First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehe i'm forget to re size picture Apologize again hahaha

Comment

• Wow!!! They look very inviting

Congratulations Vivian! I hope the birth was not too painful.

Right guys. Get down to Guess and get massaging those beauties, so they're all settled in for my return in July.

Comment

•  
        Me leave Bkk to early......

Look really Wowie Howie ....Vivian

Dieter
        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• Looks like a nice job Viv
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Absolutely lovely

Comment

• thankyou everybody for like it make me happy and now i play my boobs with my self so lonely hahaha

Comment

• viv they look perfect...i'm glad you didn't go too big... they look youthful and sexy....

Comment

• I saw the ever lovely Ms Viv last evening...She still looks a bit tender...

But her new additions do indeed look delicious...

Hurry over guys...I think she is in need of some of your expert massage techniques...  
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (apologize @ Jun. 02 2008,21:36) this is my new picture about my boob and size 320 i think for me is ok and hope to see everybody at Guess come for massage my boobs hehe....
                    Hi Vivian,
                    you are Na Rak too much......

can i hold your hand baby????

Comment

• my hand is so big but you can hold if you like hahaha

Comment

• hi viv,u look great and very happy...so now i can take u out for icecream,movies and what ever ur big hands can hold(u said that) + back to guess. great to have u back and say hi to ohm...

Comment

• yummy indeed

Comment

• Some of us had a great time in Guess Bar last night, Vivian, celebrating your birthday.   Shame you were celebrating it in Pattaya though    

Wondered why there were no balloons when we walked in, and why Gong looked puzzled why we were looking for a party.   Never mind ... hope you had a good one 
                            TT

Comment

• Yes...We were all very disappointed Vivian...But we all hope you had a happy happy day...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Did you drink anyway?
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X