• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and this is viv? sound cute like viv hehe

Comment

• Yes....this is Vivian's thread,sorry
      Vivian seems to have a lovely posterior(gon?),too

Comment

• You have a lovely arse Vivian   -  maybe I should get my hands on that also.        

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

• just touch is ok don't go in side because you have to tell me before you put inside have to use toilet first LOL

Comment

• (apologize @ Jul. 19 2008,19:14) just touch is ok don't go in side because you have to tell me before you put inside have to use toilet first LOL
            excellent example of humor lost in translation

Comment

• i'm thai

Comment

• Dear all,

Let me warn you and everybody.

From the moment you meet and talk with Vivian, you will be addicted to her.

There is no medicine yet that can stop that feeling.

Once you meet, you have to go.

I was able to resist just because I have some secret counter effect stuff in place.

Only dead fish go with the flow.

Comment

• Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Yes,she is amazing.

Comment

• Sexy Dancer
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• Vivien is slowly stealing the thunder of many of the girls in The Guess Bar and she looks really great these days, too.

Also - she has tried really hard to understand the way of farangs and not get to mad at them when they do strange things...

Good luck to her. She deserves all the fun in the sun she can get!

Comment

• All of you fucksticks better hurry and take a shot at Vivian before the "Smooth Talking Stallion Matrix" sponsors another one off the menu!! Here we go again! Some guys never learn a lesson.

Comment

• (aperry @ Jul. 21 2008,04:48) All of you fucksticks better hurry and take a shot at Vivian before the "Smooth Talking Stallion Matrix" sponsors another one off the menu!!  Here we go again!  Some guys never learn a lesson.  

What are you on about???
                            Who have i sponsored before?
                            And who say i will with Vivian??
                            BUT,i did spend some time with her,and would love to do so again and again

(maybe for the rest of my life *) )

Comment

• (Matrix @ Jul. 20 2008,23:33) (maybe for the rest of my life)
                              I know that you are joking but you may have started something here!

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jul. 21 2008,09:34) Also - she has tried really hard to understand the way of farangs and not get to mad at them when they do strange things...

Good luck to her. She deserves all the fun in the sun she can get!  
                                exactly, and if the others would just figure that out too, everyone would be better off for it.

the highway of life is much better when it is a two way street.

Comment

Working...
                                X