Clear All

(jimslim @ Oct. 05 2008,15:47)
    No King Kurt

I'm surprised at that

OK, but the dancing was a bit iffy... Grass skirts anyone? lol
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I saw them live at a scooter rally one time , they sure were crazy , I remember they were getting people onstage to drink all these crazy pints of cocktails , some kid nearly died of alcohol poisoning and they then became famous in the national press

Destination Zululand , ooowwww walla walla
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Was it Great Yarmouth? .. had a blast at that run ooowwww walla walla
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

the late luther vandross at wembley arena in 1996,voice like velvet,superb.

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Oct. 06 2008,00:33)   Was it Great Yarmouth?

I think it was Morecambe , not really sure

Shit , I didn't know Luther Vandross was dead

Comment

Kings of Leon a couple of nights before Xmas , much as I think the last album is a big let down they put on one hell of a show

Primal Scream about a month before , excellent , my ears were still ringing the next morning .

C'mon lets have a few updates .

Comment

Concerts ? Well let me tell you I've seen some incrediable Shows.
                I dated the Daughter of a man who was V.P. C.F.O. of a company called; Belkin Productions. The concerts we got " FREE " tickets too were at Richfield Colosium and Cleveland Stadium.

I have seen nearly anyone you can think of.
                I don't remember Pink FLoyd too well, the stage Melted before my eyes. ( ) Ha,,,Ha,,,.

But anyhow here is a List of the shows I saw.

Led Zepplin, Pink FLoyd, Thin Lizzy, Journey, Kansas, Elton John 3 times, Kiss 4 times, AC/DC, Heart, Rush, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones (2), Who, Alice Cooper (2), Neil Young, ELO (electric light orcastra), Earth wind and Fire, Johnny Cash, Roy Clark (one of the best guitarist I've ever seen) sounds funny i know but the guy can play four different songs at the same time, I was quite impressed. Van Halen, Steely Dan, Rod Stewart, I never did get to see David Bowie (that sucks), Bad Company, REO SPeedwagon.

I'm sure I missed a few but you get the point. I still have a Lot of my Ticket Stubs in a Photo Album along with my name in a News paper clipping from a Kiss Concert.

What was the Best Concert ever for me ? Honestly I'm not sure, The World Series of Rock in CLeveland Stadium was probably the best. But I'll tell you the Rowdioust was at the Cherry BLossom Festival and it was ; " Heart ". It was raining we were Mud SLiding getting into Fights, People over dosing, people rushing the stage, Everbody there was a FUCKED UP MESS. I don't think any of us was there for Music anymore, we wanted just; Eat, Fuck, Kill......

I was going to post some Pic's of my Stubs & News paper Clippings but the Dates and Locations got me a Little Paranoid. Paranoid ? see I told you FUcks I forgot one, I did See BLack Sabbath, Ronnie James DIO, Ozzy Osbourne. J Geils Band, the Cars, Sex Pistols, The Police (they sucked), Lover boy,

Damn, I haven't thought about this shit in years. I've nearly forgotten how many concerts i've seen. And this is only the Stuff I can Remember,,,, LOL,,,

True,,,,,,
                Maybe I'll scan some Photos fer you peeps, I have an Incrediable collection of Rock Concert Photos.

Does anyone out there remember the; Montrose Band ?
                or UFO ? Speaking of which, I never did get to see the ; Grand Funk Railroad but i did see Joe Walsh.

Should have never got me started on this Topic, GOD DAMN do I have some War Stories to tell about these Days of Old. Great Times. But some how I wound up here on a Fucking Ladyboy Fourm talking to you FUcks !

Cheers Peeps,,,,,
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Excellent Mirimark

Comment

(jimslim @ Jan. 04 2009,06:02)
                    Excellent Mirimark  
                    War Stories ? The Journey Concert at Richfield Colosium. We went early just to party, camp and get fucked up. Well at about 6 hours into the camp out we got board, we started pillaging and raping the parking lot, the woods, the Pay for Parking booths,
                    " pay fer parking booths is where we found the bounty."

The Local radio sation was ; wmms home of the buzzard back in those days.

We took about 10,000 wmms home of the buzzard stickers and wrapped a fucking stripe around this colosioum. we pasted the windows, it was fucking great. They wouldn't open the doors until every sticker was taken off the building. of course as soon as the windows were clear they took everyones money.

Felt kind of sorry fer the poor saps. I caused all the trouble and Laughed at there ass's when I knew i was getting wether I lifted a finger to help em' or not.

I did not help them. im a pig
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Seen a few but not so many of the big names. Seen paul wella a few times, and going again in march.
                      Seen gary moore(thin lizzy) excellent. New Order a long time ago. Seen a lot of small groups but not as memorable as these. Would love to see U2 one day.
                      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Dj Tiesto and Dj Armin van buuren live in manila.

if only the Queen (madonna) will visit philippines grrrrrr.
                        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

(laputanegra @ Jan. 09 2009,18:20) Dj Tiesto and Dj Armin van buuren live in manila.
                          A sexy girl who likes to dance , mmmm I love it

Comment

(marshal @ Jan. 06 2009,08:07) Seen paul wella a few times
                            The guy is a living legend

I've lost count how many times I've seen him now .

The coolest man on the planet in my eyes
                            Attached Files

Comment

(jimslim @ Jan. 09 2009,22:59)
                              (laputanegra @ Jan. 09 2009,18:20) Dj Tiesto and Dj Armin van buuren live in manila.
                              A sexy girl who likes to dance , mmmm I love it  
                              yeah i love to parteeeeee hehe
                              You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X