Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your making an assumption that anyone in Thailand on a P4P level even considers exchange rates - Thaibound. They dont give a damn about them, except when of course the US$ goes up, so will the relative Thai baht price of course - all people care about here is why everything is going up in price and they just accept it due to the price of Gas rising. Quite how factory prices for a Kilo of chicken has risen by 60% in last year due to "gas increases" is beyond me but I have come to learn its just price gouging for the most part.

Cheers
    mardhi

Comment

with the usd in a freefall that seems damn good money to me.
      Really doesn't matter what the exchange rates are does it? 3K is still 3K to them. Exchange rates play no part in their lives.

Taxi fare : 100bt
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Solly solly to Jay from me....Me stole the "Bommel " from the bell or how you call it in English the pompon!!... on my last night at Guess Bar...
        I will bring it back in May ....Good I don't stole the rear door....

Dieter
        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

You pay the barfine to the bar (500 or 600). They when she is leaving, you pay the girl whatever fee you have agreed on. If you agree on LT and she leaves early (making it a ST), you adjust downwards accordingly.

The fee to the girl is not paid in advance. If she asks for it in advance, then probably she either does not trust you or she is planning on leaving early.

Comment

Working...
          X