Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opps keep forgetting its "Dtom" isnt it...??

I asked one of the girls if Ohm was around on my last visit and got the "no have lady that name" reply...
    Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

Ohm also number 1 barfined ladyboy at Guess now too , so if you miss her at 11 pm on the 4th , get there at 5pm on the 5th

Totally 100% sweetheart as Stogie as said

Comment

Great piccys Stogie, Dtom looks great as does Joy & Jenny looks filth in a dress LOL Might just have to BF Dtom next time i'm over
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Jenny looks filth in a dress...
          They say you can't judge a book by it's cover, but they are wrong!

Comment

Jenny...the sultry, sexy, pouting perfectionist.

I detect just a small smidgen of panty white in pic#34...but just a small one...(and I dont mean her cock)
            Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

Fantastic photos and lovely boots Jay
              x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Great set of photo's from all contributors

All girls look awesome

But the Birthday girl in boots has the edge, Stylish and sexy to boot. One of the best looking ladies in Thailand, the fact she is off limits also adds to the heady mix of Miss Jay.

As Madonna said Q."whats the best aphrodisiac ?"
                answer "NO"

I still hold onto the dream that one day a post op will work in Guess bar one day ! hey but thats just my dream.

Comment

all the girls look hot, especially ohm my birthday is also june 24. i went round my sisters for tea but it lacked that certain something rollon september 7

Comment

How is Ohm's tackle down below and hard?

Comment

(monkeyman @ Jun. 26 2008,17:03) Ohm also number 1 barfined ladyboy at Guess now too   , so if you miss her at 11 pm on the 4th , get there at 5pm on the 5th  

Totally 100% sweetheart as Stogie as said  
                      Thanks for the tip MM, much appreciated.

Comment

(monkeyman @ Jun. 26 2008,09:03) Ohm also number 1 barfined ladyboy at Guess now too   , so if you miss her at 11 pm on the 4th , get there at 5pm on the 5th  
                        Probably why i cant remember seeing her, never got to the bar b4 9pm, "make a note" "Seamus, get there early next trip", "Just stay off the beer"
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I was only in town for three days...perfect timing. As well as the stunning scenery it was great to catch up with some old faces as well as meet up with a few guys for the first time.
                          When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

Well the party was great

and was good to catch up with MM and meet Stogie for the first but hopefully not the last time,
                            and of course see TT and socrates who id already seen earlyer in my trip a pleasure as always gentlemen,
                            and there wasd a huge selection of talent on show
                            and i for one thought Top ws lovely but then i seem to have a bit of a soft spot for that youg lady now LOl
                            she is soo much fun and as cute as hell
                            and have to totaly agre about the lovely Ohm, had her pleasure again this trip and just seems to get prettier every time i see her, even my massage girl at the ohmni thought she was a girl!!!

Comment

Great to catch up with you again, jaime24     Hope you can survive until your next trip to LOS.

I will accept Patrick's comment about meeting up with 'old faces'   I know who you mean  
                              TT

Comment

well TT im already struggling
                                and its only been about 18hrs since i left,
                                but looks like it could be the 6th of sept for 12-13 nights so hopefully you will still be about and i can pay for lunch this time,
                                the lure of Top may be to hard to resist, and if she bloody leaves guess to go home or somewhere else there will be all hell to pay LOl
                                thank you for that by the way and as always it was good to see you looking well and getting up to mischief with the girls

Comment

Working...
                                X