X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The results are in, and Obama WON
    DIXVILLE NOTCH, N.H. (AP) €” Barack Obama came up a big winner in the presidential race in Dixville Notch and Hart's Location, N.H., where tradition of having the first Election Day ballots tallied lives on.

Democrat Obama defeated Republican John McCain by a count of 15 to 6 in Dixville Notch, where a loud whoop accompanied the announcement in Tuesday's first minutes. The town of Hart's Location reported 17 votes for Obama, 10 for McCain and two for write-in Ron Paul. Independent Ralph Nader was on both towns' ballots but got no votes.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• (Lefty @ Nov. 04 2008,13:34) The Redskins lost badly, and the Steelers won, this bodes well for Obama  
      Only if it is True
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• The Count now is:
        Obama at 174 Electoral votes
        McCain at 49 Electoral votes

However, popular votes are at:
        Obama 11,932,000
        McCain 11,957,000

Makes no sense, huh

Comment

• Gore won the popular vote in 2000, its meaningless. It will change anyhow when California comes in, then Obama will win the Electoral votes and the Popular vote.

Its all over and now we can concentrate on the Palin 2012 Campaign.

Comment

• I'm watching coverage here in Bangkok on CNN and BBC world news. And I have to ask
            Why the F^&%k did BBC pick Jon Bolton for commentary The guy is a right wing nut case.

Comment

• Pennsylvania and Ohio to Obama.............

No GOPer has won without Ohio and so it continues

It's all over but the shouting and there will be plenty of shouting

You have your chance now Barrack........

Don't fuck it up

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Its All Over.....
                Obama wins as called by all networks with at least so far...
                297 to 142
                but that popular vote is much closer at:
                51% to 49%

Oh well

Comment

• Guess that football thing is right hmmmm
                  Frickin Steelers

Comment

• Obama Wins

The Country Wins

The World Wins

Attached Files

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Only if he does a good Job, Dude

Smutt your phone lines working??
                      Seriously asking dude.

Comment

• So Obama wins!      

In fact it might have looked better for the Republicans if they left McCain at home and sent Palin out on her own.      

I figured the split of the votes would be close 51% Obama  48% McCain  -  in fact it's closer than I expected.

Either way George W. is gone thank f..k!

Suppose now he'll build a liberarey.              

Just hope he'll be able to find it  -  maybe that nice Mr. Cheyney will point it out for him with a few well aimed bombs.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Nov. 05 2008,10:09) Obama Wins

The Country Wins

The World Wins

Comment

• Gracious concession by McCain imo.

Comment

• Agreed, VERY gracious. If McCain had talked like this throughout his campaign instead of "minder" speak, he might have had more of a chance, oh and lost the appalling palin!

Obama's "we won" speech was pretty good and tipped the hat to virtually everyone, including an acknowledgement to the rest of the world!

Comment

• 3 Things killed McCain in my opinion

1.) Pandering to the radical right to pull the base to his side by changing from the maverick he "was" to the schill he became.

2.) The Wall Street collapse at the time it happened and not having a clue as to how to handle it

3.) Picking Caribou Barbie. She became the punchline of the entire country and deservedly so. She has no clue and never will. Yes she excited the base and elicited tremendous crowds in her appearances but like a one hit wonder in the music field she will slowly disipate away. Sure there will be an initial push for her in 2012 but even that will slowly erode as more and more of her indiscreetions and ignorance surfaces. I feel we have seen the last of her much the same as Geraldine Ferraro in the 80s.

Comment

Working...
                                X