X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good TR and pics

No LB bars -that I know of- here in Angeles City but for comparrison purposes, bar fines are mostly 1,100 to 1,500 here in AC-and that includes the girls payment for LT (although some may try to pull a runner and leave early.)

San Miguel Light is P50 to 95; regular ladies drinks (rum and coke and gin tonics are favorites) costs from P105 to 150.

Your cash goes a long way here in AC

I've noticed several "Hostos" bars in the Perimiter area. Hostos seem to be gay bars with a few LBs thrown in for good measure. I went to one and the drink pressure was intense, I think I was clipped P250 for a drink for one very persistent LB. The crowd was mixed and appeared to be a mix of gay and straight couples enjoying the singing and light comedy skits.

I stick to the regular bars and contact a couple of trusted, known performing LBs when I get the itch

Comment

(cancer12 @ Dec. 04 2009,21:14) ooooopppssss... i might quit the work in shampoo in january...
      May We ask Why, not that I'm going to Phil any time soon mind you
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(cancer12 @ Oct. 12 2009,18:46) mrpogi, how often do u visit the place?
        next time ill be back in august

Comment

(bangui @ Jun. 24 2009,12:05) Burgos is a different place - I think they really cater to the japanese/korean/business exec crowd and all the bars keep the bar fines at a level much higher than they should be.  But then again they get a way with it so good on them.

If my memory serves correctly drink prices are about $3 bucks for a guy drink, maybe twice that for girl drinks.

ST/LT prices are not much more than BKK, I would say $25 to $100 (ok, maybe higher than a baht 500 quickie!).  I think the levels here are more negotiable then in BKK, where you can fall back on a market related standard.  However, as always pay for what you get...

BTW, Stogie, not sure if you know my forum name, but I am David, who comes into Guess every month or so with Nong for pool, and hopefully a pool tournament!

Stay well...
          Hi David i remember you in Guess a long while back - oct 2008. If i'm right your from Boston way and work in HK? I remember having a pool comp with you, i ended up pairing up with jenny - it was a good night!
          i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Sounds good. Nice photos too.
            That does it, off to book my ticket now
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I'll be in Cebu Jan 14-30..then Manila.....I'll try to make a visit to Shampoo and up everyone, though it seems there are BM's that frequent the PI often or even may live there...........
              ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Shampoo bar is now GG. The lb are in Mixed Walnuts and barfine is 3,500 P, without LB fee (1,000P).
                In Angeles, a new place call Big Guys was opening last week on the street behind Field str....lets see if it will stay.

Comment

is this bar, 'big guys' a ladyboy bar? or a gay bar?
                  garcia

Comment

Both

Comment

really. amazing.
                      garcia

Comment

Is Shampoo Bar still open in Manila?

Comment

Check this post: Shampoo Bar moving

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

..as now called the "mixed nut's"...........a lot of fun in there, a bit overpriced, but ther girls suck gentle on one drink you spend and give you a lot of entertainment for.........
                            Attached Files
                            xxx

Comment

Mixed nuts indeed..and what happens after the Bar ?

Good to see you Juri !
                              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

In the Philippines I just find it easier to use the Date In Asia website, especially here in Cebu. The first time I tried it the LB was in my room in less than 1 hour. There is a bar in Manila still called Shampoo...all gg's.

Comment

Working...
                                X