• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course...and Top sends her love...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Oh does she, Tell her to wait me, ok?
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• She wait you forever...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (sev7en @ Jun. 12 2008,14:10)  Oh does she,    Tell her to wait me, ok?  
          she forgot you forever....

you size queen sev7en....

only joking........

Comment

• happy belated bday vivian .. She was in walking street last night at lucifers and her 2 sisters.

Comment

• so sorry for did"t go to guess bar lastnight
              if mahdhi you read this tell Jay Happy birthday and hope to see you and everygirl in Guess bar soon
              now stay with fammily hehe
              and just see some picture before i'm operation from ladyboycrush and look ok hehe
              Attached Files

Comment

• wow vivian you have a real fan club here !

Im in BKK sunday coming ...an will take the nearest tuk tuk to Guess Bar to see you when i get in.

I  hope you are working as I cant wait to play "playstation" with you sounds like it will be fun !

MUAH , Mike          

Comment

• Looking nice Vivian...

minus 45 days and counting.

Jay...
                  Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

• Vivian €“

I am sorry that you were not around until my last evening €“ Wednesday 2nd June, - when I came in with my friend to say goodbye and to speak to Stogie.

Here are a couple of pictures of you, Vivian with Joy and Beer taken by my companion.

All three of you are much better looking in person than in these poor photos, which do not do any of you justice.

Could you do me a favor €“ Please tell Gong that I was sorry it was his night off and that I did not get to say €œGoodbye€ to him.

I shall be back in the first week in January 2009 and I look forward to seeing you and your friends then!

In the meantime, you should post more pictures of yourself and all of your friends.

62205.jpg

post-18-2-62205-Vivian_Joy_Beer_Standing_1.jpg

Comment

• nice picture i love mypicture from u...ahhh i remember you yes you'r thony right? or name some sound like that..whatever thank for picture and hope you will back at guess bar again ; D
                      about my picture or my friend i will post sometime if post alots i scare some peaple will think i want to promote my self hahaha
                      and i like that also ; P

Comment

• You SHOULD promote yourself, Vivian... It's a great way to meet new people and get some good relations with the people that go to The Guess Bar.

Nice to see you back in the bar...

Stogie

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jul. 05 2008,14:56) It's a great way to meet new people and get some good relations with the people that go to The Guess Bar.
                          You mean costumers?
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (sev7en @ Jul. 05 2008,14:13)
                            (stogie bear @ Jul. 05 2008,14:56) It's a great way to meet new people and get some good relations with the people that go to The Guess Bar.
                            You mean costumers?
                            Do you think she needs help getting dressed?

Comment

• Spoke to Viv last night on MSN, always a good chat.When I go on line, she will always say hi, she is a lovely girl & good fun + she is a little stunner.
                              You dont get many Ladyboys that talk to you, just for a chat, I have never ST'd or LT'd Viv & told her I never will & She said "good, We just friends then".
                              I wish her all the luck in the World, this is one Nice ladyboy.

Seamus
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (seamus @ Jul. 05 2008,19:43) told her I never will
                                You said that?.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X