Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz guys,keep this tread on subject.

Comment

• Let me see if I understand you correctly SB. You listened to all those songs the other night, 132 of them. I'm guessing that the overall average would be about 3 minutes per song. That's 6.6 hours of listening to music. You did say you brought your own CD'S so I assume you had these songs downloaded on those. That said you sat in Guess Bar for 6.6. hours listening to your music being played? I must have missed something in your post because to me that does not seem logical.

Comment

• Gong probably jumped 30 tracks without SB noticing if he was on the beer

Then carried him home

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

• (mardhi @ Jul. 07 2008,20:59) Gong probably jumped 30 tracks without SB noticing if he was on the beer        

Then carried him home    
          I just hope one day that Stogie gets that "pissed" ( drunk) that one morning he awakes up next to Gong    
          Now that would be a picture worth seeing  
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Dressed up a bit Gong ain't too bad...

OK, he ain't too good...But he ain't too bad...
            Attached Files
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• hahaha
              that's nice picture and look cute

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jul. 08 2008,13:09) I just hope one day that Stogie gets that "pissed" ( drunk) that one morning he awakes up next to Gong    
                Now that would be a picture worth seeing  
                Dave, let's not leave out Stogies partner in crime, the honourable TT Chang. I can easily picture poor Gong as the meat in the sandwich round at their lovenest after a night on the town.
                Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

• (qwerty @ Mar. 24 2008,15:23) ive chatted to her and she seems cool..
                  but has anyone actually b-fined her yet?

she's so thin and small i fear she doesnt have a cock!
                  vivian   .

been with her a lot.
                  she knows how to hold a conversation.
                  she knows how to joke and understands sarcasm.
                  she is attentive.
                  she can actually dance.
                  she is sexy and knows how to get inside your head.
                  she has a fantastic body, great legs, a respectable sized j*int that gets hard as an anvil.
                  a nice new set of breasts that are softening up just fine.
                  she will always bring another girl along or introduce one without any jealousy or bs.
                  she plays safe.
                  she appears to be truthful, has yet to bs me that i can tell.
                  she is a good kisser.
                  she is smart, college educated.
                  she understands farangs.
                  do i like this girl, yeah, why the hell not.

on my birthday she called me up, told me to come over to her room, and when i got there she had a cake and 2 other girls there to party the night away. WHICH WE DID!

like i said, she rocks.

Comment

• oh yeah, i forgot to mention, she can stand on her head.

Comment

• Comment

• wow vivian at first i am thinking latin model that face those eyes that body then a smile so i barfined her that hottie at first she tells me my name irelene i think i spelt name right still in detox mode from my 4day benderin soi 4 vivian/irlene was hot hot hot and on her game to pool that is and public relations as we ended up down soi at a night club i dived into myhappy days booth and partied with her she is a great dancer hot as i was fonzie as i look for her one eye i notice a photo on her phone a girl in jeans turning with a tatoo on her back i ask is that you she said yes my name vivian [i remember photo from my months of research on this site thanks to everyone by the way] i fuckin nearly blow then and there but i would not want arnold to clean up happy days i quickley pay bill straight to room she is a superstar i say no need too apologize vivian hot hot hot

Comment

• i tell you is ViVIAN But irleane i'm Kidding you hahahaha

and i'm vivian

Comment

• vivian you rock thanks for pool lesson

Comment

• (as it is @ Jul. 14 2008,07:29) wow vivian at first i am thinking latin model that face those eyes that body then a smile so i barfined her that hottie at first she tells me my name irelene i think i spelt name right still in detox mode from my 4day benderin soi 4 vivian/irlene was hot hot hot and on her game to pool that is and public relations as we ended up down soi at a night club i dived into myhappy days booth and partied with her she is a great dancer hot as i was fonzie as i look for her one eye i notice a photo on her phone a girl in jeans turning with a tatoo on her back i ask is that you she said yes my name vivian [i remember photo from my months of research on this site thanks to everyone by the way] i fuckin nearly blow then and there but i would not want arnold to clean up happy days i quickley pay bill straight to room she is a superstar i say no need too apologize vivian hot hot hot
                              the "." key broken on your laptop?
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

•      There will be hell to pay if bkkldby catches this affront to the use of grammar ...        

In the case of "as it is", there isn't any !!            
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X