Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40+ years as a Jets fan, and they break my heart again
    and a Giants fan, showing his true front runner colors does it to me
    BlueBallz I'm back in January, extra suitcase with all of my Jets stuff for you, clean out the closet !

Congrats PD on me if we hook up in January, in town,bkk, from 15th thru 27th
    where's that shooting yourself in the head emoticon
    Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Oct. 26 2008,18:39) DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!

And The Winner IS!!!!!!

With the NY Bretts hanging on to win 28-24

and the Jags going down in an upset to the Mistake by the lake Browneyes

PIGGDOGG!!!!!!!!

Congrats my NY brother!!!!

WE LOVE YOU PIGDOGG, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!

“When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (kevin4252 @ Oct. 26 2008,15:47) Congrats PD   on me if we hook up in January, in town,bkk, from 15th thru 27th
        Thanks Kev! You were an extremely tough competitor!

See you in January to watch the playoffs!

Comment

• (kevin4252 @ Oct. 26 2008,11:15) man Lefty, talk about rubbing salt in the wound,
          you think i was too harsh?

Smuttmeister knows I luv him long time, him hansum man and was just adding some levity to a forgetful season for his boys. If we didn't laugh sometimes, we would cry more than necessary.
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Congratulations PigDogg, as someone who went out in Week 2, I'll be happy to buy you a beer (Leo at TawanDaeng!) next month!

Comment

• (kevin4252 @ Oct. 26 2008,18:47) 40+ years as a Jets fan, and they break my heart again
              and a Giants fan, showing his true front runner colors does it to me
              BlueBallz I'm back in January, extra suitcase with all of my Jets stuff for you, clean out the closet !

Congrats PD on me if we hook up in January, in town,bkk, from 15th thru 27th
              where's that shooting yourself in the head emoticon
              Don't worry, PD is a cheap date. A couple of beer Changs and he is already buzzed.

How silly do you think I feel? I bet against my beloved Dolphins and they pull off the upset. I am happy they won though and believe my reverse whoop was what made the difference.
              To get things started for next week...

GOOOO BRONCOS!!!
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• nah Lefty, you missed the point, he's a Michigan fan, the Spartans are Michigan State,
                all right PD, two beers on me, and then i'll have my way with you
                looking forward to meeting you
                Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

• (kevin4252 @ Oct. 26 2008,20:03)
                  nah Lefty, you missed the point, he's a Michigan fan, the Spartans are Michigan State,
                  all right PD, two beers on me, and then i'll have my way with you
                  looking forward to meeting you
                  I knew the Spartans are State. Smuttley hates them. I got it wrong accidently on purpose.

― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• PiggDogg PiggDog hes the MAAAAAAAN!!!!

be careful out there and lets do this again next year!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

• Start another one, still 9 weeks to go.

Comment

• Like a Do Over or round two
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                        X