Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is gonna be nice reading for her BM BF !
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 30 2008,01:03) Can I blackmail Jay with pictures like this?
      doubt it very much
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(jaime24 @ Jun. 27 2008,22:26) the lure of Top may be to hard to resist, and if she bloody leaves guess to go home or somewhere else there will be all hell to pay LOl
        The lure of Top might wear off after you give her your phone number, and she calls you a hundred fucking times.

Comment

Yup that would be horrible - heck its bad enought listening to that whine once or twice a week, but 100 calls

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 30 2008,12:03) Can I blackmail Jay with pictures like this?
            blimey you must searched the archives - thats even before the curtains came into the old bar in Soi 1. Dan good investment that sofa - still the best in the bar. Not so sure about the girl sitting on it though

Oh and she does hate pics like that, but dont expect to get anything good like money or a footrail (actually she is under an impression YOUR buying that for the bar )

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

(doug @ Jul. 01 2008,04:33)
              (Jaypee @ Jun. 30 2008,22:32) Forgive me..Im anewbie...

Everyone raves about Jay.(a real sweetie) ..but surely Jane is just as hot...

Attached..availible.just asking.......?
              Jay has her head screwed on at a reasonably straight angle.  So she's fun to talk with and very easy on the eyes.  She carries herself in a very feminine manner (most of the time) and so guys who are attracted to women think she's hot.  Unfortunately, she's "off the market" until someone pushes Mardhi in front of a bus (the 114 has your name on it, buddy :-).

Jane is a pushy, grabby alcoholic drug addict.  She also wears way too much makeup and dyes her hair "Asian-blonde", which is a look only a few Asian girls can actually pull off.  Some people don't mind that stuff at all, so to each his own.

Personally, I think most of the guys who fuck Jane would rather be fucking Jay, and only put up with Jane's shit because she looks like Jay.

Harsh words, I know.  But true.
              Thats another reason why I dont "do" busses - even more justification now.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Jun. 30 2008,22:23) ........dont expect to get anything good like money or a footrail (actually she is under an impression YOUR buying that for the bar )
                If you lot didn't all have short legs you wouldn't need a footrail!      

And there's nothing wrong with Bangkok buses  -  they're cheap  -  fully airconditioned        -   and full of beautiful Thai girls to oogle!    

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

(mardhi @ Jul. 01 2008,18:24)
                  (doug @ Jul. 01 2008,04:33)
                  (Jaypee @ Jun. 30 2008,22:32) Forgive me..Im anewbie...

Everyone raves about Jay.(a real sweetie) ..but surely Jane is just as hot...

Attached..availible.just asking.......?
                  Jay has her head screwed on at a reasonably straight angle. So she's fun to talk with and very easy on the eyes. She carries herself in a very feminine manner (most of the time) and so guys who are attracted to women think she's hot. Unfortunately, she's "off the market" until someone pushes Mardhi in front of a bus (the 114 has your name on it, buddy :-).

Jane is a pushy, grabby alcoholic drug addict. She also wears way too much makeup and dyes her hair "Asian-blonde", which is a look only a few Asian girls can actually pull off. Some people don't mind that stuff at all, so to each his own.

Personally, I think most of the guys who fuck Jane would rather be fucking Jay, and only put up with Jane's shit because she looks like Jay.

Harsh words, I know. But true.
                  Guys, thanks for all the comments to my question. appreaciate it.

-40 days and counting
                  Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

(doug @ Jul. 01 2008,05:33) Jane is a pushy, grabby alcoholic drug addict.  She also wears way too much makeup and dyes her hair "Asian-blonde", which is a look only a few Asian girls can actually pull off.  Some people don't mind that stuff at all, so to each his own.

