X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunee Plaza closed down, then?
    If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

I repeat Lefty ........... aw forget it you're not worth it.......

No BB  even at half it was over. The Michigan AD bought into the philosophy that the spread offense is "The thing" in college football and it very easily could be but you don't decimate a program from the top on down and have the arrogance that because you are Rich Rodriguez you will suceed. I'm hoping for changes sooner then later but I'll probably be waiting for a while. Until then a once proud program will wallow in medicroty.........kind of Dan Marino like!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I heard he might get one more year. It seems that the AD is going to stay on until next year and he wont get rid of him. When a new AD comes in, then they might have to axe him......at least he didnt lose like 41-10 to Ohio State.....
        Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Nov. 22 2009,11:27) I heard he might get one more year. It seems that the AD is going to stay on until next year and he wont get rid of him.  When a new AD comes in, then they might have to axe him......at least he didnt lose like 41-10 to Ohio State.....
          This is all I have to say BB

Attached Files
          It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Nov. 22 2009,05:37) I repeat Lefty ........... aw forget it you're not worth it.......
            I'm not worth it huh? What are you worth?

I'm not worth it because there isn't anything else you can say other than maybe hurl a few personal insults or something similar.

Don't you fret none though, because you sure taught me a lesson. Yes sir you did.
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
            X