Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• & good luck with the boob operation, hope all goes well & I wonder what lucky guy's gonna be the first to get his hands on those little puppys

Seamus
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• I want vivan to strip me naked, use my belt on my ass til its cherry red, then give me a good poking! A facial would me nice too! I hope she can give me 2 loads...better bf her early!

Ahhhh, dreams of Thailand...all I have til July 1st...see you soon Vivian.

Comment

• Vivian don't get huge implants.
        Get ones that match your frame.

You'll look more natural with proportional breasts.

But that's just my opinion.

Comment

• Rest assured that Vivian knows pretty much exactly what size bolt-ons (perhaps bolt-onettes would be more descriptive) she will be accentuating her body with.
          She's just the kind of girl who seems to know what she's doing and what she wants.

But I too will be waiting with baited breath to see the result(s)

Comment

• what is timing of guess bar?

Comment

• (ritos @ May 16 2008,12:19) what is timing of guess bar?
              Usually pretty damn good!!!!

But jokes aside, I think you'll find most of the girls more or less present at about 19:00 and the bar tries to shut at 00:30. Although the closing time may have changed, for the better, recently.

Comment

• now my bar close 01.00 am already

that mean can come to my bar until 01.00 and bring some girl back to hotel and buy something to drink and that mean you can drink with beautiful girl untill sunshine coming to you room

Comment

• Yes Guess now dimming all the lights and music at 1 am again , but the beer fridge still seems slightly ajar for a little bit longer .

Vivian heavenly Vivian , as you all can see she is totally irresistable , so my advice is come to Guess early

Comment

• And after 1 am you can take Vivian, Top and Icey to a nightclub. They like that. They make great company.
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• you rock !!!!

Comment

• See yaa later....

Dieter
                        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• (apologize @ May 15 2008,03:27) i'm 170 and wg/50
                          Thank you, Vivian! I want to see you very much. If I go Guess bar, I look for you. Maybe I go Thailand in a few months.

Comment

• Hopefully not at the same time as me  

Vivian my dear    perhaps you ought to start taking advance bookings?

Comment

• I don't mind standing in line behind you. I'm a generous guy. For me, dealing with punters' leftovers is par for the course. At Rowell anyway.

Comment

• ok! i'm back anything about viv goes through me is that clear......!!! (OUCH)
                                viv honey like i said "ice cream,popcorn's chocolates,movies and then back to guess)

P.S. luv 2 ohm miss her

Comment

Working...
                                X