Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO. CHECK THIS BAR OUT!!! im newbie there, just started this week.... i wanna meet the members from here.... its really nice....
    garcia

Comment

Was at shampoo bar about 2 weeks ago. Worth a visit although a bit pushy on the lady drinks.
      Attached Files

Comment

oh ozzie, when are u coming back? my name there is pia...
        garcia

Comment

mrpogi, how often do u visit the place?
          garcia

Comment

come to shampoo bar!
            garcia

Comment

(cancer12 @ Oct. 12 2009,21:43) oh ozzie, when are u coming back? my name there is pia...
              In Bangkok now but actually heading back to Philippines tomorrow for a week. However unfortunately only going to AC.

Comment

My girlfriend had dinner at a Spanish restaurant near Burgos St last weekend

As we were walking back to the car, we happened to pass Shampoo and - jokingly - I asked her if she wanted to go in for a quick drink

Ever the curious and adventuresome one, she said "sure, why not...?"

As we took a table near the back of the bar and ordered, you can imagine the curious looks - half checking out my GF, half burning my face into memory in the event I ever strayed back into the bar alone lol

Very slow evening (early - about 10 pm) with only two punters in attendance, most girls just hanging out watching the ongoing show or making chismis about the foreigner and his LB GF

All in all, we counted 26 LBs working that evening, all matter of looks, shapes, and sizes, perhaps half could hold their own in a beauty pageant

The star of the club is indeed Joy (pictured above) - in the words of my girlfriend, "...beautiful and regal..."

No cover charge, somewhat expensive drinks (a beer and a pina colada was just under 500 PHP), refrained from inquiring about bar fines, etc

Not much else to report except that I think it is worth a look, particularly if you are out late (like most Burgos bars, 4 am closing time)
                Do you remember when flying was dangerous and sex was safe?

Comment

huh when was this? did u see me?
                  garcia

Comment

report;
                    i visited just the other night.
                    drinks were about 350 pesos which equals about 250 baht or 7 or 8 US dollars.
                    bar fine was 3500!!!! imagine 2500 baht just for a bar fine, and that doesnt include money for the girl!
                    quality of girls, to be fair, i didnt see all of them, its dark and they hang in corners. one was ok.
                    but sorry, between drinks for lady, yourself, barfine, money for girl youre looking at equivalent of 6000 baht minimum. about enough for an air asia ticket to bangkok!
                    maybe for the guys who dont get to go to BKK its ok... but BKK has set the standard of gorgeous girls for a fair price....

Comment

I understood that the barfine in Pi was an all-in thing (i.e. includes fee for girl) and it was customary to usually just tip a few hundred peso more?
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

yeah it includes a fee for the girl... 1000 pesos... and 2500 goes to the bar... qwerty which night u dropped by?
                        garcia

Comment

hello? guys... whenever u go to shampoo, u care to meet? dont have to buy a drink for me... but u know... just cool to share thoughts about the forum... and meet some members...
                          garcia

Comment

oh i didnt know it included the money for the girl.
                            im sure i was told it was extra for the girl.

Comment

I spent some time at Shampoo two nights in November. I met Pia and she is a lovely girl, fun to be with and I will look her up again when next in Manila. The next night Pia was not there and I spent some time with two other girls. Kayla and Chantel and they are also fun and friendly. The bar is expensive no doubt, but if you are in Manila the cost of bars in Thailand really doesn't matter any more than it does when you are in London or Tokyo. It is what it is, play or not, you decide.

I liked the bar. Its small, there are a range of girls from quite attractive to butt ugly but enough that are attractive to make it interesting. They are much less aggressive than in Thailand and the english is better. Really the only thing I didn't like was that it doesn't open until 9pm. As business often takes me to Manila I am sure I will be back to Shampoo.

Comment

ooooopppssss... i might quit the work in shampoo in january...
                                garcia

Comment

Working...
                                X