Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm turning into Kahuna. Maybe just as well I'm leaving US on Friday before the transformation is complete and irreversible
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Allright disgusting is probably the wrong word your right. My point was "some" women have no problam with a man wanting to be with another "man", but do with a man wanting to be with a ladyboy. At the end of the day were all different but I find the double standards from females towards gays and transgendered at times hypocrytical.

One of the benefits of living in London is there is a LB scene here. It's expensive, but it's there. It may not be Pattaya but it wil do when you need a fix.

I suspect your opions and observations are from spending too much time in buttfuck Montana and not enough time in Pattaya beer bars.

enjoy your trip.

Beer Baron

Comment

(geezer @ Sep. 20 2008,14:01) I suspect your opions and observations are from spending too much time in buttfuck Montana and not enough time in Pattaya beer bars.
        touche
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Want to know if you're a gentleman?    

1. In the company of feminists, intercourse should be referred to as:
          a) Lovemaking
          b) Screwing
          c) The pigskin bus pulling into tuna town

2. You should make love to a woman for the first time only after you've both shared:
          a) Your views about what you expect from a sexual relationship
          b) Your blood-test results
          c) Five tequila slammers

3. You time your orgasm so that:
          a) Your partner climaxes first
          b) You both climax simultaneously
          c) You don't miss SportsCenter

4. Passionate, spontaneous sex on the kitchen floor is:
          a) Healthy, creative love-play
          b) Not the sort of thing your wife/girlfriend would ever agree to
          c) Not the sort of thing your wife/girlfriend need ever find out about

5. Spending the whole night cuddling a woman you've just had sex with is:
          a) The best part of the experience
          b) The second best part of the experience
          c) $100 extra

6. Your girlfriend says she's gained five pounds in weight in the last month. You tell her that it is:
          a) No concern of yours
          b) Not a problem - she can join your gym
          c) A conservative estimate

7. You think today's sensitive, caring man is:
          a) A myth
          b) An oxymoron
          c) A moron

8. Foreplay is to sex as:
          a) Appetizer is to entree
          b) Priming is to painting
          c) A queue is to an amusement park ride

9. Which of the following are you most likely to find yourself saying at the end of a relationship?
          a) "I hope we can still be friends."
          b) "I'm not in right now. Please leave a message after the tone...."
          c) "Welcome to Dumpsville. Population: You."

10. A woman who is uncomfortable watching you masturbate:
          a) Probably needs a little more time before she can cope with that sort of intimacy
          b) Is uptight and a waste of time
          c) Shouldn't have sat next to you on the bus in the first place

Comment

(statuesque @ Sep. 20 2008,23:16) I wasnt aware GGs found us disgusting.
            I wonder how I missed that...

S
            Those who do are just jealous, because ladyboys are superior to GGs in every way.
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Hmmm, wonder who sent that to you?

You forgot to include the part about scoring the answers Khun.

If you answered 'A' more than 7 times, check your pants to make sure you really are a man.

If you answered 'B' more than 7 times, check into therapy, you're still a little confused.

If you answered 'C' more than 7 times, call me up. Let's go drinking.

“When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 20 2008,14:11) Hmmm, wonder who sent that to you?

You forgot to include the part about scoring the answers Khun.

If you answered 'A' more than 7 times, check your pants to make sure you really are a man.

If you answered 'B' more than 7 times, check into therapy, you're still a little confused.

If you answered 'C' more than 7 times, call me up. Let's go drinking.

I left out credit for Khun Lefty!

I like #10

Comment

Call me what you wnat, but all I really see in any of these posts are males that have been scourned by the woman and have a chapped ass over it. Unless your in the ocmpany of a lazy assed couch potatoe you call your GF or wife, you really have no reason to complain. If your with a couch potatoe or lazy ass that always wants then what happened to get her that way........were you and her that way to begin with but it took all this time to see what was what?

And for women always wanting it all, well why the hell not. Some wifes work others do not, but its still in most places a 50 50 deal when it comes to the nut cuttin.

Ask yourself what and why they got the way they are or what they want, and odds are, you also had something to do with it as well. However its pretty rare for any guy or gal for that matter to ever admit they had anything to do with how their spouse or SO is or acts.

I can whole heartedly see why most women are not willing to share their bf or hubby with a LB or another male or even another woman. The majority of the world sees m/m or f/f together and having sex as gays, regardless of the dress the ladyboy is wearing, it simply does not count. What is hanging or lack of haning betweenthe legs is the factor, not the clothes. so tell your self that a guy sucking a LB dick is not a gay act, all you want, and as long as you can please yourself and believe what you say thats all that counts, but its still unfair to push that belief on a partner like your wife or GF. I am perhaps a rareity among GG in so much as I wuold suck a LB in a heart beata, fuck her boyufriends eyes out and lick his mommas pussy if given half a chance. I am as open minded and eager and willing to try anything I can as long as it does not infringe on others beliefs or rights, and go against any vows or promises I may have made to another. The way I am I will probably never ever get married (again) unless I can truly find a person that does not mind me getting a little extra here and there when I feel like it or whith however or whatever. Thought I had one one time and that turned into a big nightmare for him, eventhoughhe knew I liked ot screw and do wild and crazy things. He really thought he could break me and he was wrong. That marrainge lasted just a bitover a year in length. It was fine for him to fuck me and half a dozen of his buddies one after the other, and to have me make a few hundred at Bukakke play, when we were dating but once the "I do" was stated, it was another ball game, and no more sharing of me by him was in the cards.......The almost daily multiple screws I used to be able to have got turned into maybe a fuck a week or month at his discretion. nope nada, not gonna work. Would I ever get married again..........I doubt it. I have just too much fun being single. No strings attached. I'll shack with a guy if I want, shack with a chick if I want shack with half a dozen guys or chicks, its my call and I ask for nothing other than respect. You all just have not run into the right guy/gal/LB yet, just like me, I still have not found Mr/Miss/Ms /LB right yet either, and its doubtfull I will, but its not rreason to come down on them either.

Comment

Working...
                  X