X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penang Ladyboy -- Naima

Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

• Penang Ladyboy - Nasha

Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

• (cindy @ Jan. 16 2011,16:35) Penang Ladyboy -- Naima

Naima looks very nice

Thanks for the updates from your world Cindy
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• On my last visit in December 2007, Cindy was out-of-town and her best (and only) recommendation was Anna In George Town.

I scoured Batu Ferenghi with my LB Radar on at its highest setting and found nothing.

I can't envisage visiting Penang again, even for the sake of the grandchildren, even though the talent appears (from Cindy's posts) to be definitely improving.

Photo: Anna In George Town - December 2007
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hi...I understand your situation tat time... Sometimes it's really hard to "book" these ladyboys..either they r out of reach or they r out of town or mayb booked by others...

Again & again I stress tat PG ladyboys DO NOT take business along the street like 10 years + ago...They have proper jobs like working in hotel, restaurants, pubs, salons, wedding house....

I will say LUCK determines it all !

Comment

• Another local Penang ladyboy... She's an Office Lady (OL) ...sorry she's NOT d type who stand beside the streets...

If you guys need soe arrangement, pls send me a PM...

Here are some of her pics...
              Attached Files

Comment

• hi guys....sad this forum is dead..

Comment

• Cindy, why do you say that?? It is not bead we are a few but STRONG WHO BELIEVE !!!!
                  TEXASMAC

Comment

• cindy, sorry to hear you feel that way. TM is right though - it's not dead as long as there are some posters. Actually if more people post, that attracts others back here.

If you have information to share about Penang, please feel free to share - it can help get more people back here!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• rx, said something I rarely hear.
                      TEXASMAC

Comment

• RX is correct....nothing dead here !

Comment

• I'm glad u guys posted some replies.... it gives the feeling of alive.....

can you move the sub-forum 'rest of the world' to main forum page so that more people can find it easier ?

i will post some latest updates for sure...next month I will be in ipoh with some ladyboys outing...anyone want to join, please reply.

Comment

• Hi anyone have any recent info on penang,lb hangouts or even better if there are any lb working out of houses or hotells,thanks happy hunting

Comment

• yes there are some working on call...not by the roadside anymore.

Comment

• who is still interested in ladyboys in penang? i can link you up...who is coming to penang ?

Comment

Working...
                                X