Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Vivian. I hope I not make you boring. I look for you in Guess bar when I go Thailand.

Comment

• Thanks for the compliment FF ........ you're too kind      

But please don't underestimate the scholastic abilities of young Vivian.

For example :

Hi Vivian, have I posted anything here that you don't understand?

Please give me the Post number & I will explain. OK?

Let me know if you want me to take it easy, maybe some big words are confusing for you.

Tell me what you like ...... it's up to you.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• i don't understand what they talk about hahaha
        my nomber is +66854006267 hehe why you will use my nomber for lotterly

Comment

• I'm sure Vivian understands pretty much everything written here. Especially since she discovered what the f*** does that mean?

Apart from speaking better English than nearly all the other girls in Guess put together, she's a dab hand at sign language   too.

Comment

• Vivian, i have been reading your posts and really wish to meet you at GB when i visit bangkok in early July.

Will you be there then?
            sachi

Comment

• Hi Vivian, another big fan of yours here. Best of luck on the 2nd of June, hope all goes well for you. How long will it be before you can go back to Guess? Visiting in June and would love to meet you.
              Ladyboys forever

Comment

• see you soon

Comment

• I lost playing pool from Vivian.

I am deeply ashamed brothers!

How can a man loose from a girl?

Was I distracted?

I guess so, seeing Vivian looking so viscious.

I have to admitt that she turned my head upside down, and made me confused.

The typical first timer mistake.

I promise you all, that next time Vivian and I play pool I will make her loose big time.

Making sure that the only balls she touch will be mine.

Vivian if you read this the challenge is on.

But we will have special rules.

Only dead fish go with the flow.

Comment

• (friedfrunk @ May 19 2008,18:56)
                    Ladyboyglish goes down well with the ladies. Pacmanglish and Thaiboundglish isn't too popular with the girls.
                    just fyi, the only problem any thai ladyboy ever had with my "thaiboundglish" is in relation to my use of numbers, particularly when followed by the word "baht". it would seem that "two thousand" doesn't translate as easily as "three thousand".
                    but it could just be my american accent.
                    or a change of dialect when i travel from samui and pattaya into the larger city of bangkok.

otherwise i am remarkably well understood. especially when i say things like "here, you take the remote" or "order anything you like".

go figure.

Comment

• now i'm so hurt from operation my boobs this is just 2 day from operation and i think everything will to be fine soon because i'm borred to stay at home and can't do anything ....i will post picture my boobs after i get rest enough and i think i'm fine
                      hope to meet everybody at guess bar soon

Comment

• I wish you a speedy recovery Viv, hope the pain is not too great.keep smiling & dont forget i owe you a beer
                        I cant waite to see those new little puppys, what size did you go for ?

Seamus
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Woohoo! New puppies! I wonder who will get the first test drive?
                          I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

• We need photos
                            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Hello Vivian,

Hope you are not hurting too much from the operation.

Remember to keep massaging them as the doctor said.
                              It makes a really big difference to how they will look and settle in later.

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

• hi thankyou everyone for care about me
                                i love everybody in this forums your friendly and care eacthother always
                                for my boobs now just second day and have to keep in sideplaster that mean i can't see it now and for size i make 320 m. is mean Cub B i think is ok and perfect for my body

Comment

Working...
                                X