Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna go against the grain and say I love Georgetown, the food is fantastic (if you're into Chinese and/or Indian) the nightlife is a good laugh - expensive mind, and I've had numerous great experiences with some gorgeous lbs there - Malay, Filipina and Thai...

But you do have to have your wits about you more than usual, as a fair bit of thievery goes on, the scam that I've had happen to me a few times is what I refer to as "the placing your jeans in a special place" scam - normally by a convenient yet well concealed hole in the wall. As you're banging away, her mate is tea-leaving your remaining Ringitts....

Anyway my fucking cunting visa runs out on......the 1st.......so I'm going to be there probably around the 3rd, will let you all know how things are these days..

Oh and Cindy, if you're still following this thread.....you don't happen to have huge breasts and a penchant for younger guys by any chance? I have some very good memories of time(s) spent, I think, with a Cindy... Good memories.......

Comment

was there a 6wks ago found about 6 hanging around a crossroad,where lebuh leith crosses lebuh muntri, near hotel waldorf and red garden food stalls 12.30am

then continur down lebuh muntri to love lane

Comment

(DiStUrBiO @ Dec. 31 2007,10:13) But you do have to have your wits about you more than usual, as a fair bit of thievery goes on, the scam that I've had happen to me a few times is what I refer to as "the placing your jeans in a special place" scam - normally by a convenient yet well concealed hole in the wall. As you're banging away, her mate is tea-leaving your remaining Ringitts....

THAT is a classic trick they also play in Chow Kit and to which I've fallen victim once
        The biatch asked me to placed my trousers on a table near an open window and while we were entangled into eachother, some accomplice relieved the bulge from my wallet.
        Luckily it wasn't much since I was smart enough to carry only little money while going in that area. But my smartness stopped just there..I could not realize they were scamming me that way
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Heading to Penang mid-February 2008. Would love an update from Cindy or anyone else who has been there recently! I plan on staying at the Paradise Beach Sandy Hotel in the Jalan Tanjung area of the island. Is it hard to get into Georgetown and party? Also can you rent motorbikes like Thailand?

Comment

(LoveYouLongTime @ Jan. 28 2008,15:57) Heading to Penang mid-February 2008. Would love an update from Cindy or anyone else who has been there recently! I plan on staying at the Paradise Beach Sandy Hotel in the Jalan Tanjung area of the island. Is it hard to get into Georgetown and party? Also can you rent motorbikes like Thailand?
            Just returned this morning from Penang. Unlike many of the forum members I love the place. however I don't think I would be planing a trip there solely to have sex with LBs.

Motorcycles cost between 20 to 35 ringit per day in Chulia street and gas is cheap.

It is quite a ride in from where you are staying but not a major mission for a motivated sex tourist.

I went with my girlfriend who was exceptionally horny so had little time to explore but did notice the following:

Chulia street of Penang road has about 20 ladyboys working from 9pm right through to 6am in the morning. I know this because just so I could say I had the experience of LB in Penang I went for an early morning walk and told the girlfriend I was going to buy milk. Got a good blow job on the way back from the 7-11 from a ladyboy from Medan.

That time in the morning short time was available in the sky hotel for 30 ringit

About half of the Ladyboys were from Indonesia, with the rest made up of a smattering of Malay, Thai and Indian ladyboys. Many of the ones from Indonesia were more femboy looking but there were some nice ones in amongst them.

Saw too African American guys hook up with and exceptionally beautiful malay or indo ladyboy.

If you want to look further afield little India is crawling with Indian Ladyboys. Some are exceptionally beautiful and others are huge, I mean not just fat but big. Saw probably the biggest ladyboy I have ever seen, at least 6 foot 8 inches with biceps bigger than my legs. Lets hope she had the big cock to boot!

The best way to catch a large group of the Indian LBs is to be lucky enough to come across a celebration as I did, cause they often do the catering etc.

Not sure if the ones in little India do it for fun or pleasure, but that is where I saw the best looking ones.

Enjoy

Comment

Trobriand, you da' man!!! Thanks for all your info on Penang. I definitely plan on following your info and advice. Indian Lb...wow, never had the pleasure, but I just might! Thanks again!!!

Comment

Just returned from Penang. While I must say I quite like the place and the food is wonderful, the LB scene is ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL. Very low end indeed. I saw some real back-side-of-the-bus types. I think this was what it was probably like back in the 80s and before: rather large guys with long hair and dresses. Mercy!

Comment

(iburnsi @ Feb. 28 2008,11:27) Just returned from Penang. While I must say I quite like the place and the food is wonderful, the LB scene is ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL. Very low end indeed. I saw some real back-side-of-the-bus types. I think this was what it was probably like back in the 80s and before: rather large guys with long hair and dresses. Mercy!
                  Thanks for the update, mate.

You have confirmed what a lot of us already thought!!!

Comment

(DiStUrBiO @ Dec. 31 2007,10:13) I'm gonna go against the grain and say I love Georgetown, the food is fantastic (if you're into Chinese and/or Indian) the nightlife is a good laugh - expensive mind, and I've had numerous great experiences with some gorgeous lbs there - Malay, Filipina and Thai...

But you do have to have your wits about you more than usual, as a fair bit of thievery goes on, the scam that I've had happen to me a few times is what I refer to as "the placing your jeans in a special place" scam - normally by a convenient yet well concealed hole in the wall. As you're banging away, her mate is tea-leaving your remaining Ringitts....

Anyway my fucking cunting visa runs out on......the 1st.......so I'm going to be there probably around the 3rd, will let you all know how things are these days..

Oh and Cindy, if you're still following this thread.....you don't happen to have huge  breasts and a penchant for younger guys by any chance? I have some very good memories of time(s) spent, I think, with a Cindy... Good memories.......
                    I just agree with the fact that many ladyboys (especialy Indos) at Chulia Street..like to steal..
                    When u r having good times, there might be another one hiding at the bottom of the bed & steal yr money form your wallet...

So beware of Indos lbs..
                    Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

latest updates

This few months there have been many raids all over the town area..

Many ladyboys are hiding or even went back to their hometown...

at nite time u could hardly see ladyboys at the road side even at the hottest area in town...

if u guys really need, I can give a few numbers where you can get in touch with them.

cheers
                      Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

hi guys

raids stil going on on & off..

those who wish to find some lbs in PG..are advised to go to pubs like Soho, MoMo, Glo..

cuz lbs won't b 'standing' besides the roads..at this moment..

Comment

Cindy, what areas are Soho, Momo and Glo?

Anyone have any ideas on GG possibilities in Penang? I'm there for one night tomorrow.

Comment

I meant what areas are they in?

Comment

hi..sorry for late reply..they are actually pubs in center of Georgetown area..I would call that Upper Penang road area..

Comment

Somewhere in this thread, HATYAI, was mentioned. Anybody can shed some light on LB scene there? I will be going in 2 weeks time.
                                I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

Working...
                                X