Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only just realised my avatar is a catholic priest.

JaiDee have you ever watched Father Ted?
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Jai Dee, relax...it ain't worth your further grief and blood pressure. They have taken enough toll on our lives and we need to let it go. Fuck 'em as they say, and I am sure you and I will raise a glass someday in another world void of those unholy sons-of-bitches.

Comment

And WHORE, yes please reconsider your avatar. It is offensive and unappealing to some.

Comment

(whore @ Mar. 28 2010,07:09) JaiDee have you ever watched Father Ted?
          Don't bother. It's shit.
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I thought it was one of the funniest comedies around the time it was first shown and it still gets a chuckle from me.
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 28 2010,05:03) I just "thank god" I wasnt Christened or brought up a Catholic ( thankyou King Henry VIII   )
              The single most important man of the past 1000 years!!

No, not DaveDuke, King Henry VIII. Without him demonstrating enormous courage in standing up to the Vatican, the West would never have developed as it did.

The Church would control everything. There would never have been the scientific breakthroughs we have witnessed since then. We would all live at the mercy of the Pope & heretics would still be burned at the stake.

Modern thinking that questioned the validity of the Churches teachings would result in a Spanish Inquisition-style purging of such evil thoughts.

It is unthinkable that they lorded it over everyone for so long & that devout Catholics would return the world to this state of affairs in an instant.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(whore @ Mar. 27 2010,20:33)  There would be more paedophiles in sunee plaza on a Saturday night than there is in the whole Catholic church worldwide.
                Your not wrong Tommy, but hey, that's just sex tourism, good for the economy
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

It's just fucking amazing that the Catholic church refuses to join the 21st century. Aren't they still condemning condoms, even in parts of Africa where AIDS reigns supreme? Fucking backwards morons. How can people put their trust and faith in these goons?

Comment

If I remember correctly the current Pope was responsible for getting a lot of the priests from the states back to the Vatican PDQ and hiding them way when allegations raised their head there. He has been involved in a number of cover-ups on this issueThe Chairman of Toyota takes the blame for problems within his company why can't this prick do the same. They hide it away every time, when in industry the boss would fall on his sword.
                    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(pentire @ Mar. 27 2010,23:35)  Hey Dave.....I was in Stockport last night, cracking time in that fab country club establishment which hosts a Friday night over 30's disco
                      Bredbury Hall by any chance?
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Steff @ Mar. 28 2010,07:27) And WHORE, yes please reconsider your avatar. It is offensive and unappealing to some.
                        How could Dougal offend anybody.!Father Ted was the funniest thing on tv for years,and Dougal made Sarah Palin look smart!.It totally took the piss out of the church.In england they knew it was a comedy show,but in Ireland they thought it was documentary.!
                        Incidentally,Father Ted took a load of stick off devout Catholics because it was so irreverent.

Comment

(pacman @ Mar. 28 2010,10:14)
                          (daveduke007 @ Mar. 28 2010,05:03) I just "thank god" I wasnt Christened or brought up a Catholic ( thankyou King Henry VIII   )

No, not DaveDuke, King Henry VIII. Without him demonstrating enormous courage in standing up to the Vatican, the West would never have developed as it did.

The Church would control everything. There would never have been the scientific breakthroughs we have witnessed since then. We would all live at the mercy of the Pope & heretics would still be burned at the stake.

Modern thinking that questioned the validity of the Churches teachings would result in a Spanish Inquisition-style purging of such evil thoughts.

It is unthinkable that they lorded it over everyone for so long & that devout Catholics would return the world to this state of affairs in an instant.
                          Henry viii defied the church for his own ends,namely he wanted a son and heir,and the church would not let him divorce his barren wife.England itself was the most devout of countries. Henry himself was not a devout man.
                          Germany's Martin Luther was the man who takes the real credit for standing up to the excesses of Rome.Without him,the Catholic church would have remained unchallenged in continental Europe,and The church of England/Anglican/Methodist etc would have been merely marginalized sects,probably now long forgotten.
                          As Pacman says,we would probably have a fundamentalist Catholicism to rival fundamentalist Islam ,and due to condoms being banned,the biggest killer would be std's/aids,and the world population an extra billion or so.Thank God for Martin Luther.

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Mar. 28 2010,16:29) He has been involved in a number of cover-ups on this issue. The Chairman of Toyota takes the blame for problems within his company why can't this prick do the same. They hide it away every time, when in industry the boss would fall on his sword.  
                            yups, and he should ....but they just pass the buck and keep deflecting blame; I mean, that quote from that fucking moronic Irish priest about ''well, I would have turned 'em in to the police if I thought I should have'' pretty much says it all, eh?   what the hell else were you supposed to do?  If you owned a corner store and your employee was screwing every 5th kid who walked in the door he'd get fired and sent to the local constabulary in a heartbeat, same as if he were a YMCA counselor......but these fuckheads just shift them from parish to parish and hope the problem goes away; but then the peadophiles just rape more kids there; duhhhh  

Never saw Father Ted ...and agreed Steph, getting worked up about what I was taught when I was a child isn't worth the trouble;  I was just incensed when I saw that quote in Newsweek and did a few google searches, and then saw that Ratzinger asshole on the TV deflecting yet more blame away from himself and his "holy Roman Church'' {read; assholes} and got all pissed off again, it's like a bad nightmare.

As usual I have just got to stop watching the news!  
                            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(travis bickle @ Mar. 28 2010,17:49) Germany's Martin Luther was the man who takes the real credit for standing up to the excesses of Rome.
                              And one of the things that pissed him off the most was the selling of papal indulgences. i.e. sin all you want, but if you got the bucks you can get absolved by buying a pass.

The church really does look like an organized crime outfit the closer you look.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indulgence
                              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(pacman @ Mar. 28 2010,10:14)

No, not DaveDuke, King Henry VIII.
                                I think you are confusing Henry VIII with Martin Luther  

Henry's opposition to the Papacy was entirely political and self-serving. Anything but courageous and certainly not motivated by any theological, philosophical, or even humanitarian considerations  

Now as for Dave ? He deserves a D.S.O for valour above and beyond in Phuket and Pattaya  

Maybe BS could start an Honours List. Not on the Queen's birthday, but maybe April 1st ? D.S.O, V.C. ... ..would make an interesting addition to 'Super Admin' 'Moderator' 'VIP Member' etc
                                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                                X