Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vivian seems to be around everytime I have been in recently - not for too long mind you before she is off out but certainly a regular in the daily starting line-up.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

thanks, mardhi
      sounds like a case of the early bird getting the worm, so to speak
      so...what time does that 'daily starting line-up' take the field?
      or maybe i could come early and watch batting practice?

Comment

I feel your pain, but this thread is about Vivian & as such, my duty to her is to set her on the right path.

Vivian, pay close attention.

Beware of falang with sweet mouth but bad heart. Look closely at my diagram -

pacman      

thaibound    

Your choice is simple. Do you want    or    ?

I thought so. Just be patient my darling, I am coming.

15-luv, TB to serve ......  
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Firstly my apologies to the board members for the profanity in my previous post, I was overcome by Vivian's beauty (especially those lovely little titties and nipples).

I will be in Guess bar around 9pm tomorrow (13th), Viv you may think I'm pacman because I am a little on the "chubby" side and if you are still there at 9 (or just after) I promise to take you upstairs and eat as much of you as I possibly can

Would you like to try to guess which bit I'll eat first

see you tomorrow I hope!

Happy Songkran

Comment

Imposter !!    

A little on the chubby side !!      

And you get to Vivian before me !!        

Now you have me saying profanities.

Stay at home Viv, say you're sick, tell them you wait me long time ...... VIV ... are you listening?      

Comment

Unlucky pacman too late, Viv has gone to work  
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Thanks Dave, though he isn't going till tomorrow night.

Which Guess Bar girl could be relied upon to carry out a "hit"?      

They would need a big weapon & able to shoot fast. There must be one up to the job !!        

Comment

Eats will do the job LOL
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Love your avator seamus

Comment

• (thaibound @ Apr. 12 2008,20:44) ...what do we figure the odds are she'll actually be available in the bar the night i finally show my face in bangkok next week? ...
                      I'd wager the odds are slim to Socrates

Actually, I have not seen her there in my last 3-4 visits over the past week or so.
                      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• I wonder if pre-booking is an option?

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

• Thanx Daveduke007, she was a short time girl in Samui, should have took her long time, good fuck & a nice girl, even told me she was not a lady on the way back to hotel LOL & I didnt think I looked that pissed !
                          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Hi PACMAN!

knowing my own lousy luck you won't need to have eats "hit" me, some other lucky @#$% will b/f Viv 5 minutes before I enter the bar and will of course still be sitting there with her to complete my misery!

(being "hit" by Eats doesn't seem the worst way to go I have to say)

In the unlikely event that I do manage to beat you to the pleasures of Vivian I promise I'll only nibble and not completely eat her - there will be some (plenty from the look of the photo monkeyman posted) left for you.

Don't suppose there's much chance of you wishing me luck though .....................

cheers

Comment

• (simpsonpj @ Apr. 13 2008,01:16) Don't suppose there's much chance of you wishing me luck though...
                              Probably not, but I will!

Comment

• (seamus @ Apr. 12 2008,17:00) Thanx Daveduke007, she was a short time girl in Samui, should have took her long time, good fuck & a nice girl, even told me she was not a lady on the way back to hotel LOL & I didnt think I looked that pissed !
                                Really, that is good to know , what part of Samui exactly (if you dont mind me asking) as I will be staying in Lamai next month

Comment

Working...
                                X