Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joerg Haider of Austria dies in car crash - R.I.P.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your a racist? Is it OK if the immigrants are "white" and very rich?

Comment

Yep, here we go. Thanks for proving my point.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Oct. 16 2008,15:27) But its a long leap between disliking your goverment/ countrys fucked up immigration policy to praising Hitler and the Third Reich. Big difference.
        It was the left wingers of the world that jumped to Saddam Husseins cause before he was removed..

An inconvenient truth that was hushed up by the liberals was the fact that Saddam was an admirer of Hitler and based some of the nationalistic aspects of the Ba,athist regime on Nazi Philosophy

Double standards as usual

Comment

If immigrants were rich, then I could stomach it a lot better. You know there are PLENTY of WHITE illegal immigrants as well. I say deport them as well........You know when you get a visa for Thailand you have to prove soem kind of income. Wouldnt it be great if we had immigrants to the US of A do that as well?? And how about a documnet/policy of denying illegals access to free public schooling and government entitlements??
          Be careful out there!

Comment

>> Yep, here we go. Thanks for proving my point.

Well no. Being anti immigration of itself does not make one racist!. Interesting that many who are perfectly happy with the "free" market which is currently causing many pain, the absolute "free" movement of "capital" of the moneyed kind is held out to be the "holy grail", but those same people see the "free" movement of human "capital" as Satans spawn, most especially when that movement is not "people like us".

Comment

Getting back to dear old Haider , it seems that Democracy is ok unless the wrong party holds sway and then the people needed castigating and sanctions imposed which is what happened the last time in Austria. The EU will end up getting hated by half its own people if it carries on...

Joerg weakened in his final days by saying that Turkey should be admitted to the EU. Obviously to placate the soft heads who run the EU...

Comment

(Torurot @ Oct. 17 2008,19:37) >> Yep, here we go. Thanks for proving my point.

Well no. Being anti immigration of itself does not make one racist!.  
                Ok.
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Oct. 16 2008,15:07) The next thing you will tell me that if I dont vote for Fauxbama that makes me a racist as well.
                  That sentiment is alive and well in the USA right now. 

Comment

Haider was in a Gay Bar? --- ohh--ohhhhhhhhh:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1029579.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news....ed.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news....rs.html
                    petrus

Comment

Only a small newspaper from Austria wrote this story...
                      The Kurier www.kurier.at and Bild www.bild.de don´t wrote about it...

Jörg Haiders funeral tomorrow, will be live on some TV channels of course in Austria and Germany...
                      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

So he was someone from us...

Who was never in a gay bar..... He was a guy like you and me...

R.I.P.

Dieter

Comment

(Dieter @ Oct. 18 2008,01:00)  Only a small newspaper from Austria wrote this story...
                          The Kurier  www.kurier.at and Bild  www.bild.de don´t wrote about it...

Jörg Haiders funeral tomorrow, will be live on some TV channels of course in Austria and Germany...
                          Hier hast du's..

http://www.bild.de/BILD....od.html
                          petrus

Comment

My god we have a communist under us...

Don´t believe the Bild like The Sun....

Dieter

Comment

(Dieter @ Oct. 18 2008,03:24) My god we have a  communist under us...

Don´t believe the Bild like The Sun....

Dieter
                              petrus

Comment

Over here they reported he was drunk driving.

Go ahead, dieter , say some witty about swedish newspapers.

I couldn´t care less what type bar or what he was intoxicated on that night. Like someone said, not exactly a great loss for humanity.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X