Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(katoeylover @ Jul. 25 2007,07:40) I would also say a daily (24/7) rate has to be higher than LT as they dont get to go home at 7 in the morning
    No...but they get to go shopping...

Seriously...and remember I don't go with superstars...I take the girls who are only earning 30K to 40k a month in salary and service charges (BKK girls)...and these girls are very happy with something less than I would normally pay for a one-night LT...they get guaranteed bht for 4 or 5 days...which is usually considerably more than they would earn if they stayed in the bar...plus they get credit for having their barfine paid...plus they get free food and some shopping and entertainment and laundry and visits to the beauty salon and massage parlor...and sometimes travel...and, of course, they get ME...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 25 2007,18:22) and, of course, they get ME...
      Thats got to be worth an extra 1k a day!
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I do have a girl or 2 in mind based on the info provided by the web site and the forum. I will try to get contact info about a month before the trip. Looking for a girl to travel the county with site seeing. I plan on picking up all the extras (room , food etc.) Maybe spending a day or 2 with each one and seing what happens might be a good idea. Plan to spend atleast 4 day in Bangkok anyway.

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 25 2007,11:22) and, of course, they get ME...

Comment

I would also say a daily (24/7) rate has to be higher than LT as they dont get to go home at 7 in the morning, so look at about 20-25k a week plus you pick up the tab for all meals and entertainments, and am sure a few shopping trips as well.
            Not sure I agree with that. You have paid her bar fine so technically you can keep her until she is supposed to start work the next day.

Also give you are taking her on a nice holiday and paying for many extras like probably buying her bits and pieces I don't see you you should pay over the normal LT rate in fact if anything I would say the longer she stays with you the less per day she would start to get as this is guaranteed income.

Of course everyone has a different opinion on this and at the end of the day pay what makes you happy and makes her happy.

We did "click" and after a few day's of me handing her money every morning (alway's 500baht more than the price I was first quoted) she told me she wanted NO money (no bullshit) from me (except b/fine to 131)
            Oldest trick in the bar girl book Dave.

What happens is if you did not give her any money she would run back and tell all the other girls you are a cheap charlie. This line is only to try and make you feel special and think she actually likes you. So you will keep her for longer.

Comment

I met a ladyboy on the internet courtesy of the asian TS site.....

i called her up 4 weeks before i came to Bkk....

the first call she thought who th e. fcuk is this guy...

and then after 2nd call she emailed me every day for 4 weeks ...

made me feel like i was Handsome Man and i love her TOO MUTT already....   ....

i had been to thai many times before    8 in fact , so i was No newby...

I had butterflyed many times and in the end if you wake up alone ...wat have you GOT?

thats it boys....dont hav ea sexy ladyboy sleeping and a nice tasty cock to suck on any time you get horny...

hehhe...

any way ..she wait me airport when i arrive ...she was not a Superstar at the time ...suck as Natalie or Talisha...butt she was a hot sexy little ladyboy from Pattaya who had bothered to email me for 4 weeks , call me on the telephone every night for 5 minutes, and then wait me airport....

i had not met her before , she had not met me , butt we had  agood time together....

She was so sexy and horny i just took it one day at a time ....

gave her 1000bt here and there for some spending money and did n't even discuss money...

i paid her bar fine in Pattaya when we got there...300bt per day...NO 600 bt RIP OFF as in BKK....and spent my whole trip with her...13 days in all....

she waited me at airport to meet me , spent 13 days with me and then took me back to airport , ahhah...just to make sure i only had her on the TRIP...

i had her for better or worse for 13 days and night, morning , noon ,afternoon and evening...and even night time ....

I will never forget the time we spent together...

and the time we Stayed at the Dynasty over the Hill near Jomtien and went down to the beach and all these young thai guys were playing soccer on the beach while she dropped her TOP in front of them ..... ...

and then to go back to our room and tounge her salty little asshole and suck her beautiful cock,....

and in the end .....wat did i give her for 13 days ???

up to me..............

Too Bad i Forgot her name.............

Comment

Can't fault you mate
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

been down this road only once with mint. would never do it again. just too much hassel involved. Back to my old ways, go to bar or meet in street negotiate 1000- for a short time take em to hotel fuck em and pay e,m 1000.
                  if i like em i get there number and might call em again a few days later, this way i dont have them hanging around like a lead weight around my neck.What the fuck are we going to talk about all day??? quantum mechanics?? hardly
                  Its cheaper this way and i dont get hasseled for bits and pieces all the time.
                  SHORT TIMES RULE 3 A DAY OR MORE IF I CAN AFFORD IT
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

VARIETY is the spice of life
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(Phil G @ Jul. 27 2007,11:22) I do have a girl or 2 in mind based on the info provided by the web site and the forum.  I will try to get contact info about a month before the trip. Looking for a girl to travel the county with site seeing. I plan on picking up all the extras (room , food etc.) Maybe spending a day or 2 with each one and seing what happens might be a good idea. Plan to spend atleast 4 day in Bangkok anyway.
                      You are seriously thinking of committing to 2 weeks 24/7 with someone you have only seen picture of, and have formed an opinion of based on experiences of other board members???