Harsh words, I know.  But true.
                    Well i for one think with blonde hair/light brown or black hair (the colour it is now) she looks good Have seen her both with make up and with out and she looks good either way,

and as for being pushy ive never had any problems with her attitude towards me no matter what ive done, and ive done stuff which would upset other girls in front of her!! so i guess it just depends on if she like you or not as far as attitude goes,

and as for drink and drugs, well to be quite honest i think having to sleep with some of the guys the girls do would drive me to drink and drugs so thank fuck im not a LB is all i can say

Comment

(jaime24 @ Jul. 09 2008,02:23) and as for drink and drugs, well to be quite honest i think having to sleep with some of the guys the girls do would drive me to drink and drugs so thank fuck im not a LB is all i can say
                      What a stupid excuse to use drugs...  

I don't think anyone is holding a gun to their heads...

Maybe I missed that new law that requires that they fuck guys for money...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

very true, and most people do drugs because they want to and they find they enjoy the feeling they get from it.,
                        the point i was making was if you read the post!!! was  if I HAD to sleep with some of the guys they did it would drive ME to drugs & drink,

Comment

The only time I went to the old Guess bar, I agreed to go with Fern. While she was getting ready Jane came up to me and was being very forceful. She was showing me her tits and lifted her skirt and showed me her dick. She showed me her ass and wouldn't leave me alone until Fern came back. If that is being a pain in the ass then I will take it. I went to the Guess bar to get things like that to happen to me and I was not dissapointed. Jane can be a pain in the ass to me whenever she wants.
                          Justbob

Comment

[quote]
                            (jaime24 @ Jul. 09 2008,02:23)
                            Originally posted by doug,Jul. 01 2008,05:33
                            Well i for one think with blonde hair/light brown or black hair (the colour it is now) she looks good Have seen her both with make up and with out and she looks good either way,

and as for being pushy ive never had any problems with her attitude towards me no matter what ive done, and ive done stuff which would upset other girls in front of her!! so i guess it just depends on if she like you or not as far as attitude goes,

and as for drink and drugs, well to be quite honest i think having to sleep with some of the guys the girls do would drive me to drink and drugs so thank fuck im not a LB is all i can say
                            Perhaps I was a bit too harsh, but Jane's just not my type. I don't mean that as a put-down. I'm sure many guys think she's a total babe. My problem is that she just doesn't get the fucking hint.

Every time I walk into the Guess Bar, Jane plops down next to me and starts massaging my balls as if she was kneading pizza dough. Call me crazy, but I don't find it arousing to have my nuts crushed.

Even if I totally blow her off she'll still sit there and knead and knead and knead. Between Jane's kneading and Top's whining, it's not exactly an environment were I can kick back and unwind. Sometimes I feel like covering my nutsack and huddling in the corner just to get some peace.

It's even worse when she's drunk or high (which is EVERY TIME I've seen her). If I wanted to get treated like a piece of shit, I'd go sit in KC3 in Patpong. Jane would fit right in with the rest of those piranhas.

I prefer the petite natural beauties over the big silicone Amazons, so Jane is just on the opposite end of the spectrum from my personal tastes. That's not saying she's ugly, it's just that I'm not into that glassy-eyed, overdone-plastic BIG girl look. Some guys are, and I'm sure Jane is perfect in their eyes.

But it's the pushy attitude and the drug-induced psychosis that really puts me off. I've said it before, I'm attracted to "femininity", not "flaming drag queen". Take away the long bleached hair and the 40lbs of silicone and Jane would be just another flaming gay guy prancing about on some imaginary catwalk.

Meh. Not my kind of thing.

Comment

Very harsh, but we all have to speak as we find,I spoke to her a few times on My visit back in March, She was never on drugs or pissed & very friendly & chatty, all in all a nice girl.A Drag Queen, is way over the top, Amazon I can see, but a drag queen never.

Seamus
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

doug totaly agree in that we all have different taste, but also see your point about pushy girls,

as i said from my experience ive only seen her drunk 1, and that had something to do with me buying her them
                                and saw her in guess about 5 times on my last trip and not once was she drunk, even on her Birthday and that was when i left guess at 1am,
                                and have to agree with Seamus, i dont think you could ever call her a guy in drag, but again beauty is in the eye of the beholder
                                and as for tops whinning god i could put up with that any day of the week, those eyes, lips ass and just so much fun

Comment

Working...
                                X