Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The music in Guess Bar poll - Please vote!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The music in Guess Bar poll - Please vote!

Jays wants to know how you feel about music in her bar
    good and right volume
    100.00%
    so so and right volume
    0.00%
    bad music (volume and choice)
    0.00%

Always been fine for me, and Gong will always change it if you ask
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

It sucks,(not as bad as LaBamaba) and way too loud. She needs to realise that the costumers are older guys who likes the Stones.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Never really noticed much,but then again any time i've been there i tend to spend most of the night sitting outside.So i suppose i cant really make an honest judgement
        A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Same, same.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

Ask Jay why everyone stands outside!

I agree with Se7en... We ain't kids in that bar. To make us want to go there AND STAY THERE we should have music that WE like at a volume that we can actually talk over.

If we want disco-shit then we can go to Obsessions...

One of the reasons that the bar is falling away from it's hard core forum readers is that it's too much like other bars now... loud and annoying.

Of course if there are no customers and the girls want to dance then play what you like as loud as you like!

And if the girls are gonna play (or watch) pool GAG THEM FIRST!

Jay can easily make this the club of choice for ladyboy lovers - It's all up to her.

I look forward to the day when I go to that bar and go inside it OTHER than just to cool down! Frankly; at the moment I'd rather hang out with the smokers!

I'm meeting a couple of fellas at Lucky Lukes tonight who are visiting Bangkok... I organized a trip to Guess and they politely asked if we could go someplace else... I asked why... too noisy was one reply and the other guy said "I'm not really into it!" whatever that means.

I've been there about 5 times this year and spend as much time as I can trying to avoid going inside.

Hopefully if this gets read by the right people that will change...

Comment

It's a shame really, both for Jay's girls and the customers. The service there is great and so are the girls.

I often wonder what the girls are thinking when there are 15 to 20 of then INSIDE on the sofas and dancing all waiting for customers and about the same amount of people OUTSIDE because they don't want to go in!

Comment

on my last trip i brought a few cds with me... which should still be behind the bar.
                It was great listening to good tunes in an LB bar..

i reckon on my next trip i should DJ.......Whatcha say Mardi would Jay let oa spin the tunes for the night ...could pull in a bit of a crowd.

Comment

Good idea. Where have you been?
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

was having a firebird dilemma....didn't last long as I've been cast back into the realm of the lbs

Comment

I fancy a bit of that - battle of the DJs -Jimslim v Orgasmaddict

Bring it on , what you got in yer box
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(ciobha @ Jun. 28 2008,11:34) Never really noticed much,but then again any time i've been there i tend to spend most of the night sitting outside.So i suppose i cant really make an honest judgement
                        Typical , sitting on the fence , you would be better sitting on Pangs cock
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Comment

Is that Neil Diamond, jim? You have taste, i know..

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Mardhi, please tell Jay that her clientele for the most part is a generation or two up from her & we don't want to listen to loud music.

To be blunt, we WON"T listen to it knowing we can't avoid it in Nana.

The fact we can get a few hours in at Guess before picking up a Thai takeaway is the bar's best raison d'etre.

If we could talk inside then we would be less inclined to leave for our dessert. Plenty of talent in the bar, it would be nice to join them.
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                              X