Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

34-17 at he half......after a tremendous goal line stand Cooper's little bro coughs it up and the Saints recover...get what I think what could have been a gift by the booth review that said the Saints player that recovered the fumble didn't fumble it back and then Reggie (overrated) Bush takes it in for his first touch of the season.

Cooper's little bro has his work cut out for him in the second half for the Gints to comeback.

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

34 - 17 at the half... The Giants look terrible... so far!

I'm I the only one thinking that Troy Aikman is calling the plays as a Giants fan?

Comment

41 - 17... My heart rate is beginning to slow now... thank heavens!

Lots of time left, though... but The Giants don't seem to be able to get it together at all.

Comment

Saints could be the best team in the league right now!

great offense, unstoppable really.

Better game from Minnesota right now, the Ravens and Vikes back and forth all 4th quarter.

Saints in the super bowl??
          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

48-27 final.

way to go 'Aints
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

48 - 27

I'm glad it's over...

Comment

I think the Jints lost but so mao that it looked like the field was covered with snow in the second game they showed so I figured it was time to go home.

Comment

In the second game (The Snow Bowl in October!) The NE Patriots are crucifying the hapless Titans, 31 Zip!

38 Zip!

Comment

(Bicycle Pump! @ Oct. 18 2009,17:35) In the second game (The Snow Bowl in October!) The NE Patriots are crucifying the hapless Titans, 31 Zip!

38 Zip!

TB is back 59-0

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Oct. 19 2009,05:59) TB is back 59-0
                      fifty nine to ZIP in a game where the Titans plain and simply gave up and quit early on; trust me, I watched the whole thing.

Easy win against the Bucs in London next week will [should] make the pats 5-2 ..... Saints- Pats SB??

Comment

Saints Pats, eh? Could be one of the two games The Saints will lose during the regular season. (The other would be the away game against Atlanta.)

Comment

Saints- Pats SB??
                          Saints would kill'em right now.

BTW - What about Favre and the Vikes @ 6-0 too!!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I'd just like to offer a hearty LOL to anyone who doubted the Saints.

Comment

(Bicycle Pump! @ Oct. 19 2009,08:01)  Could be one of the two games The Saints will lose during the regular season. (The other would be the away game against Atlanta.)
                              you are way too pessimistic about this Saints team ....judged by what I saw yesterday, the first full game I have seen of them, they are very strong; especially on offense. If they have no let-ups they should be 14 and 2 or something similar; and after watching the Falcons last night [yes, I have no life once football starts!] they should have no problems with them either.

I always liked Brees; SD was crazy to let him go.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Oct. 19 2009,07:49) judged by what I saw yesterday, the first full game I have seen of them, they are very strong; especially on offense.  

The Saints destroyed the NFL's number one rated offense. Perhaps the number one rating was due to the Giants extremely soft schedule but they were still number one and got annihalated.

Comment

Working...
                                X