dont concern myself with what they want, i listen n luv them but men are the gas women the brakes, men the workforce, women the spenders, men the marble women the clay,,,,,and it turns out women like real men, so thank u big man upstairs for making me a man and thank u for the beuatiful ladies and your welcome for the rib.
                            dax spadackel

Comment

(geezer @ Sep. 20 2008,08:32) One of the most liberating things about being into LB's is you can opt out of that whole bullshit situation. I'm still in to girls but if they pull the whole "If I don't get my own way it's over" routine, I show them the door and go fuck a LB. Bang I'm over it.
                              this might work if you live in LOS but not if you reside in Buttfuck, Montana

(geezer @ Sep. 20 2008,08:32)
                              I think one of the reasons why some women think TS's are discusting is because there scared someone else is moving in on their racket. Very few girls will go out with a LB lover. They know they have competition.
                              Disgusting is quite a strong word. Some women may feel threatened by the thoughts of LBs but I suspect it's for the same reason some men are - because it's something new, exotic and not very well understood. Most men are not into LBs (at least to the point of doing something about it - many are probably curious ) so I would think that women might be more worried about other women.

You don't think ladies who go out with lady lovers have competition? You think ladies can always tell who is a LB lover?

I suspect your opinions and observations are informed by sitting with poor, uneducated Thai girls in Pattaya beer bars.

You do know the Thailand P4P scene is not the whole world?
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

well that told him Mick LOL
                                First Pints on Me, you old Jackeen

Comment

Working...
                                X