Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(JaiDee @ Dec. 29 2008,06:37) You just can't make up the kind of comedy Favre produced for us this season, seriously .....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl....pe=lgns

PLEASE come back for another season, Gunslinger, what would the league be without your multiple -interception games?? yaawwwwwnnnn

"Seven times this season Favre had multiple interceptions in a game, including the last three.... finished the season with a league-high 22 picks."

This thread was started in september and of course all holds true...... the worst player in the history of professional sports blows yet another season for another team, and their management hands their QB to a division rival who wins the title!

Classic, and you all saw it here first!

Mangini; coaching High School flag football in September, 2009?

When you make comments like "the worst player in the history of professional sports" which is an exaggeration of extreme magnitude, it completely discounts your entire post as being out of touch with reality.

As for Mangini, I would guess your opinion of him was higher when he was the Patriots DC. You did realize he is a former Belicheat assistant I guess?
    In case you want to deal in reality, the early word is the Browns are going to be giving Mangini serious consideration for their job and try to hire both him and Scott Pioli to work together. So your talk of him coaching flag football next fall are rather premature.

BTW, how many players besides the guy you deem to be the worst ever in pro sports have one 3 NFL MVP awards?
    I guess whomever voted him the winner of those awards didn't know anything and should have checked with you first
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Dec. 30 2008,02:11) Obviously you never seen the game but are an authority on it.    
      saying your own quote is funny Lefty? That's pretty odd....

Of course I watched every minute of the game, my team had its playoff hopes on the line and there was nothing else on; plus, you can't miss Favre playing anytime, it's as enjoyable as watching a 3 Stooges skit or watching  that idiot Pedro and his dim-witted pal Rod trying to pull off a robbery.

So,  you are reduced to trying to defend his picks now that this whole thread shows you were wrong for 4 months and I was right..... OK, so he threw it to a CB or a safety, either way it was right between the numbers, 5 yards away and a blind person could've caught it;  typical Brett!!

Karma ...... LOL, in the 70's and 80's the Pats were the laughing stock of the league while the Fish and later the Bills punished us year after year....us real fans gutted it out; we had Victor Kiam as the owner for Crissakes, and many other failures who couldn't run a 7/11 much less a professional sports team..... our stadium was worse than going to a war zone and just as dangerous..... Bob Kraft was simply a well-healed fan who came in and saved the franchise, they were thisclose to moving to St Louis....built a new stadium with his own cash, invested properly, developed 3 super bowl winners in 6 seasons and a team model which is now the envy of the league where all the other teams have picked off our coaching staff one by one for years and years.

Secret dick-sucking lover of the Comish?  I thought that was Jerry Jones job!

Come on Lefty, don't get defensive just because I was right and you were wrong on this whole thread; just suck it up, admit Favre is the worst player ever, and then watch your team bow out in the first round!
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(Lefty @ Dec. 30 2008,02:27) I guess whomever voted him the winner of those awards didn't know anything and should have checked with you first    
        heh heh.....now a ''funny'' symbol AND a jumping up and down for joy symbol!

you really like your own quotes today!

classic stuff, I love reading in this room

Comment

So I am the first one on this forum to ever use a or a about something they themselves posted?

If you think so, I would say you haven't been paying attention very much
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Dec. 30 2008,02:39) If you think so, I would say you haven't been paying attention very much
            heh heh, that's a freaking understatement!

I read here for about a week every 2 or 3 months max, what people do with their    and    and    means shit to me.  it just looked kinda odd is all,  like a comedian who laughs at his own jokes.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Dec. 29 2008,14:32) Come on Lefty, don't get defensive just because I was right and you were wrong on this whole thread; just suck it up, admit Favre is the worst player ever, and then watch your team bow out in the first round!
              I won't admit Favre is the worst player ever, because I try to be objective when it comes to pro athletes and how I evaluate them. If you want to think you have been totally right in everything you said in this thread, be my guest, it's a free country, or so they say.

Whether or not the Dolphins get past the Ravens, their entire season has already exceeded the expectations of most every casual observer, and only a handful of diehard fans gave them any hope of even contending for a playoff spot.
              I predicted in August, barring injury to key personnel, they very well could reach the playoffs...but what I do I know? I'm one of those fools who thinks Favre is one of the all time great players in the NFL. But, I feel ok about that because I know people like Mike Holmgren, Steve Mariucci and Ron Wolf agree with me
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Working...
              X