• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Strocube, we're known by the company we keep, or flock to our side,

you've attracted Torurot, albeit without page after page of his usual

copied arcane magazine articles. Lucky you, he's one cunt who when his

moderating priviliges were taken away, carried on like the basement bound

minor he undoubtedly is.

And now, OSB may not have been a CIA stooge??

Someone comes back at you and you fold like a cheap suitcase.

You're a coward, tell me what's that like? Knowing every day you're

something less than a real man. When's it hit you, are you aware of

it every day, or does it niggle its way into your consciousness when

least expected? At that time inthe morning when you're having your

first cup of coffee?, driving to work?, almost always at night though.

am I right? Lying in your bed, all dark, there it is, Jeez, i wish I wasn't a

cunt .

Have a nice day, and great dealing with the likes of you. It was easy.
    Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

(kevin4252 @ Feb. 17 2012,09:04) Well Strocube, we're known by the company we keep, or flock to our side,

you've attracted Torurot, albeit without page after page of his usual

copied arcane magazine articles.  Lucky you,  he's one cunt who when his

moderating priviliges were taken away, carried on like the basement bound

minor he undoubtedly is.

And now, OSB may not have been a  CIA stooge??

Someone comes back at you and you fold like a cheap suitcase.

You're a coward, tell me what's that like? Knowing every day you're

something less than a real man. When's it hit you, are you aware of

it every day, or does it niggle its way into your consciousness when

least expected? At that time inthe morning when you're having your

first cup of coffee?, driving to work?, almost always at night though.

am I right? Lying in your bed, all dark, there it is, Jeez, i wish I wasn't a

cunt .

Have a nice day, and great dealing with the likes of you. It was easy.
      I'm sorry Kevin, it's clear that you are moron. Perhaps if you read the post again you will understand what I wrote. I realize it may be a bit complicated for you.
      Just so we're clear, yes I think OBL IS a CIA stooge, got that? I know this is hard hard for you.
      Attached Files
      "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
      Salin' on a summer breeze
      And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
      -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Iran attackes people almost everyday via its surrogates Hezbollah and Hamas. It attack US sovereign territory in 1979 in Tehran. They illegally held US citizens hostage against their will.

Israel live in a tough neighborhood. They had one bloke who said he would kill every one of them and boy did he try. theres another who has said things along those lines and they are supposed to believe it?? Happens once, shame on you happens twice shame on me!!!

Up until one year ago, the Middle East's despots delighted in making Israel the boogie man. it deflected the problems of their own shithole countries. Now a lot of thiose folks have opened their eyes as to who is in a position to hurt them even more. Who is making their lives more of a misery, those in charge where they live or israel?? I guess its Ok coz its only muslims subjugating other Muslims.

Its funny that these America hating, MSNBC watching, blame America firsters they dont froth at the mouth at the likes of China and Russia who are enabling that butcher in Damascus. They have a large amount of blood on their hands but its always Americas fault, isnt it?

I am certain that those maniacs who attacked israelis in india and georgia recently were/are also CIA stooges. Wasnt mohammend Atta working for the CIA as well?? Bush knew about it beforehand and let it go. Get out the fucking tin hats!!!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

(rxpharm @ Feb. 17 2012,03:22) Nothing like a little political discussion to stir up the pot!  
          Maybe Stogie needs to come out of retirement

Comment

(rxpharm @ Feb. 17 2012,03:22) However, it neither is a huge monster problem either.
            I disagree

Terrorism can be a few grenades thrown or much worse. Its well known that the Iranians and other nuts are working Biological weapons that could cause "real" damage and kill many thousands or millions

Just think of the recent outcry over the manufacture of the Bird Flu that was infected deliberately on Squirels by some quirkly labs. Imagine if and when these Middle eastern nuts get hold of this technology... thats why the reports were censored before being published for peer review.

Most laymen are not aware of some of the frightening things that are capable of getting into the wrong hands and the biological stuff is pretty scary.. to say the least

Comment

Headline: Morroccan ILLEGAL Immigrant (oh they are only "undocumented" and just want to work) Arrested In Homicide Bomb Plot.

It seems this bloke came to America willingly and SOMEHOW ended up in a plot to bomb The Capitol Building in DC. I am certain he was either a) a CIA stooge b) entraped c) the devil made him to it!!!!

Waterboarding anyone?
              Be careful out there!

Comment

Blowtorch and pliers is more my style

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                X