Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cindy, now you're promoting Malaysia tourism too! Good stuff, and thanks for the information on the local ladies. Some of them are quite lovely!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Hi rxpharm

Hehe ... I'm gonna put up more photos in d coming weeks..I heard that Opar , Jenny, Yoyo are back fr Thailand...

stay tune..
      Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

• a picture of jasmine i had the pleasure to meet 2 days ago at her local working place..she is really nice and have perfect english.....
        she doesn t know this forum, but after i tell her about theladyboyforums.com she allowed me to take picture of her for posted here
        Attached Files

Comment

• Hi huanzhen...jasmine is indeed a hot local ladyboy..

mayb u can share her location & contacts for members here..
          Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

• Jasmine looks very nice!

Hanie too

Comment

• (cindy @ Jul. 06 2010,03:18) Hi huanzhen...jasmine is indeed a hot local ladyboy..

mayb u can share her location & contacts for members here..
              Jasmine used to work before in chulia street and penang road, but due the police operazi pressure,she prefered to work in a local place with others ladyboys( the place i ve mentioned you in my last PM)...looking for local customers instead of mat salleh
              this place is definitevely not for beginers or penang novice due the heavy number of drunker and junkies hanging around....most are not dangerous, but with alcohol everything can turn bad quickly.....it s not by chance Jasmine just worked in this place 2/3 hours a day only..dixit herself after midnight its became too dangerous.

Comment

• huanzhen,
                care to share location of this place...
                cmazterz

Comment

• she looks very nice, great skin tone too

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Hi huazhen....Opar & Jenny are back...staying at Island City hotel...
                    Mayb you can help to take some photos of them...

Comment

• Who wans to go meet up wif some thai ladyboys tonight ? 30 July, 230am.

Comment

• new thais in penang??
                        cmazterz

Comment

• (cindy @ Jul. 24 2010,23:35) Hi huazhen....Opar & Jenny are back...staying at Island City hotel...
                          Mayb you can help to take some photos of them...
                          Hi cindy i was not in Penang this last 2 weeks, i saw 2 ladyboys since i m back living in island city hotel, but their working hours are very variable due the police operasi...
                          for those interesting i recommanded them to stay in this place or in white house hotel on jalan penang they will be certain to meet ladyboys there .

Comment

• I know Opar & Jenny are staying in Island City Hotel, Chulia St.

But I'm not sure they bring any friends...

Comment

• Penang ladyboy > Amy ... she works at Bukit Jambul Complex Hair Salon at day time.

Comment

• Penang ladyboy > Juliana

Comment

Working...
                                X