Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello ! was about in songgran day i hope every body have fun...in this message boards i come to talk here because u like to talk with others...but some body they think i post here because i want to be on top. i want to popular they think misstate...i never think that but is ok for me ic they like to think that ...maybe this one is mh last post here but i still read in this message boards alway hope every body happy..see u in guess bar-kissss

Comment

• Keep posting... we love it when the girls post!

Comment

• Hello Apologize,

Yes - please keep posting.

We all like to read what you girls post.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

• Hey Viv you would be popular whether you posted or not. its good to hear your opinions on things. Keep posting.
          smoo

Comment

• My goodness, was in the bar last nite and had a short talk with Vivian.

I was almost hypnotised by her as she talked and looked at me, ha ha!

Agreed we would have a proper talk tonite so will see what is going to happen.

See ya tonite (I was wearing the Saab move your mind shirt last nite).

Have a good day!

Only dead fish go with the flow.

Comment

• (apologize @ Apr. 20 2008,04:24) in this message boards i come to talk here because u like to talk with others...but some body they think i post here because i want to be on top. i want to popular they think misstate...i never think that but is ok for me if they like to think that ...maybe this one is my last post here but i still read in this message boards alway hope every body happy
              I think Vivian mistyped the last sentence, based on the position of letters on a normal keyboard.

Please Vivian! Don't make that your last post! I enjoy your posts very much. Because of your posts, I learn many good things about you, about Guess bar, and about Thailand. I also enjoy your pictures very much. Please don't care if somebody say things no good about you. I don't think you post because you want to be on top (behave guys!) and popular. You are right, we all post here because we just like to talk with others. Same me. Same you. Same everybody here.

Please don't stop posting because I enjoy your posts VERY VERY MUCH!

Comment

• ok ka .....i will post in this hehe
                about Guess bar in sunday if you come here tonight ummm i mean in sunday you will see every girl in Guess bar they will put Red! maybe can will make you hot because girls in Guess bar very spicy haha in thailand we say "Ped-Mak-Mak"

Comment

• Yeah.... She's back!

Red, eh? Good - I may pop down and say hello...

I like red! Very sexy...

Comment

• FF, you made the right corrections to Viv's post but I think you drew the wrong conclusion saying behave to the guys.

I suspect Viv's problems are with some of her colleagues at the Guess Bar.

It isn't a stretch to imagine they might be a bit annoyed a new staff member is attracting attention for herself by placing her photos on her own thread.

I guess the message has been given to Viv to pull her head in, as they would be none too happy with seeing new & old faces arriving just for her.

Vivian, you must not let other people worry you.

You have many friends on this forum who will support you & you tell anyone who is upset by your posts that it is good for the bar, good for business & good for them.

If you are beautiful it is lucky for you but what can you do?
                    One Vivian & many falang, it is good luck for the other girls when more people visit Guess.

Stay on the forum & make all your friends happy.
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• You've gotta love her!!! What a comeback post!!! Viva la Viv!!!
                      smoo

Comment

• (friedfrunk @ Apr. 20 2008,14:47) because you want to be on top (behave guys!)

(pacman @ Apr. 20 2008,17:36) FF, you made the right corrections to Viv's post but I think you drew the wrong conclusion saying behave to the guys.
                        Pacman, I think you misunderstood my attempt at humour. I figured just as much that the "perpetrators" are other ladyboys, and not us guys!

Comment

•     sorry friedfunk, I wasn't looking for the subtlety.

I realise that is the only conclusion. Sad that self-interest prevails again.      

I wonder where Jay would stand on this - support her long term staff [& friends] or be happy for the exposure Viv is giving the place.

No accounting for Thai logic - TIT.

Thai logic ...... another great oxymoron.      
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• She was already putting a few nose's out of joint when I was there & thats well before she started posting on here.All I can say to the other girls, is it's free to post on the forum, if you want more exposure, then post ya'self,or are they just too lazy !

Seamus
                            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Is this the same vivian barebacking away on perfectladyboys?

Comment

• yes ! is me in perfectladyboy but don't warry about me i'm smart girl u think i will do that and not safe ...hehe we check blood before we do that...in good hospital .that why i can do

Comment

Working...
                                X