X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penang ladyboy > Arieana

Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

• Penang ladyboy > Biola ....she now works in Hard Rock, batu Ferenghi.

Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

• (cindy @ May 10 2010,23:36) Another local ladyboy - Eva

Eva wearing my birthday gift to her...

Comment

• (cindy @ Aug. 04 2010,21:38) I know Opar & Jenny are staying in Island City Hotel, Chulia St.

But I'm not sure they bring any friends...
          they bring their customers found in chulia street in this hotel..also since begining of this week there is another thai ladyboy working with them.

Comment

• Is that Helen ?

Comment

• How come this forum "The Rest of the world" is some sort of hidden ?

I need to search to get back to my post... so that i can post some updates here...

Comment

• anyone joining me to meet some ladyboy friends tomorrow midnight ?

Comment

• Penang local Malay Femboy - Tiara

Comment

• Cindy...

Comment

• (cindy @ Aug. 09 2010,20:11) Penang ladyboy > Biola ....she now works in Hard Rock, batu Ferenghi.
                      OMG!!   There's a Hard Rock in Batu Ferenghi...      

When I was there, the place was a fishing village & we stayed in a local's house that was built on pylons over the water. We had a little wooden bridge to walk across.

The beach & the water were the colour of mud, there was one shop, one open air place to eat & an opium den that proved quite popular with some of the backpackers, including an Australian soap opera star who destroyed her career because she couldn't leave.

Does the Hard Rock boast an Opium Lounge?
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Wow...tat suppose 2b 20 - 30 years ago ?

Hard Rock Penang does nt operate an Opim Lounge lolx... I think they r good...at least they do not discriminate d 3rd sex...

Comment

• Lingerie Shopping next week.. who wants to join ?

Comment

• Best post some pictures of the results of your shopping.

Comment

• Hi...I din go last weeks.... cuz travel to Thailand !
                              Next week wil go..anyone in PG wans to join ?

Comment

• Penang Ladyboy Adrianna

Comment

Working...
                                X