Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Cindy, thanks for your efforts! Looks like a recce of Penang is in order real soon. I'll PM you and maybe get in touch when I'm there.
    I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

(langchai @ Aug. 06 2008,13:10) Hi Cindy, thanks for your efforts! Looks like a recce of Penang is in order real soon. I'll PM you and maybe get in touch when I'm there.  
      where are you from ?
      Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

latest news..there are some thai ladyboys back to work..

contact me if you want their contacts..
        Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

guys...pls don be surprised when you can't see any ladyboys standing beside the roads waiting for 'business' lately in Penang..

Penang state has a new police head..which keeps on raiding many night spots...

This resulting many ladyboys can't earn their livings by standing beside the road anymore..

Some already turn to day time business..& some only cater for known & recurring customers...

Just let me know if you are looking for ladyboys when you are coming to Penang..I might be able to hook up a couple of them to you.

Comment

ouch, didn't know the situation was that bad in penang... If i'm ever in penang one of these days, I'll make sure to contact you first

Comment

Hi guys..anyone now in PG...let me know...ladyboys are gradually back for business...Mostly on Wed (pubs ladies night) & also Fri & Sat night...

You can see lots of ladyboys around PG Rd, In front of Soho, & along Upper PG rd.. in front of all the pubs there..

Comment

Hi Cindy !
                thanks for good news. I´ll be in Penang Jan 6-9 on my way from Medan to Hat Yai.Can you recommend me a nice hotel (ladyboy-friendly) somewhere in the eye of the typhoon ? Also every kind of updating the lb-scene is gratefully appreciated.
                Thanks for all your valuable information up to now !

Ernesto
                Attached Files

Comment

(ernesto01 @ Oct. 29 2008,20:53)
                  Hi Cindy !
                  thanks for good news. I´ll be in Penang Jan 6-9 on my way from Medan to Hat Yai.Can you recommend me a nice hotel (ladyboy-friendly) somewhere in the eye of the typhoon ? Also every kind of updating the lb-scene is gratefully appreciated.
                  Thanks for all your valuable information up to now !

Ernesto
                  Hi Ernesto

Sure no prob...the nearest hotel to Penang Rd, would be Cititel Hotel (4 Stars), City Bayview Hotel (4 Stars), Continental Hotel (4 Stars), Malaysia Hotel (3 Star, some ladyboys rent rooms there too), all these hotels situated along the PG rd...where u can easily get to restaurants, pubs & the "scenes" u prefer

Every Wed is Pubs ladies night, so u will be seeing more ladyboys, so the same as on Sat night...

U can PM me for their numbers too..

Comment

Thanks a lot Cindy, will contact you !

Ernesto

Comment

Hi anyone coming to Penang in the month of Dec ?

Comment

any guys coming to Penang..pls let me know 1 week before...email me at [email protected] or drop me a Private Message... if possible leave down your email & phone no....

Comment

Penangers, what's popping?  Cindy are you still around?

For what its worth, I was rereading this thread and was a bit surprised to see the slating of Penang. Sure its a bit sleepy but that can be rather nice from time to time, no? And the food is great.  Will be back in Penang in about three week's time, will be very curious to know if the scene there is a dire as people make it out to be.  Last time through found one or two stunners and had a pretty decent time all told.

Comment

(bkk913 @ Jul. 13 2009,10:56) Penangers, what's popping?  Cindy are you still around?

For what its worth, I was rereading this thread and was a bit surprised to see the slating of Penang. Sure its a bit sleepy but that can be rather nice from time to time, no? And the food is great.  Will be back in Penang in about three week's time, will be very curious to know if the scene there is a dire as people make it out to be.  Last time through found one or two stunners and had a pretty decent time all told.
                            yes..sometimes it wil have hot times whr u can easily find many ladyboys..but many times it turns u down coz ladyboys arent working due to raids...

But for Fri & Sat nites, it shld b no prob finding them...

Well..PG definitely has d best food in whole malaysia...food heaven..u guys besides hunting for ladyboys...perhaps can drop by here for great food, heritages places.. nice beaches & lovely people & unique cultures...

PM me if u wan some ladyboys no..

Comment

ive seen some ladyboys hanging around on Jalan Penang in between the Cititel hotel (where i stay) and the bars, some ok, some not so ok!

Comment

Yes...there wil b more on Fri & Sat...

but compared to lastime or a few years before...it is consider a lot lesser..

Comment

Working...
                                X