Are you mad?
                      Mister Arse

Comment

SHORT TIMES RULE 3 A DAY OR MORE IF I CAN AFFORD IT
                        At 1000 baht each I don't see why you couldn't afford 3 in a day.

Comment

(Stewart @ Jul. 28 2007,18:18) You are seriously thinking of committing to 2 weeks 24/7 with someone you have only seen picture of, and have formed an opinion of based on experiences of other board members???

Are you mad?          
                          100%.

Comment

(Phil G @ Jul. 27 2007,09:22) I do have a girl or 2 in mind based on the info provided by the web site and the forum. I will try to get contact info about a month before the trip. Looking for a girl to travel the county with site seeing. I plan on picking up all the extras (room , food etc.) Maybe spending a day or 2 with each one and seing what happens might be a good idea. Plan to spend atleast 4 day in Bangkok anyway.
                            PhilG, I think you really need to rethink this plan of yours. Spending 10 days with the same girl can only work if you really click and enjoy her company. "Trying" her out for a couple of days probably won't give you a good idea if it will work out.

If you have read the forums at all, I think you will find that most of the guys have a better time "playing the field" at least for their first few trips. As for looking for a guide - it is pretty clear to me that this is your first trip to LOS, and as such, you are better off to book your own tours with a professional guide. Not all lbs know about areas outside of their own - so any expectation you have that she will do double duty as an excellent guide and a great shagging partner might be too much.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule, but really think about this carefully. You don't want to make your first trip to LOS your last if you have a bad experience with this plan.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jul. 28 2007,03:36)
                              (Phil G @ Jul. 27 2007,09:22) I do have a girl or 2 in mind based on the info provided by the web site and the forum.  I will try to get contact info about a month before the trip. Looking for a girl to travel the county with site seeing. I plan on picking up all the extras (room , food etc.) Maybe spending a day or 2 with each one and seing what happens might be a good idea. Plan to spend atleast 4 day in Bangkok anyway.
                              PhilG, I think you really need to rethink this plan of yours. Spending 10 days with the same girl can only work if you really click and enjoy her company.  "Trying" her out for a couple of days probably won't give you a good idea if it will work out.

If you have read the forums at all, I think you will find that most of the guys have a better time "playing the field" at least for their first few trips. As for looking for a guide - it is pretty clear to me that this is your first trip to LOS, and as such, you are better off to book your own tours with a professional guide.  Not all lbs know about areas outside of their own - so any expectation you have that she will do double duty as an excellent guide and a great shagging partner might be too much.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule, but really think about this carefully. You don't want to make your first trip to LOS your last if you have a bad experience with this plan.

not to pile on but here's my anecdote:
                              i saw a pic here of a real beauty in pattaya. my fourth trip to LOS, so i was no newbie. my first nite in pattaya i stroll over to her bar, ask if she's about and there she is. looks great. alone. we chat. we go. my place. ST. fan-fucking-tastic. we each cum twice. a few hours later, she goes. i sleep with a smile. the next couple days i try a few other beauties. all good, but nobody matches the "chemistry" i had with the first girl, so -- i go back to the first girl! this time we go LT. i bust three nuts and she might have busted more, i don't remember. in the morning she doesn't want to go, she wants to cum again, so i figure, what the hell. she's hot and beautiful and wants to fuck non-stop -- let's go away together for a few nights and see how it goes.
                              she loves the idea. because she loves me!

i book a place on samet and off we go. three beautiful days and nights.
                              except we have less sex in three nights alone on a tropical island than we had that one night in my hotel room in pattaya.  
                              once she had me to herself, she didn't have to work to keep me. at least that's my interpretation. she said she still "love" me, but just "not horny"!!  
                              of course, as soon as we get back to pattaya she's horny again -- but i'd seen the light.

until the next time i fall in love...

Comment

(thaibound @ Jul. 29 2007,02:11) .........except we have less sex in three nights alone on a tropical island than we had that one night in my hotel room in pattaya.    once she had me to herself, she didn't have to work to keep me. at least that's my interpretation. she said she still "love" me, but just "not horny"!!  
                                Great post, thaibound, and in my experience very true.   In fact I think I will quote you in my Trip Report - best ever time I had with my favourite was the one occasion I took her ST !!!!   They might call it 'The Comfort Factor' - I call it 'Complacency'  
                                TT

Comment

Working...
                                X