Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joerg Haider of Austria dies in car crash - R.I.P.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My god what TV channels do you see in the overseas...
    Haider wasn´t a Nazi or homosexual....
    Think the Austrailian immigration and the US boarder police is more racist as Haider it ever was...
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Dieter @ Oct. 13 2008,12:46) My god what TV channels do you see in the overseas...
      Haider wasn´t a Nazi or homosexual....
      Think the Austrailian immigration and the US boarder police is more racist as Haider it ever was...
      You make it sound that it´s bad thing?
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Haider was a part of a growing movement in Italy, Austria, Germany and elsewhere that are fed up and sick of the left wing PC crap thats continually rammed down your throat . Most mainstream politicians are living in ivory towers if they think that most people agree with the liberal claptrap that they keep spouting....

Comment

sad news for you dieter, have you got your swastika at half mast?

Comment

(allstar88 @ Oct. 13 2008,23:23) sad news for you dieter, have you got your swastika at half mast?
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

At the moment all my flags at half mast Ferrari,Bayern München.....
              Everything from the "Third Reich" is forbitten....so it is like in Thailand.....we have no Nazis...cause it was not allowed...

I prefer this flag...
              Attached Files

Comment

I am usually looking for this flag.
                Attached Files

Comment

(Dieter @ Oct. 14 2008,14:51) At the moment all my flags at half mast Ferrari,Bayern München.....
                  That should be half-staff...Masts are on ships...

Got a ship Dieter?
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Not on the "English" side of the world. It's Half MAST.

Comment

No, but now my mast is half stiff....

Comment

Nudes of Leni Riefenstahl?

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Yip one of the best directors....
                          This lady has more power as you, in her time she makes thinks you never will do in your live...
                          In what you can beat her....ok ok your pecker is 1cm longer as her clit....

and what more...

Dieter

Comment

Thank you.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Let me get this right-if I am anti immigration especially in my country the US of A, then that makes me a racist. The next thing you will tell me that if I dont vote for Fauxbama that makes me a racist as well.

Too bad Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton werent in that car as well. Yanks will know who the fuck I am on about!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

Hell no, i am anti immigration too and as soon as you state that you become automatically a racist

But its a long leap between disliking your goverment/ countrys fucked up immigration policy to prasing Hitler and the Third Reich. Big difference.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X