Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penang used to be a great visa run from Phuket but the new consul spoilt it. Hopefully things will change in time as it's not a bad drive down, shame that entry through land borders only gets 15 days without a visa but Firefly have direct (but dodgy!) flights. I tend to stay at the Mingood on Argyll Street- a bit run down but fine for a couple of days and there's a great Indian Restaurant on the corner of the main drag. The big mall is within walking or free bus distance as well.
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Hi guys...here is a photo of my friend Yoyo...

Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

Any updates on Penang? Will try some of the spots mentioned in previous posts and try to give some updates of my own.

Comment

Was very poor indeed. Ugggh. Perhaps I was in all the wrong places.

Comment

Hi Cindy,

I am a Malaysian and do travel to Penang quite often.
            Anyway , i can contact u while I am there?

Do sms me your contact no to me at 012 6780613.

Thanks

Comment

(bkk913 @ Aug. 02 2009,02:18) Was very poor indeed.  Ugggh.  Perhaps I was in all the wrong places.
              Hi..nowadays it's not tat easy to locate pretty ladyboys along the streets in PG (except Fri & Sat)..most of the lbs wil continue their business in "on-call" ways...

If u wld like to meet them, u hv to call & arrange them to come to yr hotels or u can meet them somewhere else u prefer..
              Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

Hi Cindy,

Nightrider here! since you r on line now.
                How aby exchanging contact no? i can contact u any time when in Northern area.

Dont worry, no nosense from me . only wants some nice lb fun.
                Did call some lbs in Penang thru Vicesister but they charges very very high!! RM400 for an hour!!!

Comment

(nightrider @ Aug. 11 2009,00:50) Hi Cindy,

Nightrider here! since you r on line now.
                  How aby exchanging contact no? i can contact u any time when in Northern area.

Dont worry, no nosense from me . only wants some nice lb fun.
                  Did call some lbs in Penang thru Vicesister but they charges very very high!! RM400 for an hour!!!
                  hi..u can drop me a pm or email to me..

I believe I have given many ppl abt some ladyboys phone no...

Comment

passed through Penang a few days ago and wandered around the streets as usual the indo and indian P4P looked pretty uninspiring and the few malay ones out were looking rather indifferent and just looking for donors for a bit of transformational surgery.

Then I saw a slim ladyboy from Thailand. She says she come from Bang Ken and I have momentarily forgotten her name.

Has a large blue heart outline tattooed on her arse, and is great value, enthusiastic top or bottom nice hormonal tits and a nice fat seven inch set of tackle.

A ray of light in the otherwise dreary night in penang.

Anyone in town pm me and I will give you her number.

Happy CNY

Comment

(trobriand @ Feb. 16 2010,13:24) passed through Penang a few days ago and wandered around the streets as usual the indo and indian P4P looked pretty uninspiring and the few malay ones out were looking rather indifferent and just looking for donors for a bit of transformational surgery.

Then I saw a slim ladyboy from Thailand. She says she come from Bang Ken and I have momentarily forgotten her name.

Has a large blue heart outline tattooed on her arse, and is great value, enthusiastic top or bottom nice hormonal tits and a nice fat seven inch set of tackle.

A ray of light in the otherwise dreary night in penang.

Anyone in town pm me and I will give you her number.

Happy CNY
                      I m in Penang since almost 2 weeks, so i got time to explore the scene...
                      sorry but:wandered around the streets mean nothing for me..have you just make the classic chulia/love lane/penang road?

there are always indo chubby ladyboys in front or opposite (hide by trees) sky hotel on chulia street, than the next spot is beside pacific hotel opposite thai wah cafe/eastern hotel...2 ladyboys from thailand every night...look attractive compare with the rest of scene, another ladyboy is always in front federal budget hotel on jalan penang....i don t see any indian ladyboys( some looks indian but they are not, (dixit their own words) in this area..;last year indian ladyboys worked near sam bookstore..but now they are replaced by girls
                      Ever those working in front wan hai hotel on love lane has gone..
                      Of course around soho pub in jalan penang you will find always some ladyboys..it seemed they are always not allowed to enter in the pub
                      also at the corner or chulia, and jalan penang everyday an old ladyboy play his trade...but
                      Otherwise there is another small spot...only at night close to penang times square...but only for no thrills mongers...the place is not safe at night and often raid by cops
                      All and all for ladyboys Penang is not a good place actually..kuala is better( for sure don t trust the thread kuala lumpur on this forum, explore by yourself ..but nothing beat thailand..hat yai is very close and the quality is excellent for cheap price

Comment

(huanzhen @ Feb. 17 2010,20:46) also at the corner or chulia, and jalan penang everyday an old ladyboy play his trade...but
                        The nice thai one, I forgot her name again, and sorry mate I lost the phone number when I packed, just arrived in LOS. She sits close to the older Malay chinese one that works on the corner of Chulia and Penang road, staying on the ninth floor of oriental hotel. So often sits out the front, said she was going to hang around for 3 months.

Comment

Having worked in Penang for five weeks the end of last year i can safely say the ladyboy scene is pathetic, in my time there i saw only two who would warrant a second glance in Thailand and both were with company when i saw them.
                          If you are planning a visa run make it as short as possible or better still head to KL where the lb scene is 100% better.
                          Sorry but i am struggling to say anything positive about the place apart from it's quite cheap to live there.
                          Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

My experience in Penang has been the same as Titleist.

The Penang LBs were awful but I met some great LBs in KL (although in fairness, I had known most of them from when they toured Europe and the UK, so they were "the pick of the crop")

Comment

(titleist @ Feb. 26 2010,09:39) Having worked in Penang for five weeks the end of last year i can safely say the ladyboy scene is pathetic, in my time there i saw only two who would warrant a second glance in Thailand and both were with company when i saw them.
                              If you are planning a visa run make it as short as possible or better still head to KL where the lb scene is 100% better.
                              Sorry but i am struggling to say anything positive about the place apart from it's quite cheap to live there.
                              and strangely the scene is becoming worst since the chinese new year..especialy on chulia street/jl penang...i m in penang since almost 1 month and can see the scene everyday
                              in other local spot nothing has change.., the price is cheap but the ladyboy are monsters
                              Yes KL is better, but chowkit is not like it used to be...the beach club offered always good selection at ridiculous prices...otherwise some small spot have appeared all around kl....
                              otherwise Hat yai is the best spot for lb near the border.;most of ladyboy in hat yai are on transit for malaysia or singapore...
                              so on that time penang is not a good place for ladyboy activity.;but things can change quickly here

Comment

Very true mate.......they changed from bad to fucking abysmal in the time i was there and to be honest i fail to see the scene improving at all.....ever !
                                Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

Working...
                                X