Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its best that you use vicesisters.com for penang listings, ignore the high prices they quote, just offer them up front what you think is a comfortable amount for you (without being a cheap charlie) and likely you'll have a date.
    If it works in KL, it should work in Penang.
    forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Sorry, bad advice. just checked the vicesisters.com Penang listings, and there are the sum total of the square root of bugger all action in Penang.

For a beautiful(ish) island (it has its moments!), the LB scene is pretty sad. My last foray there was not worth mentioning.
      forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

(titleist @ Mar. 02 2010,11:24) Very true mate.......they changed from bad to fucking abysmal in the time i was there and to be honest i fail to see the scene improving at all.....ever !
        don t be so pessimistic, since this last week end, i saw new faces on chulia and vicinity, the problem is the street ladyboy asked you a ridiculous 100rm when the local get them for 30rm..
        coz there is a fact..ladyboys in penang tend to be more numerous during the week end from friday to sunday..
        ....also you must know that in malaysia there is also private appartment..where girls and ladyboys operated...it s hard to know them without being introduced...so if you re on visa run in penang..you will never see this part of the business...unfortunatly
        So the street scene is very quiet..but private scene is active and offered quality

About vicesisters... ..Penang like KL has everything if you take the time to discovered it..and at all prices
        but many are imported from

Comment

hi guys.. as I mentioned again & again..the trend now is different in Penang.. due to constant raids...many ladyboys turned to operating only for 'On calls' customers... vry few wil stand beside the streets like last time (but during weekends you might see more)...
          Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

(cindy @ Mar. 12 2010,22:16) hi guys.. as I mentioned again & again..the trend now is different in Penang.. due to constant raids...many ladyboys turned to operating only for 'On calls' customers... vry few wil stand beside the streets like last time (but during weekends you might see more)...
            selamat pagi Cindy

you re right that mib with frequent raid make the scene very quiet in chulia street...but it s not the main reason..coz the working girls are rarely affected by the raids...everynight around 10 girls played openly their trade on chulia..without mentioned the free lance in soho and jl penang for half less ladyboys...
            last year i ve heard( from working girl) that indian ladyboys working in the alley near sam bookstore had the reputation to robbed their customer..;and now indian lb has almost disappeared from the scene, NOW their rooms are occupied by working girls

Also there is another small spot never mentioned where indo ladyboys worked..but the place is not for novice

Ladyboys( but also girls) worked in appartement.. but not necessary on calls;..customer comes in the place and make his choice..from my personal experience..but it take time to gain such kind of info from malaysian people, and captains are extremely cautious.

So if you want help Mat saleh in need...tell them how to contact the ladyboys that work in appartmentMat saleh are lost in penang...they are not in their thai supermarket
            or simply said to your ladyboys friends to frequented such kind of site.

Comment

I can try to give some numbers...but only some of them... many lbs changing phones frequently..
              One more good news is a new pub Boom Boom opened at Upper Penang Road area (opposite Continental Hotel / behind City Bayview Hotel)...many lbs work thr as show girls, waitress & of course....
              Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

Cindy i hope some members will appreciate your efforts

yesterday i have nice conversation  with Real Malay ladyboy, with perfect english, in my "secret" local place( secret for many mat saleh) on jl s...g t.k /h.....n m....a( i think cindy  know which place i m talking about)

I learn a lot of thing:
                - ladyboys are more numerous during week end
                _ MIb pressure is very high...so some ladyboys worked on call like cindy said, but there is also double ladyboys scene especialy on chulia street
                meaning: one scene started in the evening and stop at 11 pm when sky hotel closed his doors....but very late in the night around 3/4 am the ladyboy scene comeback in action ...during this time police pressure is minimal...i ve heard the same things about chowkit and kl suburbia ladyboys scene...
                my tip:
                -  those looking for thai ladyboy working in penang...many stay at island city hotelon chulia street near junction with jalan penang, during the week end

For info: malaysia is not thailand..and when a ladyboy is catched by MIb police raid she will have really hard time..it s NOT thai system where ladyboy pay 5O or 100 ringgits to get freedom
                Here already the fine is 1000 ringgits and if the ladyboy is muslim she will be offered a free stay with full pension in "reeducation" camp for cured her "disease"..;of course her head will be shaved for free
                for indo and thai...it could be very high fine and/or deportation
                Now people can understand why ladyboys in malaysia are so cautious

Comment

Hi huanzhen... I'm sorry...but I dont know that place you talking about... perhaps you can show us all with some hints...

I agree with huanzhen... the tips & advise are vry accurate
                  especially malaysian polices are so corrupted..they might ask for extra service together with lots of under table money to release the ladyboy once they get caught...

some ladyboys renting a whole unit of apartments or house...quite a number of them sharing the same house... but in this case rarely they will allow 'customers' to go to their place... they will prefer in hotels.. guess they are scared of raids..

huanzhen...btw...are u a local ?

Comment

Hi guys...here is a picture of a pretty ladyboy name Donna... the left one...

Comment

(cindy @ Mar. 18 2010,23:11) Hi huanzhen... I'm sorry...but I dont know that place you talking about... perhaps you can show us all with some hints...

I agree with huanzhen... the tips & advise are vry accurate
                      especially malaysian polices are so corrupted..they might ask for extra service together with lots of under table money to release the ladyboy once they get caught...

some ladyboys renting a whole unit of apartments or house...quite a number of them sharing the same house... but in this case rarely they will allow 'customers' to go to their place... they will prefer in hotels.. guess they are scared of raids..

huanzhen...btw...are u a local ?
                      No Cindy, i m not a local penangite i m a real "mat saleh", i m just maybe more adventurous and interesting/loving Malaysia more than many others westerners .
                      So i always laugh when i read "westerners" claiming malaysia is dead for p4p

you said:
                      ".quite a number of them sharing the same house... but in this case rarely they will allow 'customers' to go to their place."

Some weeks ago, i got address and tel for private appartment with ladyboys..that s why i mentioned...of course such kind of contact are really hard to get and all ladyboys are from thailand. that s why i mentioned it.

For the other small spot i ve mentioned i will send you PM...This place is really "local style", like those in Kl suburbia...and if the ladyboys are friendly, the vicinity guested many drunkers at night.

ps yes your friend Donna is really cute
                      cheers

Comment

Hi huanzhen..

I guess you went to the house of a group of thai ladyboys ? Are they staying somewhere at Jelutong area ?

Do you know Opar , Jenny ?

Comment

Another local ladyboy...Amy

Comment

Amy look damn HOT!!!

Comment

(huanzhen @ Mar. 17 2010,10:46) For info: malaysia is not thailand..and when a ladyboy is catched by MIb police raid she will have really hard time..it s NOT thai system where ladyboy pay 5O or 100 ringgits to get freedom
                              Here already the fine is 1000 ringgits and if the ladyboy is muslim she will be offered a free stay with full pension in "reeducation" camp for cured her "disease"..;of course her head will be shaved for free
                              That might explain what I saw in a local department store about a year ago in the area - nice looking femme guy, made-up, medium length hair usually worked the cash machine at a clothing store. Disappears for a little bit, and then reappears without makeup and nothing but stubble on his head. Big change.
                              And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Another hot local ladyboy in Penang..Kathy

Comment

Working...
                                X