X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
    Things looking grim for Saskatchewan, now 0-5, and the backup quarterback Kevin Glenn is injured too. Hopefully he won't be out too long.

It looks like getting rid of former defensive coordinator, Richie Hall was a huge mistake as the defensive stats look miserable for Saskatchewan so far this year.

Meanwhile the Stamps are still looking mediocre and are suffering from key injuries as well. Jon Cornish is out with a broken finger and a couple of key offensive linemen are out as well.

What are the odds of the Rider coach surviving to next year if they don't make the playoffs?

A majority of the starters have been injured so far, the luck is non existent.
    Not much of this has been the coaches fault, even though he has made a few bad decisions, the main problem is injury.

The defense hasn't been the best buy again some of it is just luck. The riders have lost the 5 games with a total difference of only 20 points, so they haven't been blown out. They even went to over time 3 times.

I doubt Chamblin will lose his job no matter what happens.
    Everyone can see Sask has a great team just the injuries and luck of the draw are killing them.
    Ever since Chamlin was coaching Sask they have had a very strong team, winning the cup in 2013.
    Saskatchewan is not going to get rid of a coach that won the cup, only 2 years ago.
    They didn't win the cup between 1967 and 1989 but still kept coaches for many years at a time.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

We will have to wait and see, Taylor Field (I can't call it by the new name!), wasn't sold out for the last home game, and if they lose a few more there will be a lot of pressure.

Injuries are bad this year, with many teams losing key players - Winnipeg lost their starting quarterback as well. It might well be the teams with the least amount of injuries do the best this year, the way things are going.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

We will have to wait and see, Taylor Field (I can't call it by the new name!), wasn't sold out for the last home game, and if they lose a few more there will be a lot of pressure.

Injuries are bad this year, with many teams losing key players - Winnipeg lost their starting quarterback as well. It might well be the teams with the least amount of injuries do the best this year, the way things are going.
        Actually Taylor Field still exists it is now "Mosaic stadium at Taylor Field".
        But they are building the new Mosaic stadium a few blocks away, and the old stadium is supposed to be gone.
        Taylor field will become low rental housing.

The leading source brandable domain names. Competitive prices. Excellent service. Get your domain name today.

The riders are a good team really, they will probably come around. Squeaking out a spot in the playoffs is nothing new here.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

0 and 9, things are looking grim, there's no way they can have a 0.500 record this year. The eastern teams are looking strong, so the odds are long for them to make the playoffs this year.

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

0 and 9, things are looking grim, there's no way they can have a 0.500 record this year. The eastern teams are looking strong, so the odds are long for them to make the playoffs this year.
            It has gotten bad.

The coach has been making some really bad moves.
            Before It appeared to be injuries and bad luck that were the issue, but now the coaching is suspect.
            Coach Chamberlain was handed a winning team a few years ago, maybe he Is the issue.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
              It has gotten bad.

The coach has been making some really bad moves.
              Before It appeared to be injuries and bad luck that were the issue, but now the coaching is suspect.
              Coach Chamberlain was handed a winning team a few years ago, maybe he Is the issue.
              Something had to give, and now the coach and gm have been fired. No playoffs this year, hopefully things will be better next year.

Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Something had to give, and now the coach and gm have been fired. No playoffs this year, hopefully things will be better next year.
                Yes I've just seen that.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Riders Win!
                  Riders Win!
                  10th straight labour day win against Winnipeg (Loserpeg)

1-9 record, Next the Grey Cup

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Good to finally have a W back in Saskatchean!

Comment

It is good news to see the Riders get that W - it would have been horrible to have a winless season.

Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread

Comment

It was a bit closer with Kevin Glenn back as QB, but the rust was showing. Hopefully they will win a few more games this season.

This must one of the worst seasons for QB injuries as Hamilton just lost their no. 1, Zach Collaros for the season with a torn ACL.

Some people are suggesting returning to natural grass stadium surfaces, which might help, but have higher maintenance costs.

Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread

Comment

It was a bit closer with Kevin Glenn back as QB, but the rust was showing. Hopefully they will win a few more games this season.

This must one of the worst seasons for QB injuries as Hamilton just lost their no. 1, Zach Collaros for the season with a torn ACL.

Some people are suggesting returning to natural grass stadium surfaces, which might help, but have higher maintenance costs.
                          I'm not sure why they didn't just start the new kid at Quarterback.
                          Kevin Glenn is unlikely to be in the picture next year if Durant comes back.
                          Even if Durant doesn't come back for some reason, Glenn has never been a consistent starter.
                          Only a reliable backup.
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Saskatchewan plays their first game in their brand new Stadium in Regina.
                            Not only are the Roughriders the biggest draw in the Canadian Football league, they also have the best stadium now.
                            Pretty good for a city of 250,000 people can sell out a 33,000 seat stadium.

Attached Files
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Well, my prediction about 2 western teams in the finals didn't happen 3 years ago, but there is a much stronger possibility this year! Great that Saskatchewan has bounced back from their terrible 2014 season. I think this is the first time in CFL history that a western team crossover won the quarter final game. If they can beat Toronto today, that would be more history in the making.

I will be keeping an eye to see if Calgary does poorly against Edmonton. Seems that Calgary's quarterback has been playing with an injury the last few games. Not a good thing coming into the Western Final Game.

Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Saskatchewan has become super deep in talent this season.
                                Calgary was a powerhouse at the beginning but Sask got them the last time.

I was hoping to watch the game in Bangkok but the game is at 1pm Toronto time which is 1am here.
                                All the sports bars say they close at 2am, however i don't think bars alway close that early around here.
                                Especially with a hard drinkin' Canadian in the house.

The Grey Cup game is next Monday morning at 6am Bangkok time, don't think i will be seeing that one.

I think i can listen to the AM radio broadcast from Regina though.

This bar says they have TSN on their website, so I should be able to see it.
                                Maybe if i don't check the score I could watch a replay at a suitable hour on TSN2 or TSN3 etc.
                                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X