Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did Washington lose?? They were up 7 with the ball and less than 2:00. The Saints had no timeouts and Wash had the ball at the Saints' 10. Did they miss a chip shot to go up by 10
    Be careful out there!

Comment

Yep.... they missed an easy field goal after which the NO offense showed up for the first time in the game to tie it up..

But the key play was the brilliant time out called by Peyton in OT.

How The Skins lost that game God only knows! They were better than The Saints all day!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

My face when I played Sims-Walker over Meachem in FF today:

Comment

Very entertaining game...well worth staying up late for...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Dec. 06 2009,20:50) Steelers lose their 4th in a row............
            What a crock of shite

Back to soccer for me
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Dec. 07 2009,05:37)
              What a crock of shite  

Back to soccer for me    
              Hey at least you've won 2 Superbowls in the last five years. You've always got that. My local team (Bears) are 5-7, have zero chance to make the playoffs for the third season in a row, and haven't won a Superbowl since 1985.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Dec. 06 2009,18:37)
                What a crock of shite  

Back to soccer for me    
                Don't be so sad KL at least Hines Ward and Big Ben kissed and made up!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Yeah KL calm down what a fucking run your lot have had!! Try being A) A NY Mets fan B) A NY Jets fan C) A Man City fan or HOW ABOUT ALL THREE!!!! Fucking hell try being me for a day. Go have a bottle of wine and chill! You still can make the playoffs. Ya gotta give The Steelers (and Tomlin) a major pass this season!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

seems City have swine flu now
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                    X