Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I admit that I am not as sharp as I once was when I was in the game a lot more. But for the life of me I cannot understand why this homage to Vivian has taken up 20 pages so far. Does the sun shine out of her arse 24/7, has she found a cure for AIDs, will she declared a saint before her demise? She appears to be attractive enough and word of mouth declares her to be a good sort but 20 twenty pages??? No body is that great, in my opinion.

Comment

• (PogueMahone @ Jul. 21 2008,11:24) I admit that I am not as sharp as I once was when I was in the game a lot more.  But for the life of me I cannot understand why this homage to Vivian has taken up 20 pages so far.  Does the sun shine out of her arse 24/7, has she found a cure for AIDs, will she declared a saint before her demise?  She appears to be attractive enough and word of mouth declares her to be a good sort but 20 twenty pages??? No body is that great, in my opinion.
      And the good thing is that everyone is in title to there own opinion.

And btw,
      you just made it 21 pages

Viv,we still love u

Comment

• Vivian was sporting a new hi-so look the other night I saw her and I have to say she scrubs up good

Seems like the Tombraider look has a new match. Presumably she has just seen Mr & Mrs Smith and decided to up her game .

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

• Hey guys

I saw Fern at Guess Bar early in July with her new hair cut - she looked stunning! Have few more of her if anyone is interested
          Attached Files

Comment

• We are, but start a new thread please!

Comment

• (mardhi @ Jul. 21 2008,04:17) Vivian was sporting a new hi-so look the other night I saw her and I have to say she scrubs up good  
              One of several 'hi-so' looks that Vivian has been playing with recently. Enjoy
              Attached Files

Comment

• (fleeing @ Jul. 25 2008,04:46)
                (mardhi @ Jul. 21 2008,04:17) Vivian was sporting a new hi-so look the other night I saw her and I have to say she scrubs up good  
                One of several 'hi-so' looks that Vivian has been playing with recently. Enjoy    
                no disrespect Viv,
                but you know i like it when your hair is natural and black. i have seen those older photos and you look awesome au natural.

Comment

• my hair is not black colour anymore but some hair inside my skirt still black hehehe

Comment

• Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• hi viv, how are your new brests, they look lovely and you have a love figure, my dear
                      i love t-girls

Comment

• (apologize @ Jul. 26 2008,19:38)  my hair is not black colour anymore but some hair inside my skirt still black hehehe
                        You little rascal
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• my my my, i have started quite a thread here. if i only recieved one baht for every post....

stogie, whats the record for most posts on a single thread?

Comment

• That's an easy one to answer!

The Femboys Gallery

Now up to post #1661!

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

• not even close Qwerty!!
                              Attached Files
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Jul. 27 2008,13:42) That's an easy one to answer!

The Femboys Gallery

Now up to post #1661!

RR.
                                131 Bar and the Franck saga actually RR!
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X