X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup Trivia...

All these players have won awards at World cups from 1990 onwards.

Who can name the most ?
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Here is the first 3 of 6
    Attached Files
    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

The last of 6
      Attached Files

Comment

4 - lothar mattaeus
        5 - gabriel batistuta
        6 - romario
        3 - luca toni?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

davor suker,hristo stichkov,toto schillachi,lothar matthaeus,gabriel batistuta and Romario-

tell me whore....did u get that question I posed earlier....4 world cup winning footballers were born in greater Manchester....I'll give you the first 3...

(1) Nobby Stiles ex man utd,b collyhurst manchester (2)Alan Ball ex everton and Arsenal b.Farnworth Greater Manchester (3)Geoff Hurst ex West ham b.Ashton -under -lyne Greater manchester....
          and there's a Blue Peter badge for whoever gets the 4th.

Comment

Not as hard as Bumpa's movies stills to guess.

1. Davor Suker won the Golden boot award at France 98.
            2. Hristo Stoichkov won the Golden boot at USA 94.
            3. Salvatore 'Toto' Schillaci won the Golden boot at Italia 90.
            4. Lothar Matthäus won the silver ball and a winners medal at Italia 90.
            5. Gabriel Batistuta won the silver ball at France 98.
            6. Romario won the Golden ball at USA 94.

Comment

Couldn't name a single one. And after seeing some of the answers I'm not surprised. Do they actually spell their names like that? Introductions at parties must take hours.

Thank heavens for Thai nicknames!
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Simone Perotta

Comment

(Grinder @ Jun. 15 2010,12:33) Simone Perotta  
                  correct-born ashton under lyne also-world cup winner 2006.

tell me did you google it-or already know it?

would you have got the other 3?

Comment

Factoid I heard during the Brazil ame today:

Who scored the last World Cup hat trick for Brazil and what year??

You never know when a smart ass is going Wiki or google it....
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

Ronaldo 2002 ?

Comment

Nope good guess.....I certainly didnt know it either.
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

I would say Pele but I don't know the year. I'm only saying this because I haven't heard of many people getting hat tricks in the world cup. Bastian Schweinstager almost got it in the 3rd place game last year but they gave 1 goal away as an own goal.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

I only guessed that cause he won the golden boot in that tournament so there might have been a hatrick.

I havent got a clue and am not going to google it as thats cheating

Comment

I'm still not sure but I seem to recall Gary Linekar or Alan Shearer, Miroslav Klose and Gabriel Batistuta coming close to hat tricks. I am not sure, I know Klose had 5 goals in just 3 games in 2002 but it could be that he had 2 goals twice. Same can be said for any of them, so I'm really not sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X