X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ladyboys coming to Penang...pls get in touch with me
    Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

Hi guys..more updates...

Chulia St is now full of more & more Indos ladyboys...which are no "quality"...

Try to switch to Penang Rd or Leith St...

Any Thais ladyboys pls get in touch with me ...
      Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

Any ladyboys which are currently staying in Penang..please report your location...

Comment

Cindy, thanks for your continuing contributions to the Forum! I will have to say that there are very few lbs who post here, so your request for contact from Thai lbs is not likely to generate any replies. What you really need to do is post a personal up on a Thai site, like MThai, however I would say that Thai lbs are not usually "lesbian". They prefer to go with guys, rather than other lbs or females, unless $$$ comes into the equation.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jul. 10 2007,07:18) Cindy, thanks for your continuing contributions to the Forum!  I will have to say that there are very few lbs who post here, so your request for contact from Thai lbs is not likely to generate any replies.  What you really need to do is post a personal up on a Thai site, like MThai, however I would say that Thai lbs are not usually "lesbian". They prefer to go with guys, rather than other lbs or females, unless $$$ comes into the equation.
            Hi...thanks for getting back to me on this info I appreciate that

I just wish to gather all the ladyboys in Penang, where everyone will be easier to find them..

Cheers

Comment

latest updates to 25th July..

Some Bangkok ladyboys hv come back to Love Lane , Wang Tai Hotel for business.

Comment

thank Cindy that is the type of info we all need. I will call you in Penang if I come down there. Thanks alot.

Comment

I do hv their handset numbers...mostly are Thais...Malays do hv...but not many...only collect quality ladyboys...

Comment

any of u been here & got yr greta ladyboys ?

share yr experience here...

Comment

Cindy, very useful information.What sort of prices do the Malaysian and Thai ladyboys charge in Penang? Also from what time do they come out? Thanks
                      http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

In Penang...usually the Thai ladyboys charging around RM80...but can go down to RM60...sometimes...

Some higher grade...can go up to RM300--RM500 per night...

Comment

ladyboys r getting fewer in Penang..mayb due to raids...

any ladyboys pls reply ....

Comment

(cindy @ Nov. 03 2007,03:50) ladyboys r getting fewer in Penang..mayb due to raids...

any ladyboys pls reply ....
                            I guess/belive hanging in forum is not so popular in Pg TS Group yet...

Comment

Keep it going Cindy, would be interested in seeing how it develops in the next couple of months. Will probably have to go to KL in March or April and might just shoot up to Penang
                              Don't mind Indo LBs, in fact quite like them.

Comment

(cindy @ Oct. 09 2007,03:37) In Penang...usually the Thai ladyboys charging around RM80...but can go down to RM60...sometimes...

Some higher grade...can go up to RM300--RM500 per night...
                                or ever until 30rm the price you can get in hat yai...competition is hard in penang and customer are not numerous
                                so ladyboys from thailand just get 1 months visa in malaysia so they are here to make as much money as possible..for indonesian, often they just get 2 weeks so it s easy to bargain

Ever in kuala lumpur you can get ladyboy in chowkit for 30 rm in short time...for better quality expect 50 rm.
                                If you are handsome and not too old you can get short time for 30rm...room not include( some ladyboy have room some payed the hotel owner 10rm per customer )

Payed 300 or ever 500 ringgit ever for a stuner is just rip off,if you are in penang for paying this price just come back in thailand.

About indonesian "banci" most of them are pretty, but unable to talked english...they are cheap also..but like cindy said they provide very poor service and tend to have sticky fingers...i confirmed her purpose

Comment

Working...
                                X